Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor (634 Views)

Okorocha To Pay N5m To Anybody That Helps In The Rearrest Of 'Vampire'(photos) / Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today / Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by 360frolic(m): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2016
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state has concluded plans to establish the Rochas Foundation College in Bauchi State as a way of providing education to the poor and less privileged.Leadership report that the governor of Imo state said it was his mission to continue thefurtherance of education in the country.The governor made this pledge at the ceremony marking part of the celebrations for the 40th anniversary of the creation of Imo State.

The governor was issued with a certificate of occupancy to quicken the actualisation of the project by the governor of Bauchi state, Mohammed Abubakar. Governor Abubakar said the investment in education was the best way to produce good leaders of tomorrow.

During the ceremony, members of the cabinet of the governor of Imo state gave account of their performance during their five years in service. Okorocha reminded his colleagues in the 36states of the federation that it is a privilege to be elected to serve the people and so they should strive to leave good legacies for the electorate.

“I am here for the glory of the job and I am poised to change the sordid history of the people and for any governor or president to succeed in office, he must think outside the box”. The governor reiterated his resolution to move the state forward and urged Nigeria to have hope for a better tomorrow just as their leaders must have positive visions for a greater Nigeria.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/okorocha-to-establish-college-in-bauchi.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by chriskosherbal(m): 8:35am On Jun 09, 2016
What a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by letsbet(m): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2016
I leave this news for my Igbo brodas to decode.
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by Ufranklin92(m): 8:37am On Jun 09, 2016
Thunder fire that idiot

1 Like

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by Project400: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2016
...not bad, being a private and self thought-out gesture.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2016
Igbos and their love for Hausa/Fulani. from azikwe to rochas

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by Montaque(m): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2016
Dont know what to say.
A na esi n'uno mara mma puwa n'ezi

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by Proxy001(m): 8:52am On Jun 09, 2016
Charity they say begins at home. Okoro-ewu as one of my IBO friend call him, please concentrate on Imo state governance and bring the dividends of democracy to your people instead of all this your display of mad.ness. that was how you bought only one Christmas tree for 600m naira last year. His major problem seems to be that of misplaced priority though
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by mrvitalis(m): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2016
This man is the worst thing to happen to imo state..... We voted him because they didn't want an mbaise man to rule..... So make una enjoy

This is the worst governor in APC
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by Beremx(f): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2016
As long as it's his foundation college, i am ok with it.
God bless the governor!
God bless Imo people!
Re: Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor by Abagworo(m): 9:10am On Jun 09, 2016
Proxy001:
Charity they say begins at home. Okoro-ewu as one of my IBO friend call him, please concentrate on Imo state governance and bring the dividends of democracy to your people instead of all this your display of mad.ness. that was how you bought only one Christmas tree for 600m naira last year. His major problem seems to be that of misplaced priority though

Aren't you tired of this gimmicks? There are 2 Rochas foundation Colleges in Imo State that has been giving free education for more than 10 years and when Okorocha emerged Governor he extended it to all public schools. It's not easy to cover the truth all the time.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Response If President Buhari Ask You This Mega Question / Photos: Thugs Stand Guard At The Gate Of PDP Headquaters In Abuja / How Zenith Bank Funded My Election –fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.