Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? (13388 Views)

List Of Best Dressed Nigerian Male Musicians / Top 10 Worst Dressed Celebrities In Nigeria / The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? by Nnekie(f): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2006
Baddo i feel you. A lot of Michelle's outfits were nasty! Oversized and funky colours, still have nightmares about some of them
Re: Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? by Badman888(m): 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2006
yea even the photo's in the BB magazine were horrible and she looks good just da dressing,
Re: Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? by djrandom(f): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2006
winkWell, Omotola, Kenny & D.I get it right. Bimbo Akintola too.
Re: Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? by tomi29: 1:59am On Aug 15, 2006
I don't have any body to choose for best dressed. 90% of the time they all wear the wrong outfits. The only time the ladies seems to go right is when they wear traditional outfits. However some of them are just plain terrible from the hair to their OUTFIT to the shoes and they are Omotola Jalade (outfits usually too small), Stephanie Okereke (pants are always too tight and too short and shoes are always terrible), Genevieve (her office/formal wears are just plain terrible- at least in the movies). These are definitely not the worst offenders they are just the ones I seem to take note because I expect more from them. Now some do manage to put on something reasonably nice at least once in a while - Georgina Onuoha, Dakore Egbuson, Rita Dominic (she over does the hippy look at times) and Carol Ekanem.
As per the guys nothing to write home about, Where do I start from - KOK with his multi colored suits or Jim Iyke with his tight pants?
PS Most Nigerian Celebrities Need Lessons on Fashion and What to wear and What not to Wear.
Least I forget some deserve honorable mention in the worst dressed category - Ini Edo, Maureen Solomon
Re: Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? by Cleofel(f): 5:48am On Aug 21, 2006
BEST:
RMD
Rita Dominic
Omotola
Genny
Regina Askia
Dakore
2 face
Kate(the girl with the big,sexy eyes)i cant remember her sirname
Grace Ama

WORST:
Ini edo
Stefanie Okereke
Hank
Re: Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? by Emad(f): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2006
Well let us assume for one moment that Amechi Muonagor is a celebrity, then i would say he is the worst, ( that's because i do not know any size of shirt that can cover his stomach without bottons falling off )

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? by samsick: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2006
Jim Iyke is d best dressed naija actor he dresses 2 kill.Female i would go 4 Liz Benson and Kate Henshaw.Then music the best dressed male is Eedris while Sasha is d best dressed female.
Re: Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? by shazeez(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2006
Best: julius agwu, worst: jazzman olofin
Re: Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? by hotfarams(f): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2007
has everyone forgotten ramsey Nouah. He dresses damn good too, and a lot better than some of the names mentioned. I think that his dressing is also an attribute to the man.
Re: Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? by angel101(f): 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2007
Emad:

Well let us assume for one moment that Amechi Muonagor is a celebrity, then i would say he is the worst, ( that's because i do not know any size of shirt that can cover his stomach without bottons falling off )

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

u are one hell of a guy! everyone around me thinks i've gone crazy! i cant stop laughing.
Re: Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? by yongbabe(f): 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2007
@follypimpi

ist what sex r u?
ok any way i will call u girlboy.

u dis girlboy do u know anythin about dressin?
ur list is as far off from the truth as possible!

Cleofel:

BEST:
RMD
Rita Dominic
Omotola
Genny
Regina Askia
Dakore
2 face
Kate(the girl with the big,sexy eyes)i can't remember her sirname
Grace Ama

WORST:
Ini edo
Stefanie Okereke
Hank

now thats what i call a list.
kate's surname is henshaw.
Re: Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? by katchy(f): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2007
grin
best dressed male, Julius agwu others imitaitin, best dressed female rita dominic, genevieve,dakore, for the likes of regina b4 she got married she ruled the block.now she is a shadow of her real self and so lacks class in her dressing. now the worst, that local girl they call Ini edo, that girl needs to posh up ditch the contact lenses and the too much colour she adds.
Re: Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? by mamaorga(f): 11:40am On Feb 12, 2008
Best dressed for me are;
Jim Iyke for guys
Rita Dominic

Worst dressed for me are;
Ini Edo-she wears some kind jeans i neva thot she wd for her class, no style in dressing
Emeka Ike- that nigga no sabi dress one bit
Re: Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? by lepa4real(f): 6:28pm On Mar 28, 2008
Are you guys addressing this dressing issue from their movies' point of view or outside movie because i dont know how you can just say somebody is a good or bad dresser without seeing the person physically.I can talk of Omotola because i have seen her outside the movie on many occasions and i can bet you she is a good dresser, she knows how to combine colours, check her website.Stella Damasus, Kate Henshaw, Shola Shobowale, RMD,and Bimbo Oshin are also good dressers.
Re: Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? by yme1(f): 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2010
Rmd and Desmond Eliot gat incredible styles
Re: Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? by Aywire(m): 5:14am On Jun 21, 2010
Hey, check out this brand new hit from this upcoming RnB act known as Akay, the title of the track is 'addicted' featuring chocolate city own iceprince. Download it free at http://www.sharemobile.ro/download.php?id=505551 this is his first official single and its a blast. I know you would love it.

Support and Get more information bout Akay on his fan page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Akay/262005658215
Re: Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? by omamokta: 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2010
THe best, (a) Mr Ibu (b) Osuofia
Re: Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? by Nakele(f): 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2010
My best dressers:

Rita
Genny
Omosexy
Tonto
Ebube
Re: Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2010
saheed osupa is d nigeria worst dressed celebrity.his dressings are disgusting!
Re: Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities? by faozidion: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2010
Kayus43:

saheed osupa is d nigeria worst dressed celebrity.his dressings are disgusting!
GBAM!!!!!!! Correct.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] / Pres.George Washington American 1st President Had Afro European Ancestry Exposed / I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.