Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,373 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Testify If You Have Been Care By Any NL Natural Doctors Or Testify Against - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Testify If You Have Been Care By Any NL Natural Doctors Or Testify Against (381 Views)

Any Nl Doctor Available In The Hux? / Doctors Or Health Pros In The House, Is This The Sign Of Stomach Ulcer? / Contact No Of Doctors Or Hospitals In Maryland USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testify If You Have Been Care By Any NL Natural Doctors Or Testify Against by sweetjohn(m): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
Visiting the health section on NL today, one would begin to wander if the section is for harbalist. So many claimed herbal practioner with sweet write up of hope and total convictions and assurrance of total cure should their patient patronise them. But am yet to see any Nlander coming here to testify of his/her freedom from the numerous diseases and infections this herbalists advertise here especially STAPHLOCUCUS. Hence, the reason of this post. If you have truely been cure by any of this harbalist, testify let others know of its efficacy and also mention the harbalist name and monika and share your experience. Also testify against if it didn't work or if you have been scam, mention the harbalist name and monika and share your experience. Its high time we expose all the fake harbalist taking advantage of the poor sick nlanders.
Re: Testify If You Have Been Care By Any NL Natural Doctors Or Testify Against by Flexherbal(m): 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
Although, there are so many herbal practitioners in here, but I will speak for myself.
I will not rule out the fact that we have bad eggs in here, but we also have good ones, some I know personally.
I am into natural herbs and I major in the male organ. I have got so many testimonies and appreciations from users of my products. Some of them have testified on my post.
You should not also rule out the fact that some of the users are guest here on Nairaland. Some of them even had to register just to testify of the potency of my product.
From my many years of experience, I have come to discover that People are always shy to comment on things like this in public. Most people feel it is private and I agree with them. If you had weak erection, quick expulsion, or even gonorrhoea and got cured,it may be easy for you to go to the public and say it. But, it may not be easy for others.
My sincere advice : If you are having doubt about a product, don't go for it, even if it is my product. For me, because of my integrity, I always make sure I deliver. And, I can be accessed one on one.

(1) (Reply)

Healthful Magazine / Are You TTC? / Get Longer And Thicker Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.