Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Ya Say About This Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Ya Say About This Birthday Party (915 Views)

Checkout This Birthday Shoot Of This Lady Who Claim 16year Old / See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old / This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Ya Say About This Birthday Party by Azaw(m): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2016
Literally champaign shower

Re: What Ya Say About This Birthday Party by Cutehector(m): 10:09am On Jun 09, 2016
What kind of straight ass figure is dat..
Re: What Ya Say About This Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 09, 2016

Re: What Ya Say About This Birthday Party by Ginaz(f): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2016
why dem dey waste this champaign na

God I hate this.................... black mentality is a curse. they wanna always like dope without realizing how trashy they look. find me a white man that will do this shiiit!

when they do birthdays they do it big, like taking a private jet and flying to Paris just for clubbing tinx, that's how they roll.

but "some" people will not let us rest, they will manage to buy cake yet spend money on costly drinks only to use it and wash hands!

I dey para now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Ya Say About This Birthday Party by osesology(m): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2016
Ginaz:
why dem dey waste this champaign na

God I hate this.................... black mentality is a curse. they wanna always like dope without realizing how trashy they look. find me a white man that will do this shiiit!

when they do birthdays they do it big, like taking a private jet and flying to Paris just for clubbing tinx, that's how they roll.

but "some" people will not let us rest, they will manage to buy cake yet spend money on costly drinks only to use it and wash hands!

I dey para now.
Calm down...It's not that serious.
Re: What Ya Say About This Birthday Party by SAMBARRY: 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
See how thrashy they look.they want to show off yet they don't know how stopeed they look

(1) (Reply)

OMG! You Got To See Actor Damola Olatunji’s Throwback Photos / Desperate Nigerian Lady, Chi Chi, Openly Begs Jim Iyke For Sex(pics) / Photo: See How Wizkid Celebrated His 26th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.