Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo (24043 Views)

E-money Goes Bald As He Celebrates Fathers Day - Photo / Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. / Dbanj Celebrates 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by lordkit400: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
In celebration of Fathers day, Dbanj shared this photo of his handsome father and wrote:

"Happy Fathers day to the Best Dad in the world and the Original Kokomaster. I thank you so much for Bringing me into this world and for Raising me up in the right and best way. Giving me the knowledge needed to succeed in this my wonderful journey of life. I love you dad. OooSssHhhEee"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG1t_qMoNgh/

15 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by lordkit400: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by crazymommy(f): 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Now I know why dbanj is handsome...he got it from his dad...

17 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 20, 2016
handsome papi

21 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by segun400: 9:59am On Jun 20, 2016
cute

CC: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3
Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by yakubuadeiza(m): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Papa no long thing...............

Space booked
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by edlion57(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
I pray and hope by this time next year ur child/wife will upload ur picture and wish u ' hapi father's day' ijn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by Reekadict04: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
sad
Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by bsaying(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
H
Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by Medunah: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dbanjs father is even more handsome than him.

Cos for d man to be looking this cute at this age, it means he was a heart breaker

11 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by yakubuadeiza(m): 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
shocked
Omo
Dara
tor,
Papa eh
lo' fi jor
Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by funmilade4real(m): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
Fi le
Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by Ada9103(f): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dbanj do and give baba grandchildren
Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by Chimaritoponcho: 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
nl babes be crushing on this man
Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by philfrey08: 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
WOW!
Fresh-baba no pimples!

KOKObaba

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by Chimaritoponcho: 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
Medunah:
Dbanjs father is even more handsome than him.

Cos for d man to be looking this cute at this age, it means he was a heart breaker

7 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by ZenaSTORY(f): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
He's cute
Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by philfrey08: 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

b
Chimaritoponcho:
g
Ada9103:
B
bsaying:
H
Reekadict04:
sad
Buhari should wrestle u pple.....

Kilode?
Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by yakubuadeiza(m): 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
edlion57:
I pray and hope by this time next year ur child/wife will upload ur picture and wish u ' hapi father's day' ijn

I subscribe to ur prayers for him o, only if he's ready sha.
Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by olaasiwaju: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
Handsome father, Baba Emergency.

1 Like

Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by Ada9103(f): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lolsssss
philfrey08:

Buhari should wrestle u pple.....

Kilode?
Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by yakubuadeiza(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

b

Some pple and bad mouth sha, be like desktop and mouse
Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by Medunah: 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

Your stupidity is very obvious from that pose on ur dp....

I guess dats how dey dab in your village. Lol, local boy with ABA swaggs, we have seen you

Modified:: and to think I just saw his siggy. Well, don't take this serious too undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by Scarpon(m): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by DeSepiero(m): 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
Handsome and cheerful looking
Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by Pepperdino(m): 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
For God sake Dbanj when will u be father
Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by Chimaritoponcho: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
Medunah:

Your stupidity is very obvious from that pose on ur dp....

I guess dats how dey dab in your village. Lol, local boy with ABA swaggs, we have seen you

Modified:: and to think I just saw his siggy. Well, don't take this serious too undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
edlion57:
calm down. child bawo? shey d child go don grow up to sabi upload pix by this time next yr ni?
Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by Olibboy: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
yakubuadeiza:

I subscribe to ur prayers for him o, only if he's ready sha.
prayer for church mind
Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by Keebee4bowale: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
Abi dbanj don deposit in thing 4somwhere. I beg ask am o.
Re: Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo by yakubuadeiza(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
[url][/url] shocked shocked
Keebee4bowale:
Abi dbanj don deposit in thing 4somwhere. I beg ask am o.
shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Orders Police To Arrest Hadiza Gabon / Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) / Seun Kuti Celebrates His Daughter, Adara, On Her 8th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.