Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Hi Webmasters Please Help Me Out - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hi Webmasters Please Help Me Out (623 Views)

Webmasters Please Review My Website To Know If I'm Good To Apply For Adsense / Webmasters Please Help Me. You Will Be Helped Always Anytime You Need Help / Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Webmasters Please Help Me Out by Exclusiveslog(m): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Have been aspiring to be a blogger eventually my dream has started coming to reality I got a blog some weeks ago which I hosted on a free hosting but it really sucks to use free hosting they are really dealing with me cuz you can't access my blog without redirection... .

Here is my blog URL exclusivebase.com.ng

Please which hosting company is the best and affordable
Re: Hi Webmasters Please Help Me Out by emmalexdboy(m): 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Exclusiveslog:
Have been aspiring to be a blogger eventually my dream has started coming to reality I got a blog some weeks ago which I hosted on a free hosting but it really sucks to use free hosting they are really dealing with me cuz you can't access my blog without redirection... .

Here is my blog URL exclusivebase.com.ng

Please which hosting company is the best and affordable
If you need a web host that's affordable and reliable, I recommend Whogohost: awesome service, effective customer support ...

They are running a promo where you get a free domain registration (.com.ng and .org.ng) for life when you buy any hosting account with them.

You can follow my step by step tutorial to buy a hosting account with them.

My tutorial contains a special coupon code where you get 25% discount on your charge. Thank me later!
Re: Hi Webmasters Please Help Me Out by etoluw: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
you can start with globalhost247, their hosting plans very affordable
Re: Hi Webmasters Please Help Me Out by mr2kay(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Op trust me don't listen to anyone here telling you otherwise just go for whogohost.com or domainking I prefer domainking.ng though it's just a matter of preference cause I us ethereal two
Re: Hi Webmasters Please Help Me Out by jonnyboy4u: 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
You should try QServers.net, they have instant setup if paying with your ATM card online.

Best customer support and always willing to help out.
Re: Hi Webmasters Please Help Me Out by SwitemTech: 7:15am On Jul 04, 2016
Hi. You can try www.switemtech.com. Switem Technology Solutions' hosting service is great and customer service is also great. You can contact Sales on salesteam[at]switemtech.com.
Re: Hi Webmasters Please Help Me Out by abtechy: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2016
Whogohost is the best and pretty much cheaper than the rest. It has great customer service support.
If you want design call me on 08069026433 or email cosmasokeke04@gmail.com
Re: Hi Webmasters Please Help Me Out by 1jimax: 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
http://namecheap.com/ and godaddy both are reliable, but namecheap is cheaper

1 Like

Re: Hi Webmasters Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2016
If you have limited budget let say 5k, just use blogger and and buy a domain from Qservers theirs is cheaper 2.5k, let them help you with configuration. Next is get a good blogger template and hire a designer like me to help you customized it.

I can even do it for free sef ...... abi make I ep YOU

(1) (Reply)

Readily Made Website For Sale Plus + Google Adsense Account / Power Press Machines India / Verified US Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.