Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

6 Tips To Drive Traffic To Your Website -climaxbox - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 6 Tips To Drive Traffic To Your Website -climaxbox (622 Views)

15 Proven Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / Factors That Can Affect Your Ranking Position On Google - Climaxbox / How To Build A High Quality Website - Climaxbox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Tips To Drive Traffic To Your Website -climaxbox by akinjuly77(m): 1:46am On Oct 05, 2016
1. Try paid search ads. : You can go for Google AdWords or Bing ,Google AdWords is what i recommend since they are the most used Search engine with Billions of Searches every seconds. Note that you will need a good Strategy before you embark on such .

2. Try Organic Search Marketing : This is a long term strategy as it does not yield results instantly just like how Nairaland appears most times in search results . You would have to emark on a Strong SEO. SEO is a Marathon and not a Sprint.

3. Host contents on social media platforms. : This works a lot in fact i use this method also to get nairalanders to take a look at my new update or catch their attention to my new Service . You can use other Social Media platforms such as Linkedin,Medium, Facebook ....

4. Promote your content on your social media channels. Add Social buttons to your website so your contents can be shared quickly and easily . I Recommend Addthis.com buttons or Wordpress Social plugins.

5. Try social media ads : You can try Social media sponsored Ads ,it will cost you $$ based on your budget . I recommend Facebook ,Linkedin,Nairaland,twitter,YouTube.

6. Post in social media groups. : Post in groups it helps to increase traffic and also improves your reputation .I recommend LinkedIn and Facebook Groups .

Hope this helps cool [url=climaxbox.com]Climaxbox[/url]™

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Tips To Drive Traffic To Your Website -climaxbox by techinfong: 6:03am On Oct 05, 2016
Some of your points are invalid

1 Like

Re: 6 Tips To Drive Traffic To Your Website -climaxbox by Brightgem(f): 6:27am On Oct 05, 2016
Don't know if you wrote yourself or copied no source, but I think ALL of them are valid, wonder why techinfo thinks otherwise. I can say I have tried all except adwords, ur money will have to speak for you on that one, and some will only give u temporary traffic for a day or two. SEO is truly a marathon as said. The hustle for traffic is hot. lol!

1 Like

Re: 6 Tips To Drive Traffic To Your Website -climaxbox by akinjuly77(m): 6:31am On Oct 05, 2016
Brightgem:
Don't know if you wrote yourself or copied no source, but I think ALL of them are valid, wonder why techinfo thinks otherwise. I can say I have tried all except adwords, ur money will have to speak for you on that one, and some will only give u temporary traffic for a day or two. SEO is truly a marathon as said. The hustle for traffic is hot. lol!

Written by me ! Cheers !
Re: 6 Tips To Drive Traffic To Your Website -climaxbox by IBBULcampusGIST(f): 6:48am On Oct 05, 2016
akinjuly77 techinfong Brightgem pls I need assistance from you guys. I've tried several times to add the Adsense gadget on my blog but it's not working. When I click "save" the response I keep getting is "please correct the errors on this form" I seem not to understand what they mean. I've tried different techniques but it's not working. I really need help pls. Thanks
Re: 6 Tips To Drive Traffic To Your Website -climaxbox by akinjuly77(m): 7:14am On Oct 05, 2016
IBBULcampusGIST:
akinjuly77 techinfong Brightgem pls I need assistance from you guys. I've tried several times to add the Adsense gadget on my blog but it's not working. When I click "save" the response I keep getting is "please correct the errors on this form" I seem not to understand what they mean. I've tried different techniques but it's not working. I really need help pls. Thanks

What CMS are you using ?
Re: 6 Tips To Drive Traffic To Your Website -climaxbox by IBBULcampusGIST(f): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2016
akinjuly77:

What CMS are you using ?
Like seriously I'm new in this and don't have a coach nearby, I don't know the meaning of CMS. But my blog link is on my signature. I'll be very grateful if you can assist me on this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Delete this too / Content Writers Needed For Long Term Work / How Do You Pay For Your Online Transactions??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.