Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Host A Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Host A Wordpress (620 Views)

Get A Wordpress Website Now For Just 8000ngn / How To Host A Website Free And Make Money Online - Free Web Hosting / Can I Register And Host A Domain With Just 2500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Host A Wordpress by Iykon1313(m): 7:07am On Jun 09, 2016
Hello Webmasters, I am new in WordPress and please I need steps on how to host a WordPress site. I tried some steps but got hooked on my way.

Please any help will be valued.

Thanks
Re: Host A Wordpress by yomalex(m): 8:56am On Jun 09, 2016
Iykon1313:
Hello Webmasters, I am new in WordPress and please I need steps on how to host a WordPress site. I tried some steps but got hooked on my way.

Thanks
You need to buy webhosting package
Re: Host A Wordpress by OnWebTech: 9:13am On Jun 09, 2016
Iykon1313:

Thanks

Not hard at all..

Buy normal hosting..like whogohost

login to cpanel...

For automatic installation
--->scroll down and locate Softaculous installer(it auto installs joomla,worpress,drupal and all other CMS you can think of)

--->Select WordPress ,click install... enter details ...admin login and site details...input email so you can receive the above details incase you forget......click submit and it will begin installation.

Manual installation
-->for host that do not use cpanel x
--->download wordpress at wordpress.org unzip it into publichtml folder...
--->this may be complex for starting... juat follow automatic installation as above and you are good to go.

--->Baulinks<---

1 Like

Re: Host A Wordpress by betahost247(m): 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
Iykon1313:

Thanks

Hello Lykon1313,

You need a hosting and domain name archive such.

Visit: http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html

To Get Stated

Awaiting to have you as one of our premium customer

Thank you
Mariam Sule
Beta Host Limited Sales Team
Re: Host A Wordpress by emmalexdboy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
Iykon1313:

Thanks
Just follow my step by step tutorial and you'll have your sizzling new wordpress blog online in 30 minutes or less: www.onlinebloggingincome.com/wordpress-blog-on-whogohost

I've a free gift at the end of the post!
Re: Host A Wordpress by Iykon1313(m): 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
OnWebTech:

Not hard at all..

Buy normal hosting..like whogohost

login to cpanel...

For automatic installation
--->scroll down and locate Softaculous installer(it auto installs joomla,worpress,drupal and all other CMS you can think of)

--->Select WordPress ,click install... enter details ...admin login and site details...input email so you can receive the above details incase you forget......click submit and it will begin installation.

Manual installation
-->for host that do not use cpanel x
--->download wordpress at wordpress.org unzip it into publichtml folder...
--->this may be complex for starting... juat follow automatic installation as above and you are good to go.

--->Baulinks<---

Baulinks Baulinks.....Tuale

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Use Joomla, Or Wordpress Or Any Other CMS. I Code From The Scratch. / Website For Sale / Please Who Knows How To Create A Dynamic Auction Web Application?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.