Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years (58542 Views)

Davido Flaunts Shirtless Tattooed Body In New Photos, Says “Na Dem De Rush Us” / Roman Goddess Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Choose Your Favorite" / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by Palmwinetapper: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
The 28 year old ex beauty queen was roasted today on social media by a nasty fan. See the exchange below after she posted this picture.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by Duchessree(f): 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
hmm

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by dayowunmi(m): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
There's a grudge somewhere in between the two ladies, all these rant just because she's posting too much unnecessary selfies when you could have just unfollowed her if you disapprove, nawa o. Each to his own. Girls and jealousy

164 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by Palmwinetapper: 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
dayowunmi:
There's a grudge somewhere in between the two ladies, all these rant just because she's posting too much unnecessary selfish when you could have just unfollowed her if you disapprove, nawa o. Each to his own.
like a boyfriend between the 2

5 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by Palmwinetapper: 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Duchessree:
hmm
lol
Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by cassidy1996(m): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
Busybody, wetin concern u..

12 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by Purpletee(f): 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
@muna01...don't mind her,keep posting selfie pictures till you reach my great grandma's age...then you can now get married to that your baby lover...

wondering what you will tell your kids about the age gap

that's if you eventually get married to him.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by Palmwinetapper: 12:08am On Jul 16, 2016
Purpletee:
@muna01...don't mind her,keep posting selfie pictures till you reach my great grandma's age...then you can now get married to that your baby lover...

why are you filled with so.much jealously? Why wont they get get married?

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by cassidy1996(m): 2:25am On Jul 16, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
just like you who came here to read then comment. You're the biggest body on top of that a fool!
Munachi Abii obsessed, Munachi day n night, Munachi worshiper, jobless junk

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by Palmwinetapper: 7:17am On Jul 16, 2016
cassidy1996:
Munachi Abii obsessed, Munachi day n night, Munachi worshiper, jobless junk
the same jobless punk who follows all my posts and comments.on them
FOOL.U R

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
No chill embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by Emodeee: 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
I want to fvck her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
I smell jealousy... Girls and jealousy are like Buhari and Osibanjo..

I only have this to say to that girl ranting...

And to this girl...

Purpletee:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
All i see is comments from one jealous fan. cheesy

Who told her Kim doesn't post pics on daily basis.

BTW, is it Adaeze hobo or Adaeze Yobo.

This girl needs a job seriously. cheesy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by blazetitov: 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Wicked girl grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Munachi don vex the babe. This one na finishing; fatality grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by rantmoniker(m): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Omo this fan wicked pass Nigerian government o. 5 of this fan in your circle and your career drops like naira.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by niceguy7(m): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Tho @oparacyn is right......buh the way she gave her advice ws too harsh..seriously.
Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by Daraph(m): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Their problem isn't mine... I can't be taking paracetamol for another person's headache.. It's been a while that I've been wailing to God on my admission stuff and he answer my prayer by posting me to FUTA for consideration... Oh Lord,you are the one that did this for me,please let me be fully admitted and by the end of everything let me be rolling on ground with my matriculation's gown praising your holy name.... Thank you so much dear Lord! I'm grateful.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by cococandy(f): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
People and hate.
So much jealousy.

Yet you're still on her page.
why not unfollow? Bitter humans everywhere.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by obontami2: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
The girl is not even fine again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by phemmyfour: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Purpletee:

that's if you eventually get married to him
Age is nothing... Love is everything

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by temmypotter(m): 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
this is more than meets the eye.

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by orlarbissy(f): 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Cant stop laughing at posts above me. All dis is abt just one person's matter.
Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
cheesy cheesy

Free d lady jare,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
Zero chill
Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by Millz404(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
Sorry aunty.... No vex... I am beggin on her behalf.... She will not do you boyfriend again abi your crush

I don't understand....

Na ur face she d snap

She d use ur phone

She d disturb una to charge phone for una house make she fit snap??

Na ur hand she d borrow palmcake

She d disturb u to give her posing style

She d disturb you for Hotspot to take upload pics

See quarrel untop another person matter... Beta talk wetin d worry u

I'm ara here.. For real.... Unowom saying!!!

6 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years by OohMpa: 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
Few minutes after Muna read this post...

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Why I Hid My Wife, Children From Social Media" – Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) / DJ Paul Oakenfold Hosts The Highest Party On Earth At Mount Everest (Photos) / Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.