Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,118 members, 7,863,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Can You Say About This Governor? Are You Proud Of Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Can You Say About This Governor? Are You Proud Of Him? (697 Views)

Ogun State At 40, "This Governor, OGD, Touched Our Lives" / Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word / Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Say About This Governor? Are You Proud Of Him? by gent2ken(m): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2009
What are the thing you can say about this governor reading the link below and are you proud of him if you are not part of his family or relative? To the wise one plsss, [b][/b]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/08/25/adedibus-structure-still-intact-widow-free-to-contest-says-gov-alao-akala/
Re: What Can You Say About This Governor? Are You Proud Of Him? by IKEYMAN1: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2009
trait?

celebratin oles

hahhaa grin
Re: What Can You Say About This Governor? Are You Proud Of Him? by gent2ken(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2009
@IKEYMAN!!! I don't get you,
Re: What Can You Say About This Governor? Are You Proud Of Him? by IKEYMAN1: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2009
^^^

i mean why do nigerians or some people in the habit of celebrating criminals??

what is really good about Akala

it not what good he did

i think it about how much damaga u done!

u could argue under Obj our 419 whiteman crooked debt was cancelled

at the same time, 10 times that amount was stolen under Obj

u see we have a wahala as far as nigeria is concern
Re: What Can You Say About This Governor? Are You Proud Of Him? by IKEYMAN1: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2009
genken

are u with me sir

cool
Re: What Can You Say About This Governor? Are You Proud Of Him? by kim15: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2009
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, He's just a local champion, I mean what else do u expect from a local champion like him? As a man, he bleaches, he wears ankle chain, who knows whether he uses waist chain as well, now tell who else would do all these things as a man if not a rass local idiot that could not even express himself in English and unfortunately became a local governor in a local area like that Ibadan, cheesy smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Can You Say About This Governor? Are You Proud Of Him? by TheSeeker(m): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2009
And why should I be proud of a non-entity like that? I checked with all the governors and he's the dumbest of them all. He's a local champion and you could have thought he knew better as a policeman, but he's not dignified and as such doesn't cut across my book of even fancy governors.
Re: What Can You Say About This Governor? Are You Proud Of Him? by msaalli(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2009
I think talking about this dude is waste of precious time, watched his stage-managed live TV interview where all the supposed callers were asking about roads and transformers, for a whole state, are we so dumb to believe those are our greatest needs? We need to get this jerk off that seat, he is a great embarassment to the seat people like Awolowo, Ige once governed from.
Re: What Can You Say About This Governor? Are You Proud Of Him? by asha80(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2009
Abeg make una leave our fine and amiable governor alone. cool
Re: What Can You Say About This Governor? Are You Proud Of Him? by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2009
His children are gallivanting all over the world like their is no tomorrow!!!
Re: What Can You Say About This Governor? Are You Proud Of Him? by gent2ken(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2009
aysometin:

His children are gallivanting all over the world like their is no tomorrow!!!

Can you Imagine that, He's a shameless entity and a betrayer to the country. I cant believe as old as he is, bleaching is all his achievement on a seat as a governor for oyo state and putting gold all over fingers and body so what do you expect from his children, ha ha ha ha, Niger sha

(1) (Reply)

Thoughts On Gani / Quotable Quotes From Nigerian Politicans! / You Dont Pay Tax, You Dont Vote, Yet You Shout How Bad Naija Is A Shit Hole.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.