Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta (37852 Views)

"NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers / Navy Arrests Co-ordinator Of Niger Delta Avengers / Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by olokfor: 8:44am On Jun 08, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by koboko69: 8:48am On Jun 08, 2016
If there are no pictures they ask for picturs, If u post photos they will ask for videos, if you post videos they will ask for DNA evidence, if you give DNA evidence, they will say God must cinfirm it from heaven first....

I know them, you know them, We all know them...

Quote me and tell me who dem be grin

138 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by RoyalBlak007: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2016
Why cover

his face?

5 Likes

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2016
[b] grin the fools bragging about firing missiles don't even have ordinary fire works. Hungry touts forming avengers. Nnamdi kanu deceived them on his useless propaganda radio that they are part of the old eastern region so they think by blowing pipe lines, they will join the igbos in the useless country called biafra undecided. They think Buhari is a chicken hearted man like GEJ who made militants billionaires at the detriment of the poor masses. Lazy bones. Oil was discovered in Lagos, ondo and no Yoruba indigene is forming militants. Instead we chose to be hard working and we hustle hard to eat from our efforts. Niger-Delta mentality of our Oyel is the reason for the emergence of lazy vagabonds depending on amnesty to survive. Even the governors of bayelsa and Rivers confirmed the laziness of their illiterate youths. They fail to realize that even though the oil is in their ancestral land, Nigerians own all the oil in the Niger delta as long as we remain one country. We will not allow any vagabond to hold the country to ransom sad[/b]

198 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 08, 2016
Please post the video
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by greatiyk4u(m): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2016
ydass:
Please post the video

This is one of them

In the voice of Nigeria Police ..........this one follow

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by koboko69: 8:56am On Jun 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Why cover

his face?

He is a high profile suspect, the Navy stated clearly they are not revealing his identy yet, as he is helping with investigations.

For those that call the military cowwards, let this rag tag group come out and face the Military like BH, and not attacking pipeliens in the dead of night.

Let's see them being sublimed out of this world!

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by MaziOmenuko: 8:59am On Jun 08, 2016
At least theres one less id!iot to worry about.

I am sure he is a nairalander.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by moyakz(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2016
koboko69:

He is a high profile suspect, the Navy stated clearly they are not revealing his identy yet, as he is helping with investigations.

For those that call the military cowwards, let this rag tag group come out and face the Military like BH, and not attacking pipeliens in the dead of night.

Let's see them being sublimed out of this world!
my brother,they've not started and soldiers are missing with their boats.what if they start??
yar'adua saw smth b4 granting the previous set amnesty o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by koboko69: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2016
moyakz:

my brother,they've not started and soldiers are missing with their boats.what if they start??
undecided

Started what? Cowardly attacks? Abushing or attacking sleeping soldiers? Ok na. Let them start!

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by fiizznation: 9:18am On Jun 08, 2016
I came to see somebody that looks like incredible hulk or superman, but tbh, I'm disappointed in what I just saw now. How can this malnourished creep be an avenger? Damn, something is wrong somewhere.

The avengers are invincible and untouchable. They have six missiles, A nuclear warhead, two submarines, one air carrier, 500 gunboats and 56 figher jets. So I don't think anybody can ever arrest any of the avengers members.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by moyakz(m): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=irunooboo post=46377835][color=#550000][size=10pt][i][b] grin the fools bragging about firing missiles don't even have ordinary fire works. Hungry touts forming avengers. Nnamdi kanu deceived them on his useless propaganda radio that they are part of the old eastern region so they think by blowing pipe lines, they will join the igbos in the useless country called biafra undecided. They think Buhari is a chicken hearted man like GEJ who made militants billionaires at the detriment of the poor masses. Lazy bones. Oil was discovered in Lagos, ondo and no Yoruba indigene is forming militants. Instead we chose to be hard working and we hustle hard to eat from our efforts. Niger-Delta mentality of our Oyel is the reason for the emergence of lazy vagabonds depending on amnesty to survive.

online she-soldier spotted!!
so yoruba get oyel?wonderful!
pls kindly tell ur pharaoh to let the lazy israelites go,since the yorubas now have 'oyel'!
#funny_nigerians_everywhere.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by moyakz(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2016
koboko69:
undecided

Started what? Cowardly attacks? Abushing or attacking sleeping soldiers? Ok na. Let them start!
attacking 'sleeping' soldiers?imagine!!
soldiers sleeping on duty??are u thinking at all??haba!where is this country going?

5 Likes

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by fiizznation: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2016
moyakz:

What is the worst thing the avengers can do aside from blowing up helpless pipelines in the death of the night? If the avengers are so hard as they made many of you to believe, why can't they blow up a pipeline in the daytime? Why wait till everywhere is dark? The blow up helpless pipelines and then brag about it on social media. I laugh

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by Pavarottii(m): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2016
The one wey dem blow today, who come lead dem?

5 Likes

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by moyakz(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2016
fiizznation:
What is the worst thing the avengers can do aside from blowing up helpless pipelines in the death of the night? If the avengers are so hard as they made many of you to believe, why can't they blow up a pipeline in the daytime? Why wait till everywhere is dark? The blow up helpless pipelines and then brag about it on social media. I laugh
simple!!they do that because they are unlike buhari's siblings who find joy in wasting precious lives.nd avengers hold lives in high esteem,thus destroying what belongs to them,rather than shedding innocent blood.
do u get that??of course you should bcuz i know u are not a mallam!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by sexybrooke: 9:35am On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:
[b] grin the fools bragging about firing missiles don't even have ordinary fire works. Hungry touts forming avengers. Nnamdi kanu deceived them on his useless propaganda radio that they are part of the old eastern region so they think by blowing pipe lines, they will join the igbos in the useless country called biafra undecided. They think Buhari is a chicken hearted man like GEJ who made militants billionaires at the detriment of the poor masses. Lazy bones. Oil was discovered in Lagos, ondo and no Yoruba indigene is forming militants. Instead we chose to be hard working and we hustle hard to eat from our efforts. Niger-Delta mentality of our Oyel is the reason for the emergence of lazy vagabonds depending on amnesty to survive. Even the governors of bayelsa and Rivers confirmed the laziness of their illiterate youths. They fail to realize that even though the oil is in their ancestral land, Nigerians own all the oil in the Niger delta as long as we remain one country. We will not allow any vagabond to hold the country to ransom sad[/b]
this thing I don't get your frustration ,one nigeria is a scam the muslim yorubas are fighting tooth and nail to maintain one nigeria for their slave master the fulani I wonder y muslim yorubas behave differently from the Christian yorubas envy and jealousy ll kill you if you don't desist from this character have you noticed that ekiti and ondo yorubas are different from ogun,oyo and osun yorubas ?the first is blessed with natural and human resources but the later nawa gbosa for them oooo

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by skywalker240(m): 9:35am On Jun 08, 2016
moyakz:

simple!!they do that because they are unlike buhari's siblings who find joy in wasting precious lives.nd avengers hold lives in high esteem,thus destroying what belongs to them,rather than shedding innocent blood.
All i can say is,...tell am make him get sense

1 Like

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by moyakz(m): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2016
Pavarottii:
The one wey dem blow today, who come lead dem?
my brother,if u ask me,na who i go ask??

4 Likes

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by moyakz(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2016
fiizznation:
skywalker said i should tell u to get sense,so i humbly say,GET SENSE BRO!

@skywalker,i don deliver ur msg o.

2 Likes

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by chukwukadibia10: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2016
If u believe this news u can believe anything.

The co ordinator of d NDA will be moving with a heavy artillery, bodyguards and so on.

Please Nigeria army should release this small boy they are holding. This one is a baby nda.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by skywalker240(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2016
ok we are watching how this is gonna pan out.
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by omenka(m): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2016
News: Breakthrough as military arrests pipeline vandals. (See Pics and videos inside).

Source: Vanguardngr.com, metronaija.com saharareporters.com.

Lost Yoots of Uganda/Burundi: Nonsense!! Propaganda from liar Moh'd!! Only fools would believe this!! Those are primary school boys that don't even know what a pipeline looks like!! Saharareporters is zombies propaganda site always doing the bidding of Tinubu and the Daura President!! Vanguard was threatened to publish this LIE!!

News: NDA strikes again; kills 500 soldiers using precision guided missiles- Russia applauds.

Source: vanguardngr.com, saharareporters.com, metronaija.com.

Lost Yoots of Uganda/Burundi: Good job Avengers!! This is not 1966!! The Nigerian army is nothing compared to these "freedom fighters". Imagine their level of sophistication using precision guided missiles!!

20 Likes

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by fiizznation: 9:54am On Jun 08, 2016
moyakz:

Illogical thinking from you. Blowing up pipelines is same as killing innocent people, because at the end of the day, innocent people will still be affected by the foolishness of some very few miscreants. And who told you that the oil in Niger/delta belong to the people occupying that territory? Did they put the oil there in the first place? Every resources whether human or mineral resources are the sole properties of federal government, that's how it is anywhere in the world.

And is like you are sympathetic to the avengers, are you?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by moyakz(m): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2016
fiizznation:
Illogical thinking from you. Blowing up pipelines is same as killing innocent people, because at the end of the day, innocent people will still be affected by the foolishness of some very few miscreants. And who told you that the oil in Niger/delta belong to the people occupying that territory? Did they put the oil there in the first place? Every resources whether human or mineral resources are the sole properties of federal government, that's how it is anywhere in the world.

And is like you are sympathetic to the avengers, are you?
sole properties of the f.g??really?so if buhari collects ur father's farmland and house,u'ld say the same thing??i see!
now which do u prefer...killing thousands of people or bombing pipelines??i guess u'ld choose the former?!
get sense bro!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by MadCow1: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2016
He can still stand? shocked shocked
Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by Hillzy(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2016
Oya all those security agents for NL make una come o them don catch innocent citizen, d guy go watch Eyimba vs Ijaw utd match around 2am nia dem catch am! Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by Ikem11(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2016
koboko69:
If there are no pictures they ask for picturs, If u post photos they will ask for videos, if you post videos they will ask for DNA evidence, if you give DNA evidence, they will say God must cinfirm it from heaven first....

I know them, you know them, We all know them...

Quote me and tell me who dem be grin
is this a picture? A mask man? Shame

2 Likes

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by macaranta(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2016
Kudos to the military.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by simcotravels01: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2016
Am sure dis one innocent guy suffering for Wat he knows nothing about.. SMH for dis zoo of a country

6 Likes

Re: Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta by AntiIPOOP(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2016
[size=22pt]The sick IPOB Terrorists will not believe this news oo grin, [/size]

moyakz:

skywalker said i should tell u to get sense,so i humbly say,GET SENSE BRO!

@skywalker,i don deliver ur msg o.

E pain am, he's quoting everybody haha

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi On Loan: China Can Seize Assets If Nigeria Defaults / Pictures Of The Bandits That Surrendered Their Weapons To Katsina State / Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.