Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today (17940 Views)

Fg’s School Feeding Project Starts Poorly — Investigation / The Locally Built Ship By Navy In Lagos That President Buhari Will Launch Today / I Won’t Contribute To School Feeding Programme, Fayose Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by saraskuls(f): 8:54am On Jun 09, 2016
Noted
Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 09, 2016
APC =All promise commence

2 Likes

Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by Princelegacylemoha(m): 8:55am On Jun 09, 2016
Nexttttttttttttttttttt

Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by sorepco(m): 8:57am On Jun 09, 2016
Y sould govt be feeding school kids in a social intervention experiment that will gulp 500 billion?? That is close to 2 billion dollars. Do you know the gambia islamic republics budget is just abit above 2 billion..

marwanafrica:
Good move, I love this kind of news it gives hope to the hopeless nigerians, I pray that days of stagnant progress are over in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by pepigeorge(m): 8:58am On Jun 09, 2016
PMB think say na 1906 we dey
Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by Bnladan(m): 8:58am On Jun 09, 2016
emotions1:
ba hali Kuga post sai kunyi commenting....
yo shiru kakeso muyi ne?

1 Like

Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by goshen26: 8:59am On Jun 09, 2016
[/b]NIGERIA ASSOCIATION OF[/s] WAILERS[s] (NAW)[b] wat do u have to say?

Nairaland branch coordinator, MR Tonybarcan...over to u
Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by mekanaky: 9:00am On Jun 09, 2016
OK. until I confirm it. I don't believe this promise n fail govt anymore .
Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 09, 2016
Another Avenue to embezzle funds.....mtcfhewww
Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:04am On Jun 09, 2016
kenonze:
APC =All promise commence

Na lie, APC = agbero people congress
Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by sorepco(m): 9:06am On Jun 09, 2016
Y should govt get involved in free lunch? Even in london kids either bring their own foods or buy at he school canteen!

shaddoww eipost=46407102:
Everybody thinking dis programme will fail should keep their worries, it will succeed because there is already a template, State of Osun is already running the programme n it's very successful without being hijacked by the school teachers.
Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2016
500billion nairal ? i smell corruption that stinks more than it was during GEJ afminstration
Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by nobeku: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2016
Abeymills:
Pls bubuhari jst remain where u are u are cursed in ur absence d acting president has started wat u should have been doing yeye president
You think everyone's was cursed as your fada before he kicked de bucket slowly and painfully..
Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by sorepco(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2016
Done in developed countries? Which countries? Name me one please

shaddoww:
it's actually one of unicef's programme which they brought to Nigeria in 2007 n started with 7 stares but it's only sustained by Osun. And it's wat is being done in developed countries. One of d benefits is dat it brings more foreign partnership n foreign aid.
Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2016
Government across partylines have a way of diverting our attention,yesterday 500,000 jobs,today school feedings..

God dey
Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by tumbez: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2016
stanech:
Am I the only one who doesn't buy into this stupid feeding idea ? Why feed school children when they don't even have chairs to sit on and materials to write with, Talk about misplaced priorities

Besides, where will the money come from? Is it sustainable? Remember the failed state of Osun
they can bear that, but they can't bear hunger bro....
Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by lonelydora: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2016
Why the launch today? The feeding programme has been going on in the North for a long time now. I'm sure of Kebbi and Sokoto state.
Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by lonelydora: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2016
Why the launch today? The feeding programme has been going on in the North for a long time now. I'm sure of Kebbi, Zamfara and Sokoto state.
Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by Cetona(f): 9:10am On Jun 09, 2016
emotions1:
ba hali Kuga post sai kunyi commenting....
Ba hali ka wuce baka rubuta abu ba?
Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by chikel2000(m): 9:10am On Jun 09, 2016
Lanretoye:
I think Bahari should extend his vacation,the acting president is acting.
Lol
Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by greatiyk4u(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2016
dayo23:
In Buhari's absence everything seems to be gettin better, experiencing some positive change.The old man should remain in london permanently till 2019, infact his cows and sheeps should be send to london so he can continue rearing them overthere

Sometimes silence is golden and a sign of maturity and wisdom.................hope u code?
Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by chccho(m): 9:13am On Jun 09, 2016
stanech:
Am I the only one who doesn't buy into this stupid feeding idea ? Why feed school children when they don't even have chairs to sit on and materials to write with, Talk about misplaced priorities

Besides, where will the money come from? Is it sustainable? Remember the failed state of Osun
Bad belle, u better dnt let bitterness kill u grin
Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by greatiyk4u(m): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2016
stanech:

Yea but that doesn't mean we need to start feeding kids. How about cutting taxes and providing electricity so companies can grow and provide more jobs.

Some of these kids from extremely poor and regiously fanatical parents need this kind of bait to attract them to school not providing almajiri schools............
Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by 1tin4sure: 9:15am On Jun 09, 2016
putting sentiment aside for once, i think all can see that this government is pro-masses. already we are seeing programs like, N-power-23k, school feeding programme, 5k monthly stipend, loans to farmers, as well as collecting back our stolen common wealth from the Elite. all these programmes is for the masses, i doubt if any rich man will queue up for 5k stipend, neither will they send their kids to public schools. i commend this government seriously.

Nigeria will be great again. ,.... i just pray these Elite's won't highjack the program... cos their eye dey red now oo, this admistration no favour them o.

2 Likes

Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by saintRighteous49(m): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2016
Lanretoye:
I think Bahari should extend his vacation,the acting president is acting.
Lmao.... U are absolutely correct
Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by anonimi: 9:17am On Jun 09, 2016
tayebest:
wailers won't like this!

At least their hungry children can go to school to eat now grin grin

I thought that states like Osun since the PDP days of Oyinlola have been feeding school children, not so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by Nogodye(m): 9:18am On Jun 09, 2016
Another promise Kept! still counting down.I so much believe in this Government
Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by sexstoriexpost(f): 9:19am On Jun 09, 2016
Let's see how long this can continue. Just another avenue to siphon funds to personal accounts.
Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by puzzler: 9:26am On Jun 09, 2016
Some pple have forgotten dat dis was part of Baba ' s campaign promises... so I don't know Wat d fuss is now... If he doesn't do it, d bigots will still b ones complaining...
Re: FG School Feeding Programme To Launch Today by rottennaija(m): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2016
ObiOkpor:
Food wey headmaster's and headmistress'es of various schools will hijack and divert into family business. No be Naija we dey?
Corruption is everywhere. Hope it lasts.

Then you have the responsibility to yourself and your children to report such to the authorities or you bring it here to social media, nairaland in particular, naming the school, the headmaster/mistress and the location and let the government handle the rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Acting President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting / Abdulsalam Badamasi Dies In Hotel In Maiduguri / 7 Days To Polls: PVC Now Sells For N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.