Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) (56386 Views)

Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) / The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by DRCIC(m): 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Another edible caterer on the way
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Tapout(m): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
I've been waiting for her to drop even if it's a shout out, but no, all I keep seeing is assets on display.... na she be the face of rudeboy recordz or what undecided

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by IamLucy(f): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
namesakyy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Samakus(m): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
That olympus tho.... the fallen naira dey go kindergarten class where im dey.

Even my granny will be happy that finally, she's seen someone that hers are better than.
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Ewatomi26(f): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hmmm... Is it the way she dresses that looklike rihana's style of dressing, if so I can agree... But if its the look on her face, I don't agree... To me no resemblance at all.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by 1metre: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
The way i dislike these so called yeyebrities no get part 2, can anyone tell me what type of pose is this one and what are the moral lessons? these people are destroying the future generation, i wonder what will become of anyone who see these people as role models

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by edosignature(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
God...... this wan to be person mother some day
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Mom007(f): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
So why is she going around in cheap and trashy looking clothes? Is she selling music or sex?
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Duru009(m): 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
Baby mama number two.....
Its loading very fast...
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by repogirl(f): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
Psquare and copy catting are like 5 and 6.
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Vince77(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
THONZE:
I THINK ITS BECAUSE OF HER ASSETS... FRONT AND BACK... WHO NO LIKE GOOD THING? grin grin grin

Abeg wch assets?
Me i no see anything there o!
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nna Bros she epp me and my vaseline o.
aragon4realz:
who she epp
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by ummeey: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
ShaqFu:
She should stop showing off her body and release a single. I believe her body isn't what fans will listen to.

She has a single
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by atirolu(m): 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
What is this ?

This is dressing infection
Go to London for treatment
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by RUDEBOYY(m): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
one of his concubines.
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by WaZoBiaLander: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
ShaqFu:
She should stop showing off her body and release a single. I believe her body isn't what fans will listen to.

She already has a single, the title is Special Driver
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by DJBIGGY(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
See more hot blazing photos of Lucy as Nigerians compare her to Rihanna (PICS) http://www.olamzy.com/2016/06/check-out-paul-okoyes-new-artiste-who.html

Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Funkybabee(f): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
lwkm!!!!!!!!!nairalanders done say everything weting I want to say now
let me just type something in phyno voice iranu abasha
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
THONZE:
I THINK ITS BECAUSE OF HER ASSETS... FRONT AND BACK... WHO NO LIKE GOOD THING? grin grin grin
all this bad boys sha... lmao
I jux click to see her face nio.. I didn't see anything oo wink
THONZE:
all this bad boys sha... lmao
I jux click to see her face nio.. I didn't see anything oo
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
I hope say no be her body Paul take sign her?All this runs babe can do anything to become famous.
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by danielck(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
No comment yet just waiting and watching voice and image is my buying point
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by faruku104(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
DJBIGGY:
See more hot blazing photos of Lucy as Nigerians compare her to Rihanna (PICS) http://www.olamzy.com/2016/06/check-out-paul-okoyes-new-artiste-who.html

see resemblance abeg.... if she is not as bad as riri I will seize to be her fan. lol
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Hector723(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=chuzzyofficial post=46411524]Sexy looking singer Lucy was signed by Paul Okoye of Psquare earlier this year. He gushed about her on social media and shared her photos regularly. However, we are yet to hear this lady sing or do i say "i am yet to hear her sing"? which ever way. Lucy has been called a Rihanna-lookalike overtime, but after Paul shared her photo this morning, fans kept asking if she is Rihanna. Obviously this a good selling point. So do you think her "Rihanna-lookalike" is a reason why Paul signed her?

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyofficial.com/2016/06/could-this-be-reason-paul-okoye-signed.html

She has two singles already i.e special driver and turn it up so check ur records well mr op
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by petz(f): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
C as her clothe dirty. Sme guys no jst get taste. Na nyash dem knw
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Hector723(m): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=Tapout post=46413627][b]I've been waiting for her to drop even if it's a shout out, but no, all I keep seeing is assets on display.... na she be the face of rudeboy recordz or what undecided she don release two singles already
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by THONZE(m): 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
Vince77:

Abeg wch assets?
Me i no see anything there o!
CHECK WELL,THINGS DEY THERE. OR YOU WAN TELL ME SAY IF THEY GIVE YOU AM FREE OF CHARGE, YOU NO GO TAKE? I KNOW YOU NA... BABA 4 D GIRLS. DOPE grin
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by anigold(m): 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
chuzzyofficial:
Sexy looking singer Lucy was signed by Paul Okoye of Psquare earlier this year. He gushed about her on social media and shared her photos regularly. However, we are yet to hear this lady sing or do i say "i am yet to hear her sing"? which ever way. Lucy has been called a Rihanna-lookalike overtime, but after Paul shared her photo this morning, fans kept asking if she is Rihanna. Obviously this a good selling point. So do you think her "Rihanna-lookalike" is a reason why Paul signed her?

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyofficial.com/2016/06/could-this-be-reason-paul-okoye-signed.html

which one is sexy looking lucy, u mean bonga fish looking lucy.. she is not fine nor sexy by any standard except conji influenced standard..
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by olisafincy(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
she has a song Lucy-Special Driver
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Kwame87(m): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
she has done two singles.special driver and turn it up
Re: Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) by Vince77(m): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
THONZE:
CHECK WELL,THINGS DEY THERE. OR YOU WAN TELL ME SAY IF THEY GIVE YOU AM FREE OF CHARGE, YOU NO GO TAKE? I KNOW YOU NA... BABA 4 D GIRLS. DOPE grin
Unto normal level i go take if u gv me.
But no b say she too get assets.

I no sure say u don see babes wey dey endowed with assests.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Temi Otedola 21st Birthday Party / Bisi Komolafe Dead? / Why Olamide Might Remain A Local Artiste For Long !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.