Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

What Happened To Da Capo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Happened To Da Capo (911 Views)

Download Diz letest hit Duncan Mighty_giving Glory To Da Lord / Dedicate A Song To Da Grin (in Loving Memory) / "Da Capo" A Nigerian Blazes the Trail on the US Music Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Da Capo by gbigbega: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2009
Hello Guys,

Do you know Da capo, the nigerian rap artist that rapped in olufunmi's remix? what happened to him. I understand he is currently in America but we have not heard anything from him yet. As he gone under with all those talents?

I will really need is contact.
Re: What Happened To Da Capo by funkybaby(f): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2009
last i heard of him, he was a member of house on the rock church @ abuja

he was actually a member of the church's choir and did a very cool rap bit in an ''imeala'' ibo gospel song released by the choir.

the guy is really talented though.
Re: What Happened To Da Capo by TOYOSI20(f): 2:47am On Aug 30, 2009
I liked his part in the Olufunmi Remix, . . and thats i think about the last time i heard of him, . . . undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened To Da Capo by bydot1(m): 6:52am On Aug 30, 2009
he's talented no doubt, that was d last time i heard him last though
Re: What Happened To Da Capo by dammiecool(m): 8:13am On Aug 31, 2009
where is da capo cry cry
Re: What Happened To Da Capo by mamagee6(f): 1:03am On Sep 01, 2009
Who and where is da capo?
Re: What Happened To Da Capo by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 01, 2009
see post ume question. . . so u no see werrin people write upstairs abi. . . undecided

(1) (Reply)

Terry Da Rap Man - A Millie Freestyle / See Drama: Lilwayne Entering Jail House - Video / Baba Fela Songs Extracted By Contemporary Artistes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.