Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,374 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation (21210 Views)

P'square Celebrates 35th birthday today / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style / Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by Princelegacylemoha(m): 8:23am On Jun 09, 2016
Dbanj I don't understand you anymore , are you still a musician ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by igbohausayoruba: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2016
Uu v madE ur point
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by Emma1Oj(m): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2016
Good day NL family! Today is my Birthday, pls show me love and wish me well with your likes. tanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by plowman(m): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2016
Princelegacylemoha:
same with me ooo...i dont understand his pattern this days

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by MaQuin(f): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2016
hian
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by SirHenry105(m): 8:40am On Jun 09, 2016
Pheals:
Don't tell me d'banj want to discover mungo park

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by Tedassie(m): 8:56am On Jun 09, 2016
MaQuin:
35th or 36th I thought he was 35 years last year anyways hbd to him wullnp
i tire o...awon bloggers sef
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2016
HBD to him. Wish im his Bone of His Bone n Flesh of his Flesh..
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by gasgenius(m): 9:10am On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=VictorRomanov post=46406034]

Na by force to marry? With all the divorces here and there, any body wey no wan marry no be him fault![/quote
How many they divorces ... abi them no be nigerian ? Name 2 nigerians when divorce I name 20 when never divorce
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by gasgenius(m): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2016
Princelegacylemoha:
Is 2face still a musician or a stay at home dad

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by Codes151(m): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2016
daveson07:
Does he mean wot he wrote?

Cause artist like to spice the heart of fans wit sweet talks

E touch u? Lol

don't mind me just like type anytin
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by 4ward(m): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2016
Congrats..,who God has Blessed no one can curse
yusaze807:
Dbanj turned 35 today and the star is grateful to God, his family, kokolets and mamalets for how far he has come. He wrote;

"As i turn a year older i want to thank the lord for my wonderful journey, life and story and for making my dream of Being a Vessel of Visible HOPE to my generation come to life. I am Grateful to you lord, mom and Dad, family, loved ones and my die hard fans, Ac's, kokolets and mamalets. I wont be here without you guys and for that i'm Humbled. Love you all OooSssHhhEee. I'M D'banj" he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGaWDPAoNib/?taken-by=iambangalee

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by OmoBoluwaji: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2016
Hbd.... Garri producer
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by xreal: 9:45am On Jun 09, 2016
Happy Birthday D'banj.
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by Shym3xx: 10:00am On Jun 09, 2016
Happy Birthday to King Skibanj the Dbanj.

I see you my Ijebu brother - stay conquering 'em new territories...ain't no one touching ya star power in Africa.

Duke of Ijebuland. cool

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2016
Happy happy birthday Uncle Dbanj!
May God bless and keep you.
From three fans of yours.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by carammel(f): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2016
Happy 36th birthday uncle dbanj. Go marry abeg,E Don do.
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by Kenniexpress(m): 10:13am On Jun 09, 2016
Well is not better to be single, with peace of mind, than be married and want to jump into lekki bridge like one of my fwend! Abeg make una no quote me o! I no call anybody name o! Joor o!
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by daveson07: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=Codes151 post=46408610][/quote]

nah! Nt at all,i'm nt d type to be touched by Nigerian artist write ups
count me out

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by saaedlee: 10:38am On Jun 09, 2016
Pheals:
he has been to many marriage ceremony
Does he want to be a marriage councilor? undecided
You this Police pikin...will you marry him, if he proposes to you?
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by Pheals(f): 10:40am On Jun 09, 2016
saaedlee:

You this Police pikin...will you marry him, if he proposes to you?
y i go marry him wen u dey alive ? grin grin
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 09, 2016
Jimi23:
He looks good but i hope he is not bleaching as it appears he has a fanta face and coca-cola chest. Abi na my eyes? Happy Byday Bangalee. Lol.
hahahahaha lwkmd
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by saaedlee: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2016
Pheals:
y i go marry him wen u dey alive ? grin grin
Mbanu, sister ah no proposal na, or does you wanting my fiancée to catching me? grin grin
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by Pheals(f): 10:52am On Jun 09, 2016
saaedlee:

Mbanu, sister ah no proposal na, or does you wanting my fiancée to catching me? grin grin
cheesy forget o ! She no fit do anything
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by Lilprince04(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2016
uzolexis:
Just here to wish myself and my bday mates Dbanj and Tonto Dike happy birthday
uzolexis:
uzolexis:
HBD *best wishes*

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by henrymorebaba(m): 11:16am On Jun 09, 2016
Dbanj is 36 not 35.
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by saaedlee: 11:19am On Jun 09, 2016
Pheals:
cheesy forget o ! She no fit do anything
she can really fit ooo, only her na Avengers in 9ja..
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by Pheals(f): 11:23am On Jun 09, 2016
saaedlee:

she can really fit ooo, only her na Avengers in 9ja..
no need again let cancel all
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by saaedlee: 11:25am On Jun 09, 2016
Pheals:
no need again let cancel all
I concur
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by VictorRomanov: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=gasgenius post=46408137][/quote]

Make I start?

Funke Akindele, Ini Edo, Monalisa Chinda, Mbong Amata, Doris simon, Kate Henshaw, Stella Damascus, etc etc....

Your turn!
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by RealCJ: 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
Go marry joor
Re: Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation by treasurelove(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
MaQuin:
35th or 36th I thought he was 35 years last year anyways hbd to him wullnp
i surprise but not shock

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola: Hottest Yoruba Male Actor - What Do You Think? (see Pic) / Harrysong: South African Men Are Mumu, Nigerians Represent Africa / Obiwon Graduates From RCCG Bible School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.