Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group (2602 Views)

Ex Niger Delta Militant Becomes Police Pilot, Decorated With New Rank. Photos / I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos / Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by Babacele: 8:23am On Jun 09, 2016
Davvymavvy:
;DToo many crazy but hilarious people on this thread grin...make una sofry sofry o.

On a serious note, don't try to water down their struggle, the truth is, it doesn't stop them
some of us see the pseudo struggle as a blessing in disguise if it will end in a referendum...y not?
Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by omenka(m): 8:26am On Jun 09, 2016
vedaxcool:
Beerfraud and Ogogorites Association for Pipeline Destruction (BOAPD)
WTF!!! Rotflmao!! gringringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by ihitenansa: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2016
Funny dudes

I like it when ppl make jokes of a grave situation. It helps take their minds off a load of grief.

I had a good laff myself.
Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2016
Akpu Munchers Alqaeda Squad (AMAS)

Our demands are:

1. Buhari must beg we the 5%

2. All nairalanders must attach the SE to the SS in all their comments they are our blothers.

3. SE must be agreed to have oyel too.

4. Yorubas must give us Lagos

5. Amaechi must admit that he is the lizard of ubima.

6. Buhari must sew a super hero costume for GEJ.

7. Abuja should be renamed after the coward Ojukwu.

8. Buhari should divorce Aisha and marry the leftover of FFK - Bianca

Failure to do the above will result to the 5% throwing akpu to blow pipelines.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by ihitenansa: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

Our demands are:

2. All nairalanders must attach the SE to the SS in all their comments they are our blothers.

I love jesters(court jesters,palace f.ools etc)

So far no be my relative sha!

U gat talent,I must confess

2 Likes

Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by QuotaSystem: 8:36am On Jun 09, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

Our demands are:

You know those people too well cheesy

That super hero costume for the IB had me in stitches grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by 989900: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2016
modath:
Combined Reactionary Union of Demented enforcers AKA CRUDE..

Myopic Uncouth Mindless Union. Aka MUMU

Disgruntled Enemies of Niger Delta Aka DEND

LoL . . .

Disgruntled Enemies of Niger Delta '& Environs Aka DENDE as 'modified'.

You know that old movie clown character 'Dende'
?

5 Likes

Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by Suntzung: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2016
Abeg Our group is loading ASAP;
ND NUKE MISSILE FRONT (NNMF)
Our demands are;

1. free feeding 247
2. free Alamo/ogogoro Unlimited
3. Free Konji 24/7

We give u 2 h to respond or eales we go launch 36 nuclear missiles 1 to each state plus Abuja.

7 Likes

Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by 989900: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2016
QuotaSystem:

grin

RUC: Polluting the rivers for a better tomorrow....

cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by gwales: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2016
TheNonce:
grin

Make I try;

1: SUPER TEENAGE MUTANT MILITANTS!

2: THE EBELE SQUADRON!

3: THE PEPPER TITANS!

4: IJAWZUNA! (Just like yokozuna as e be like say them like wrestling names)

5: CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND MILITANTS (C.R.E.A.M)!

6; OILSIS! (Isis brothers)

7: WU TANG MISCREANTS!

8: THE DEZI-IPOB X MEN!

9: ADVOCATES OF EVERLASTING CORRUPTION!

10; PIPELINE REVOLUTIONARIES!
you won the day. Wu tang are my favorite musicians and cream my favourite hiphop song of all time

2 Likes

Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by Horus(m): 9:37am On Jun 09, 2016
The Niger Delta No Missiles Vandals (N.D.N.M.V)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by Horus(m): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2016
We Ain't Got Missiles Yet Squad (W.A.G.M.Y.S)

7 Likes

Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by QuotaSystem: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2016
Horus:
We Ain't Got Missiles Yet Squad (W.A.G.M.Y.S)

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by buskie13(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2016

Issakaba Oil Boys -IOB

Niger Delta Special Pipeline Destroyers - NDSPD

Ijaw Association Of Oil Drinkers -IAOD

Resource Control Criers - RCC

Clinical Pipeline Destroyers Avengers -CPDA

Ben10 Ultimate Niger Delta Force - BUNDF

6 Likes

Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by omenka(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

Our demands are:

Dude!!! Make una no kill me dis morning abeg! cheesycheesycheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by happen2: 10:21am On Jun 09, 2016
Heroes of Niger Delta

Heroes film series. grin
Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by Naijacitizen(m): 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
Niger Deltan Non-Negotiable Frontier (N.D.N.F) Niger Delta Liberation Movement (N.D.L.M) Ipob/Niger Delta Emancipation Movement Group (I.N.D.E.M.G)
Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by arewafederation: 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by modath(f): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
BloodyBLOGGER ,

I'm here praying for your soul cos you are iful. grin grin

DENDE it is. grin

Quotasystem

You can't organise this level of "winkendness" and not be iful ! Winkend somebory! cheesy cheesy

This thread ehn!! None of them even fit come out, dem just dodge. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by sauceEEP(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
Niger Delta jaga jaga
Niger Delta scarter scarter
Niger Delta suffer suffer
Niger Delta kposa kposa

1 Like

Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by QuotaSystem: 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
modath:

BloodyBLOGGER ,

I'm here praying for your soul cos you are iful. grin grin

DENDE it is. grin

Quotasystem

You can't organise this level of "winkendness" and not be iful ! Winkend somebory! cheesy cheesy

This thread ehn!! None of them even fit come out, dem just dodge. cheesy

Mo I had the best intentions....I no dey o grin

3 Likes

Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by SegunAdewole: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
QUOTA SYSTEM CRUSHERS!
GWORO TEETH CRUSHERS!
ALMAJIRI HAMMERERS!
ANTI-BURUKUTU SIPPERS!
ANTI-DULLARDS!
YOU MUST-CHOP-YOUR GROUNDNUT ACTIVATORS!
ANTI-HERDSMEN SCATTERERS
FULANI HEAD CRUSHERS
BACK-TO-FOUTA JALLON ACTIVATORS.
DULLARDS NEMESIS!
ZOMBIE IRRITATORS.
Finally GOD BLESS THE NIGER DELTA AVENGERS AND IPOB!
JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL!

1 Like

Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by SegunAdewole: 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Avengers don really show zombies and their demi-god BurukutuHARI serious pepper. grin
Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by omaiyale: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
Front page

1 Like

Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by diegwu01: 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
Adminisher:
Black-White-Red-And-Blue Combined Egbesu Assembly
BWRABCEA
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Generally call them, ALL PRIMARY & SECONDARY COLORS EGBESU ASSEMBLY STRIKE FORCE. ALLP&SCEASTRFRCE for short.

2 Likes

Re: Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group by diegwu01: 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
TheNonce:
grin

Make I try;

1: SUPER TEENAGE MUTANT MILITANTS!

2: THE EBELE SQUADRON!

3: THE PEPPER TITANS!

4: IJAWZUNA! (Just like yokozuna as e be like say them like wrestling names)

5: CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND MILITANTS (C.R.E.A.M)!

6; OILSIS! (Isis brothers)

7: WU TANG MISCREANTS!

8: THE DEZI-IPOB X MEN!

9: ADVOCATES OF EVERLASTING CORRUPTION!

10; PIPELINE REVOLUTIONARIES!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Wins Bet Of N5million After Donald Trump's Election Victory. Photos / When Will Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob Leader, Visit Lagos. / Shock As Federal Government Plan To Build Refinery For Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.