Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! (1953 Views)

Army Relocates Special Forces Training School To Buni Yadi / Buratai In Special Forces Uniform / PHOTO: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Own Currency note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 09, 2016
Nigerian Navy(Abuja): The Commander, NNS Delta, Commodore Raimi Mohammed, said that it had arrested the coordinator of series of attacks on the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Chevron oil and gas facilities in Delta State

According to him, “Today I am pleased to announce that after several weeks of persistent efforts, the Nigerian Navy, in collaboration with other security agencies, has arrested the main coordinator of attacks on NNPC and Chevron oil and gas facilities that we have witnessed since May 4, 2016, with the attack on Chevron’s Okan valve platform, offshore Escravos.

This arrest came after weeks of trailing and arrest of his foot-soldiers. It is important to mention that the suspect is also deeply Involved in pipeline vandalism for stealing crude oil. He steals crude oil from about 35 abandoned oil well-heads and crude oil pipelines in Okpoko and Obodo in Warri South-West council area of Delta state. The Nigerian Navy believes with the arrest of this suspect, the attacks on Chevron/NNPC oil and gas facilities will abate

http://www.nta.ng/news/20160608-niger-delta-avengers-coordinator-arrested-by-the-nigerian-navy-special-forces/.

Another source:
http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/photo-we-have-arrested-a-main-coordinator-of-niger-delta-avenger-nigerian-navy/

Re: Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 09, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! by Ahmed0336(m): 3:00am On Jun 09, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Lalasticlala
lala wetin?? Make him no sleep? Patience bro Patience!!!!
Re: Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! by chriskosherbal(m): 3:11am On Jun 09, 2016
is ok
Re: Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! by Nobody: 3:12am On Jun 09, 2016
Ahmed0336:
lala wetin?? Make him no sleep? Patience bro Patience!!!!
he is sleeping on duty

1 Like

Re: Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! by Chuksgeo: 3:13am On Jun 09, 2016
lets keep watching the development
Re: Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! by eleko1: 3:36am On Jun 09, 2016
Good sad . What about the new onE dey call ultimate warrior abi NAh spider warrior sad,Dnt Waste tax Payers Money to feed those lunatics sad undecided
Re: Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! by YorubaHighness: 3:48am On Jun 09, 2016
eleko1:
Good sad . What about the new onE dey call ultimate warrior abi NAh spider warrior sad,Dnt Waste tax Payers Money to feed those lunatics sad undecided

They're there too. This is how boko haram started in the North. More lazy groups will keep sprinting up, eventually they'll start bombing themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! by chriskosherbal(m): 4:11am On Jun 09, 2016
Alright
Re: Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! by Day11(m): 4:38am On Jun 09, 2016
Our Oyel Money!
Re: Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! by DaBullIT(m): 4:40am On Jun 09, 2016
Wwait and see dem morons come and tell us an innocent person was arrested

I think Nigerian forces are not playing around this time and as many spring up with new fancy names , i hope they are dealth with severely

We already know their missile threat was a farce , it could have been bad for them if FG was hot headed

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! by omenka(m): 4:49am On Jun 09, 2016
I heard they've formed one Ultimate Warriors group too. We all know those who give endless Ultimatums in this country hence their nickname Ultimate Warriors on the forum. cheesy

Very sure the coordinator of the group is one Ekpa on Nairaland-- "Ultimate Warrior". Lmao.

PassingShot, DaBullIT, Babacele, abeg make una come make we go hustle for Niger Delta oo. Na that side e dey happen these days. I suggest Niger Delta Randy Ortons as the name of our own group.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! by DaBullIT(m): 5:05am On Jun 09, 2016
omenka:
I heard they've formed one Ultimate Warriors group too. We all know those who give endless Ultimatums in this country hence their nickname Ultimate Warriors on the forum. cheesy

Very sure the coordinator of the group is one Ekpa on Nairaland-- "Ultimate Warrior". Lmao.

PassingShot, DaBull, Babacele, abeg make una come make we go hustle for Niger Delta oo. Na that side e dey happen these days. I suggest Niger Delta Randy Ortons as the name of our own group.

Hehehehehehe, dem dey fall hand up and down , i think say Furious 5% go make sense grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! by proeast(m): 6:29am On Jun 09, 2016
Will his arrest stop their zero output target? just asking!
Re: Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! by Babacele: 6:53am On Jun 09, 2016
omenka:

PassingShot, DaBullIT, Babacele, abeg make una come make we go hustle for Niger Delta oo. Na that side e dey happen these days. I suggest Niger Delta Randy Ortons as the name of our own group.
Just give me Commander IPOB Randy Orton Marshall 1.....u shall see the wonders!

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! by ba7man(m): 6:56am On Jun 09, 2016
omenka:

I swear you no dey ok. grin grin grin

Which one be Niger Delta Randy Ortons again?
Re: Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! by QuotaSystem: 6:57am On Jun 09, 2016
Probably he was caught while trying to fire that missile at the Nigerian satellite in space, so as to bring Nigeria's communication capacity to zero as earlier claimed.

5 Likes

Re: Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! by PassingShot(m): 7:08am On Jun 09, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Probably he was caught while trying to fire that missile at the Nigerian satellite in space, so as to bring Nigeria's communication capacity to zero as they earlier claimed.
Or when he was flying a war plane over Aso Rock villa.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! by QuotaSystem: 7:14am On Jun 09, 2016
PassingShot:

Or when he was flying a war plane over Aso Rock villa.
cheesy

cheesy

Never underestimate the gullibility of the Furious 5 Percenters, Nairaland's resident militant group.
Re: Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2016
Lalasticlala oooooooo
Re: Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! by Babacele: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2016
ba7man:
I swear you no dey ok. grin grin grin

Which one be Niger Delta Randy Ortons again?
our own avenger abi na scavenger identity
Re: Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! by bet9ja(m): 8:27am On Jun 09, 2016
Nigeria should work on this root problem. It will be disgraceful if they continue with their barbaric act while they have claimed they apprehended the mastermind.
Re: Photo:Niger Delta Avengers Coordinator Arrested By NN special forces! by lalasticlala(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2016

(1)

Special Dedication To Apc Govt. "Change Is Here" / I Bet You Don't Know These Facts About Abeokuta, The Ogun State Capital / UBA Honors Star Performers Magnus, Aiken others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.