Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair (65451 Views)

Best Cure For Bumps/keloid, After Shave Rash & Other Skin Bacteria Infections. / How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by obutumena: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2009
i am a female with facial hair. i usually use a shaving stick & tweezers. this has resulted in bumps & black spots. i would like some advice on how to stop this.
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by MrLoverMAn(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2009
Have you tried lazer treatmnet or hair removing cream ?
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by babajide1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2009
Mail me:babajide4u2003@yahoo.com.I will tell u the home remedies to remove this black head and other skin diseases without spending a dine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by kutemoses: 4:57am On Sep 02, 2009
I WISH TO INTRODUCE TO YOU BIODERM SILICON GEL THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT WILL CLEAR OFF THAT KELOID HYPERTROPHY SCAR ON YOUR FACE
IF HAD SURGERY OR A STUBBORN SCAR ON YOUR BODY HERE IS THE SOLUTION RIGHT HERE IN NIGERIA
WE ARE THE SOLE DISTRIBUTORS
JUST CALL US 07040527826 OR SEND US A PIX OF THE SCAR lifeworthltd@yahoo.com.
A TRIAL THEY SAY WILL CONVINCE YOU, THANKS
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by DONFASZY(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2009
if ya want to shave

use formular 103,rub it on ur face,all the hair area u want to cut

wait for 20mins n clean ur face with wet towel

all the hair go run without bump infection or any rubbish for ur face

i use it since i start seeing small bump on my face,
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2009
Lazer
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by posakosa(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2009
obutumena:

i am a female with facial hair. i usually use a shaving stick & tweezers. this has resulted in bumps & black spots. i would like some advice on how to stop this.

Are you on birth control ?
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by agathamari(f): 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2009
lazer removal, electrolosis, o creamhair bleach (lasts longer then shaving)
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by ritaNL: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2009
posakosa:

Are you on birth control ?

What does birth control do ?

@poster
I think you should go for permanent hair removal.Stop shaving.
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by itoro1: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2009
[size=13pt]Try turtle feces,my grandpa recommended it for my aunt - its very effective, tho` she has problems growing hairs on her head now, !!![/size]
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by posakosa(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2009
rita@NL:

what does birth control do ?

@poster
I think you should go for permanent hair removal.Stop shaving.

The chemical components of birth control often times, lets women produce more testosterone than estrogen, hence producing hair in places that there's not suppose to be hair, which may include <hair on the chest, mustache, beard>
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by NobleOnye(f): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2009
has anyone heard of a "BARBER' here? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by Naddie76(f): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2009
I've had the same problem for years, while I'm not a doctor or anything, here are some options to consider.

Stop tweezing it, as per my dermotologist it increase bloods supply to the hair follicle. shaving or hair removal creams are better (they don't interfer with the follical). If you do have a Dermotologist (or a good primary dr.) ask them to prescribe Clindamycim Phosphate, it really helped me with ingrown hairs.

I've recently began laser hair removal, specifically the Lara Laser and it has been successful (as I have dark skin). I did try the Saprono laser and had two horrible experiences (burns). It is expensive but I've been using my employer's flex spending program, since my insurance considers lasar hair removal as cosmetic (if they only knew). In a few months I will finalize things with electrolysis to take care of my last few stubber hairs.

Please keep in mind that I did go to an endocronoligst (sp?) to make sure that my hormone levels were norm (that is something to look into prior to making a financial comment to lazers considering the cost).

I hope this information helps! I know how overwhelming facial hairs can be. Keep the faith.

1 Like

Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by zmurda(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2009
i-toro:

[size=13pt]Try turtle feces,my grandpa recommended it for my aunt - its very effective, tho` she has problems growing hairs on her head now, !!!
[/size]

hope she still de alive  shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by oge4real(f): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2009
Depil cream helps a lot.
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by Anikeji: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2009
Lazer treatment or you could go for the more efficient yet more expensive option of electrolysis.

If you are outside of Nigeria, these places will run your credit and offer to set your payments up in monthly installments.

STOP shaving or tweezing, if you absolutely most, wax it.
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by Theblessed(f): 1:11am On Sep 08, 2009
I think your problem is a HORMONAL issue. It seems you have hormone Imbalance that may be affecting your ovulation and this needs rectifying now.  Because, it is not normal for a lady to grow hair either on the chest or face, just as it is not normal for a guy to develop breast - but, some are developing breasts these days - quite weired!.  Once your hormonal imbalance is under control the hair growth would stop therefore, go and see your GP - or Gynae consultant about this problem.  Please, for the sake of being skint, do not go to the best CHEMIST in town or rely on some of these advise I'd seen here - you may cause yourself severe damage.  Just go and see your GP - some routine tests would be performed and appropriate medication prescribed for you (usually last for 3mths) to correct the defect. 

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by Finecat(m): 2:00am On Sep 08, 2009
@poster

You people with all these medical questions, don't you have a clinic in your neck of the woods?? But since you asked, i'll give you an advice. A friend of mine was having the same problem and she rubbed her chin with gun powder and the hair stopped growing.

1 Like

Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 08, 2009
i-toro:

[size=13pt]Try turtle feces,my grandpa recommended it for my aunt - its very effective, tho` she has problems growing hairs on her head now, !!![/size]
Like seriously, is this a joke?
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by rickie4us(m): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2009
where do you get turtle feces? is it the zoo?
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 08, 2009
rickie4us:

where do you get turtle feces? is it the zoo?
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by Theblessed(f): 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2009
Hmmm!!! This is a hormonal issue, all these FETISH ideas on here too bad.  Africans will never change from their old ways no matter how strong their faith in God is. Baby, go and see your GP, please and ignore all these Fetish people on here!
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by Sholeyb: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2009
You may have a condition called PCOS( Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome), which has to do with hormonal problems. Are your periods regular, have you gained weight recently? If so, you may have PCOS.

Regarding the hair, the best way to treat it is with Laser hair removal( ND Yag Laser is said to be the best for people with black skin, because it is long range and would not affect the outer skin layer, other lasers may burn the outer skin), shaving and hair removal creams leave you with bumps and skin irritation. There is a cream called Vaniqa, but here in the UK it can only be prescribed by a Dr.

Do a blood test to check, as PCOS is linked to infertility. Take care.
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by finemocha(f): 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2009
@finecat

seriously, give reasonable advice abeg.

@poster

lazer really is the most permenant way but it's rather rather expensive. so creams like nair and veet are made specially for the facial hair. try those, but i think tweezing might still be the best. its quick cheap and fast
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by tijehi(f): 7:31am On Sep 09, 2009
Please where do they do the Laser Hair removal in Nigeria? any contact?
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by nrdgeek: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2009
i-toro:

Turtle faeces? , he! he! he! (shakes head) Basket Mouth must hear this! grin
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by qblaze(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2009
You obviously need to have more sex.
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by zoraro(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2009
qblaze:

You obviously need to have more sex.

She obviously wants "more sex", that's why she needs good advice to solve her problem! I imagine that a female with facial hair may not be able to get as much sex as they may like to have (no pun intended).
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by LadyT(f): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2009
You need to exfoliate darling so the pores dont get clogged up and create black spots or scars. Where are you? Are you able to get an exfoliator? Salt scrubs are very good. If not you can make your own. http://www.makingyourown.co.uk/make-your-own-natural-exfoliator.html

You just have a hormone inbalance thats why you have hair. Its natural just learn to manage your skin. If you are overweight losing a little of weight can help restore your hormone balance.

kiss
Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by mainexxen: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2012
Sholeyb: You may have a condition called PCOS( Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome), which has to do with hormonal problems. Are your periods regular, have you gained weight recently? If so, you may have PCOS.

Regarding the hair, the best way to treat it is with Laser hair removal( ND Yag Laser is said to be the best for people with black skin, because it is long range and would not affect the outer skin layer, other lasers may burn the outer skin), shaving and hair removal creams leave you with bumps and skin irritation. There is a cream called Vaniqa, but here in the UK it can only be prescribed by a Dr.

Do a blood test to check, as PCOS is linked to infertility. Take care.

I agree with Sholeyb and suggest you see a professional on this issue, fotunately unlike a lot of other laser centres which are run by beauticians and may not have the medical expertise for proper diagnosis, Laserderm Clinics is a medical practice with laser machines and all sort of equipment I didnt believe existed here till I went for a consultation, check out their website on www.laserdermclinicsng.com

1 Like

Re: Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair by mainexxen: 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
I agree with Sholeyb and suggest you see a professional on this issue, fotunately unlike a lot of other laser centres which are run by beauticians and may not have the medical expertise for proper diagnosis, Laserderm Clinics is a medical practice with laser machines and all sort of equipment I didnt believe existed here till I went for a consultation, check out their website on www.laserdermclinicsng.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Girls Breast Shouldn't Be Sucked . / I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? / 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.