Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Doctors Or Health Pros In The House, Is This The Sign Of Stomach Ulcer? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Or Health Pros In The House, Is This The Sign Of Stomach Ulcer? (624 Views)

Are You Looking For A Permanent Solution To Your Ailment Or Health Problems / Call For Affordable CCTV Installation In Your Shop, Hospital Or Health Center / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Or Health Pros In The House, Is This The Sign Of Stomach Ulcer? by afolwalex20(m): 2:25pm On May 23, 2017
Sometimes I feel a sharp pain between my stomach and my chest level and most times my stomach makes funny sounds...
I talked to a friend about this and he said its ulcer.
After searching things about ulcer I was kinda afraid. I also checked the causes of ulcer and I don't do any of the things they listed.
please, I really want to know if its ulcer, I'm currently serving and there are no doctors where I live.
Re: Doctors Or Health Pros In The House, Is This The Sign Of Stomach Ulcer? by sammysunny88: 5:55pm On May 23, 2017
afolwalex20:
Sometimes I feel a sharp pain between my stomach and my chest level and most times my stomach makes funny sounds...
I talked to a friend about this and he said its ulcer.
After searching things about ulcer I was kinda afraid. I also checked the causes of ulcer and I don't do any of the things they listed.
please, I really want to know if its ulcer, I'm currently serving and there are no doctors where I live.
. What you are feeling is all sign and symptoms of stomach ulcer. When you are feeling a kind of burning sensation in the chest which many people refers to as heart burning. Or pains in the middle or upper stomach especially at night.
Before it will become complicated you have to do something about it because ulcer is not a disease that have to be handle with levity. If you don't mind, I can be of help in this case. There is a nature and pure herbal product from China called Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) that is very effective. This product has no side effect because they are pure herbs and curative. This medicine have been used to cure many complicated and chronic diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, stroke, liver problem, heart failure, fibriod without operation, chronic ulcer and many more. The efficacy of this product are highly guarantee. You can check my profile and pick my number from there then add me on whatsapp for details. Or you can drop your whatsapp contact and I will get to you.
Re: Doctors Or Health Pros In The House, Is This The Sign Of Stomach Ulcer? by afolwalex20(m): 8:22pm On May 23, 2017
sammysunny88:
. What you are feeling is all sign and symptoms of stomach ulcer. When you are feeling a kind of burning sensation in the chest which many people refers to as heart burning. Or pains in the middle or upper stomach especially at night.
Before it will become complicated you have to do something about it because ulcer is not a disease that have to be handle with levity. If you don't mind, I can be of help in this case. There is a nature and pure herbal product from China called Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) that is very effective. This product has no side effect because they are pure herbs and curative. This medicine have been used to cure many complicated and chronic diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, stroke, liver problem, heart failure, fibriod without operation, chronic ulcer and many more. The efficacy of this product are highly guarantee. You can check my profile and pick my number from there then add me on whatsapp for details. Or you can drop your whatsapp contact and I will get to you.
I don't think I've ever felt it at night.. anyway here's my contact 09051151706

(1) (Reply)

3 Powerful Foods To Detox Your Liver Naturally / Picture!!. What The Colour Of Your Urine Says About Your Health / 10 Reasons To Drink Lemon/lime Water Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.