Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Dead Body Of An Elderly Woman Lying Helplessly At Ojogbe,ikorodu,lagos(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead Body Of An Elderly Woman Lying Helplessly At Ojogbe,ikorodu,lagos(pics) (1621 Views)

Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo) / Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" / Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Body Of An Elderly Woman Lying Helplessly At Ojogbe,ikorodu,lagos(pics) by jonhemma11: 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
I came the photos on Twitter.According to the Twitter user who shared the photo,a dead body is lying at Ojogbe,Ikorodu,Lagos.He wrote....

“This woman is dead. Her body lying at Ojogbe, Ikorodu, Lagos. We need government officials to come carry her body. She died yesterday afternoon.”

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/residents-want-lagos-state-government.html

Re: Dead Body Of An Elderly Woman Lying Helplessly At Ojogbe,ikorodu,lagos(pics) by MosakuAW(m): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
R.I.P ma....

Atleast, you tried your best in life.

The fall of a dead leaf, is a warning to the green ones.
Re: Dead Body Of An Elderly Woman Lying Helplessly At Ojogbe,ikorodu,lagos(pics) by pdppower: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
I hope she didn't drink poison cos of the container beside her. RIP ma'am.
Re: Dead Body Of An Elderly Woman Lying Helplessly At Ojogbe,ikorodu,lagos(pics) by Beremx(f): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
where are her children? smh
RIP old woman.
Re: Dead Body Of An Elderly Woman Lying Helplessly At Ojogbe,ikorodu,lagos(pics) by CARLOSZ: 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
[size=18pt]i came to check the location [/size]

jonhemma11:
I came the photos on Twitter.According to the Twitter user who shared the photo,a dead body is lying at Ojogbe,Ikorodu,Lagos. He wrote....

“This woman is dead. Her body lying at Ojogbe, Ikorodu, Lagos. We need government officials to come carry her body. She died yesterday afternoon.”

Lagos sha
Re: Dead Body Of An Elderly Woman Lying Helplessly At Ojogbe,ikorodu,lagos(pics) by jonhemma11: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
Beremx:
where are her children? smh

RIP old woman.
she is not meant to be there if the children are caring

(1) (Reply)

Only True Federalism’ll End Militancy In N-delta —OGIASA / Lessons From VP Osibanjo's Visit To The SS And SE. / Throw Back Photo Of Governor Wike And Wife In Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.