Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Are You Ready For This.... Follow Me And I Follow You - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are You Ready For This.... Follow Me And I Follow You (712 Views)

Today Is My Birthday, I'm 35 And I Need A Wife / This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why / Pinkjacket And I Are Back Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Ready For This.... Follow Me And I Follow You by Newbeginnings(m): 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
I am sincerely looking for active people to follow and also follow back...

I want to get people to read and understand what it means to be more than just who you are now, the enjoyment, happiness and deliciousness that comes it.

I am sharing more than just tips, I am sharing a way of life, a perception, something that shows us that we are more than who we are..

I will love for people to follow me (Don'' worry I always follow back), so that you wouldn't miss this, so that you could get your own taste of improve cognition...

I am not taking from anyone, not a dime, but instead I am planning to improve as many as I can and also people can improve me... If you are a guest on nairaland.. you better join or just bookmark this page.. to get your own part...

Remember to follow (I always follow back)

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise...

Check out this post: https://www.nairaland.com/3428104/one-things-should-know-yourself
Re: Are You Ready For This.... Follow Me And I Follow You by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
Follow you? For what?
Are you Jesus?
Do you know the road to the tree of life?
Do I get paid for following you?

Please answer these questions carefully
Re: Are You Ready For This.... Follow Me And I Follow You by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
Ok make i follow u na
Re: Are You Ready For This.... Follow Me And I Follow You by Newbeginnings(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
Papikush:
Follow you? For what?
Are you Jesus?
Do you know the road to the tree of life?
Do I get paid for following you?

Please answer these questions carefully

1. Follow me? I want to get people to read and understand what it means to be more than just who you are now, the enjoyment, happiness and deliciousness that comes it.

2. Are you Jesus? That handsome man... I am not fit to even touch his sandals

3. Do you know the road to the tree of life? Road... so there is a road...

4. Do I get paid for following you?

I am not taking from anyone, not a dime, but instead I am planning to give, to improve as many as I can and also people can improve me... If you are a guest on nairaland.. you better join or just bookmark this page.. to get your own part...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Are You Ready For This.... Follow Me And I Follow You by Newbeginnings(m): 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
Smallville10:
Ok make i follow u na

Ohh... welcome to a New Beginning
Re: Are You Ready For This.... Follow Me And I Follow You by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
Newbeginnings:

1. Follow me? I want to get people to read and understand what it means to be more than just who you are now, the enjoyment, happiness and deliciousness that comes it.

2. Are you Jesus? That handsome man... I am not fit to even touch his sandals

3. Do you know the road to the tree of life? Road... so there is a road...

4. Do I get paid for following you?

I am not taking from anyone, not a dime, but instead I am planning to give, to improve as many as I can and also people can improve me... If you are a guest on nairaland.. you better join or just bookmark this page.. to get your own part...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

did you just reply my mention? I was just kidding though. grin
Re: Are You Ready For This.... Follow Me And I Follow You by Newbeginnings(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
Papikush:

did you just reply my mention? I was just kidding though. grin

Ohhhh... Hahhah

Well remember to follow... I don't want to lose you grin grin
Re: Are You Ready For This.... Follow Me And I Follow You by Raydos: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
OP I think higher powers are taking over your braaainn

1 Like

Re: Are You Ready For This.... Follow Me And I Follow You by Newbeginnings(m): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
Raydos:
OP I think higher powers are taking over your braaainn

You wouldn't be any more correct ... I love to share this with you.... Remember to follow
Re: Are You Ready For This.... Follow Me And I Follow You by saintfellow(m): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Are You Ready For This.... Follow Me And I Follow You by Newbeginnings(m): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
saintfellow:
hmmmmmmmmm

Hmmm... Good day

Hope you are fine?

Well remember to follow... I don't want to lose you grin grin grin
Re: Are You Ready For This.... Follow Me And I Follow You by saintfellow(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Hmmm... Good day

Hope you are fine?

Well remember to follow... I don't want to lose you grin grin grin
lol I'm very fine.
let me follow you ASAP.
Re: Are You Ready For This.... Follow Me And I Follow You by Newbeginnings(m): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
saintfellow:
lol I'm very fine.
let me follow you ASAP.

Very well.... I just followed you back
Re: Are You Ready For This.... Follow Me And I Follow You by saintfellow(m): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Very well.... I just followed you back
yeah I've seen it... let the new beginning begin.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Abuja Pastor Caught On Camera Sleeping With Married Women In His Church / I Am In Need Of New Friends In Enugu / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.