Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Breaking: Buhari Releases List Of Ambassadors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Buhari Releases List Of Ambassadors (2042 Views)

IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump / Power Failure Disrupts Screening Of Ambassadors In Senate / Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Buhari Releases List Of Ambassadors by jhasper(m): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday, June 9, released the list of Ambassadorial nominees. This was contained in a letter sent to Senate president Bukola Saraki. This was disclosed after Saraki read out the list of the 47 ambassadors on the floor of the Senate. Some of the nominees include Obinna Chukwuemeka, Okeke Vivian, Ngozi Okeje, Bello Kazaure, Garba Baba, Umar Salisu, Kadiri Ayinla Audu, Ibrahim Isa, Bankole Adeoye, Ibrahim Hamza and KC Nwachukwu. Others are Olufemi Abekoye, Adekunbi Abibat, Salisu Umoru, Liman Munir, Mohammed Hassan Hassan, Olatunde Adesesan, Usman Bakure, Balogun Akeem and Kabiru Bala among others. According to the letter, the nominees are career diplomats who will oversee Nigeria’s mission outside the country.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Releases List Of Ambassadors by ammyluv2002(f): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2016
Source nko?
Re: Breaking: Buhari Releases List Of Ambassadors by TippyTop(m): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
Let me guess, the ambassadors to USA, France, Britain, China, Russia, Germany would be an Alhaji.

Ambassador to Fuckistan and Ghana would be from the South and a christian, am willing to bet big money on my prediction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari Releases List Of Ambassadors by maryam6(f): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
Gud
Re: Breaking: Buhari Releases List Of Ambassadors by aminho(m): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
TippyTop:
Let me guess, the ambassadors to USA, France, Britain, China, Russia, Germany would be an Alhaji.

Ambassador to Fuckistan and Ghana would be from the South and a christian, am willing to bet big money on my prediction.
get a life
Re: Breaking: Buhari Releases List Of Ambassadors by oshiosense(m): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
I can't find my name here na
Re: Breaking: Buhari Releases List Of Ambassadors by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
TippyTop:

Going by history and the antecedent of the dullard-old-tyrrant nobody will be willing to challenge you.. Even though you may be wrong this time.. I can assure you the guy is no longer in charge of affairs, he's been brain dead for a while now..

Just like PDP alleged, a cable has hijacked the affairs of this country and we are all in for it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari Releases List Of Ambassadors by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
We need to see the president do it in person,
God forbid his death, but we cannot look on while another cabal drives the country in event the president is sick.
Osibanjo should give the nominees on behalf of his boss.

or at least a press conference from the president, we all know signatures were forged during yar-adua's

Re: Breaking: Buhari Releases List Of Ambassadors by MrALIVE: 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Going by history and the antecedent of the dullard-old-tyrrant nobody will be willing to challenge you.. Even though you may be wrong this time.. I can assure you the guy is no longer in charge of affairs, he's been brain dead for a while now..

Just like PDP alleged, a cable has hijacked the affairs of this country and we are all in for it..
keep talking trash! PMB duly handed over to the vice president cos they have a joint ticket
Re: Breaking: Buhari Releases List Of Ambassadors by boman2014: 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
jhasper:
President Muhammadu Buhari
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday, June
9, released the list of Ambassadorial nominees.
This was contained in a letter sent to Senate
president Bukola Saraki.
This was disclosed after Saraki read out the list
of the 47 ambassadors on the floor of the
Senate. Some of the nominees include Obinna
Chukwuemeka, Okeke Vivian, Ngozi Okeje,
Bello
Kazaure, Garba Baba, Umar Salisu, Kadiri Ayinla
Audu, Ibrahim Isa, Bankole Adeoye, Ibrahim
Hamza and KC Nwachukwu.
Others are Olufemi Abekoye, Adekunbi Abibat,
Salisu Umoru, Liman Munir, Mohammed Hassan
Hassan, Olatunde Adesesan, Usman Bakure,
Balogun Akeem and Kabiru Bala among others.
According to the letter, the nominees are career
diplomats who will oversee Nigeria’s mission
outside the country.
what r does name doing there?

I thouht they dont need our services again?
Re: Breaking: Buhari Releases List Of Ambassadors by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
The south easterners nominated are going to head countries like: Niger republic, Somalia, Congo, Cameroun and other poverty stricken african countries, while those nominated from the 'other' region will head countries like Britain, USA, FRANCE, GERMANY, etc.

I bet my left nyash for this..
Re: Breaking: Buhari Releases List Of Ambassadors by CHIJIOKE1314: 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
[s]
MrALIVE:
k[b]eep talking trash! [/b]PMB duly handed over to the vice president cos they have a joint ticket
[/s]

Must you rob your Penis on bricks over political issues you clearly lack knowledge on..

It's either you are ignorant of events or you are just being silly.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Releases List Of Ambassadors by princesschika20(f): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
copy copy

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Oil Production Hits New Low Of 688,000 Per Day / See What Google Said About "World Ladies Conference" / Bloodbath In Niger State As Villagers Mistaken Soldiers For Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.