Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday (2445 Views)

Dr. Kelly Sampa Birthday Cake And Expensive Gifts (Photos, Video) / Orezi 31st Birthday Cake From Fan Got People Talking / Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday by Blackberrybabes: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
See this cake made by: @purple_makeoverme and i have not stopped salivating.

Now, I just wish every day was my birthday. How would you feel if someone brings this yummy masterpiece to you on your birthday?

You would bow and greet him/her a hundred times...Lol

Whoever did this is simply amazing!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/10/this-birthday-cake-would-make-you-want.html

lalasticlala

Re: This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday by Blackberrybabes: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin

Oohh dear... His thumbs tho grin grin grin looks like a dcck... tongue

1 Like

Re: This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday by iykekelvins(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
The cake is dope! cool
Re: This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday by iykekelvins(m): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Chaii, so you won't say anything about the cake? grin
Re: This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday by Flexherbal(m): 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lovely !
Re: This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
iykekelvins:
Chaii, so you won't say anything about the cake? grin

grin hahahahha... My eyes wasn't focused on the cake.. But His thumbs caught my nottie imagination tongue
Re: This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Even on sunday's shocked shocked may God forgive your dirty mind..
Re: This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
nice cake
Re: This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday by iykekelvins(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hahahahha... My eyes wasn't focused on the cake.. But His thumbs caught my nottie imagination tongue
Bad gyal grin
Re: This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
iykekelvins:
Bad gyal grin

tongue he got sexy thumbs...
Re: This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday by iykekelvins(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

tongue he got sexy thumbs...
You're naughty tongue
Re: This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
iykekelvins:
You're naughty tongue

grin his thumbs are enaf to gimme some good chill wink
Re: This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday by iykekelvins(m): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin his thumbs are enaf to gimme some good chill wink
Durrhh, you. Haven't seen my fingers yet cheesy
Re: This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
iykekelvins:
Durrhh, you. Haven't seen my fingers yet cheesy

cheesy hahahhahahaa.... What sooooo sexxxy abt ur thumb? tongue tongue
Re: This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday by iykekelvins(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

cheesy hahahhahahaa.... What sooooo sexxxy abt ur thumb? tongue tongue
Long and thin tongue
Re: This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
iykekelvins:
Long and thin tongue

Uuuuummm... Thank u but I dnt find tat enticing cheesy wink tongue
Re: This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
I don't like it.
Re: This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday by iykekelvins(m): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Uuuuummm... Thank u but I dnt find tat enticing cheesy wink tongue
My chest

Re: This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday by DozieInc(m): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kudos to whoever designed the cake .
Re: This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday by esseff(f): 2:14am On Oct 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

but people can observe ooo cheesy
TrapQueen77:
grin

but people can observe ooo
Re: This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 03, 2016
esseff:

but people can observe ooo cheesy

but people can observe ooo

Hahahhahah... Lets say imma keen observer grin

1 Like

Re: This Birthday Cake Would Make You Want To Have Your Birthday Everyday by McBrooklyn(m): 7:12am On Oct 03, 2016
Not Bad cool

(1) (Reply)

Phyno Begging Alaba Pirates To Help Sell His Album [VIDEO+PICS] / pasuma searching seun egbegbe.. throwback picture / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother, Nana Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.