Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (46230 Views)

Buried Gun Of A Biafran Warlord Exhumed During Excavation / Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis / Dead Body Of An Elderly Woman Lying Helplessly At Ojogbe,ikorodu,lagos(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by chimere66: 10:00am On May 24, 2016
This was shared by a Twitter user.He wrote.......

'An Agatu woman lies next to her husband's assault rifle. If Govt can't defend them, people must defend themselves'.

It seems that many people are getting ready to wage war against Fulani herdsmen.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/photo-of-agatu-woman-lying-next-to-her.html

Related thread: Agatu Residents Take Up Arms After Fulani Herdsmen Attacks

https://www.nairaland.com/3122433/agatu-residents-take-up-arms

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:02am On May 24, 2016
Resident evil reloaded...... Were my 3D glasses.....oh cool

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by wasco24: 10:03am On May 24, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by saaedlee: 10:03am On May 24, 2016
Genocide dey smell

17 Likes

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:05am On May 24, 2016
If they want to attack, they'll still find their way..

5 Likes

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by ajebuter(f): 10:05am On May 24, 2016
God bless Fayose!

Devil's Last Born himself..

A man who takes no Fulani prisoner!

Nothing do you, Oshokomole! grin grin grin grin

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:07am On May 24, 2016
Xbabangida:

Meaning?

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by madone: 10:31am On May 24, 2016
Xbabangida:
they re not spirit.let them go and see if they wont bleed.if they re really fearless let them attack large town and not small settlements

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:37am On May 24, 2016
I hope she can use that thing .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by chikel2000(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2016
Buhari I just dnt gt u, u just abandoned d people of agatu because they r not from d north east?. I didn't even hear of NEMA visiting them to help with relief materials. And tomorrow some zombies will shout sai baba?. God is watching u all

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by abdul4new(m): 10:54am On May 24, 2016
if everyone decides to take up harms at the slightest excuse, then expect the whole country to go up in flames. May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by belente(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2016
people need to be ready and vigilante always

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by hansad: 11:17am On May 24, 2016
Have Buhari and his Daura DSS people seen this? They must surely go after the woman once they see this, while Fulani herds men go about with automatic rifles killing Nigerians.
Daura is at the border with Niger Republic.

The Buharis pay more allegiance to Tchad and Niger of many Fulani than to Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Firefire(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2016
V. Good!

Firefire:
No one state, tribe or region has monopoly of violence. We had expected the president to be firm with early clear statement to his rampaging kinsmen, the president should have use the popular communication means in the north "BBC Hausa Service to address his people in a strong term. He did nothing of such. embarassed

Now people have resulted to self-help as their killers are not Nigerians but Libyans whom the FG cannot deny entry into the country.

Fellow Nigerians, if you allow Libyans as labeled by the Presidency to kill you on your soil and within your own territory, am sorry to tell you, the gate of heaven is closed against you. angry

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by kechywillz(m): 11:34am On May 24, 2016
Hold that gun well.

This is my rifle,There are many like it,but this one is mine.My rifle is my best friend.I must master it as I master my life.My rifle without me is
useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than I must shoot him before he shoots me.

13 Likes

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by MadCow1: 11:34am On May 24, 2016
Nice FN-FAL Automatic Rifle...

But if her father is not a Police officer, then he should be arrested as no Private citizen should be found in possession of such a high caliber weapon.

3 Likes

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Firefire(m): 11:34am On May 24, 2016
ajebuter:
God bless Fayose!

Devil's Last Born himself..

A man who takes no Fulani prisoner!

Nothing do you, Oshokomole! grin grin grin grin

tongue
Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by INTERMAN: 11:34am On May 24, 2016
Buharriiiiiiii see what u caused

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by gurunlocker: 11:34am On May 24, 2016
Deadpool part 2

1 Like

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 11:34am On May 24, 2016
This is what happens when the government gives a damn about its populace

5 Likes

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by larryUG(m): 11:35am On May 24, 2016
Xbabangida:
its not ur fault. one bit. More like 'if we want to attack' not they. dont worry, u pple think u have monopoly of violence, u and bubu will see. cowards that sneak in and attack when people are sleeping, why una no dey come during day time.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by tuoyoojo(m): 11:35am On May 24, 2016
the only thing the fulani terrorist masquerading as herdsmen understand is violence.

look at what happened in kaduna and jos. after the Christian guys rose and fought back, calm has returned since den

if we keep calling for prayer and fasting while turning the other cheek after d first has being slapped, this killing would continue

since the government would have its citizens provide housing, roads, food power by dem selves, they might as well allow every one to bear arms

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 11:35am On May 24, 2016
this is so sad.....

where is savvy sef....ayaf missed her grin
Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by 4ward(m): 11:36am On May 24, 2016
wow
this is so sad.
Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Dollyak(f): 11:36am On May 24, 2016
Really sad and powerful picture. Buhari has failed in the area of security. It's obvious he has a soft spot for his tribesmen.

4 Likes

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by tooman: 11:36am On May 24, 2016
and ya all believed this ?

OMG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by olapluto(m): 11:37am On May 24, 2016
If it is illegal for Fulanis to have assault rifles, who made it legal for Agatus? Buhari must lay down the laws fast. It is scary for people to have plenty assault rifles because the police is not doing its job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 11:37am On May 24, 2016
Drspirate times calls for desperate measures...

Nigerians are watching....

Keep fighting the kworruption only spelt in your dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by kunlesufyan(m): 11:38am On May 24, 2016
Its not even an ordinary rifle, it has been spiritually enhanced.....

17 Likes

Re: Agatu Woman Lying Beside Gun Of Her Husband Because Of Fulani Herdsmen by Rapmoney(m): 11:38am On May 24, 2016
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife / Wike, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amina In Ogoni For The Launch Of Clean-up / Yusuf Buhari Poses With His Sister Zahra Ahead Of Her Wedding To Ahmed Indimi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.