Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,197 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers (7852 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked / Buhari To Implement Yar’adua’s Agreement With Niger-Delta Militants / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by waxxydude: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
sexybrooke:
really yoruba muslim you think that fraudster up there is a ND man ? Come on don't encourage impunity NDA included the release of Nnamdi kanu and all yorubas started running from pillar to pole even some said NDA now is igbo I don't get the life of a yoruba man what's all these call your lifestyle be stable that's y no tribe trust you folks the name biafra was first used by an ijaw man Frank opugo I guess he's igbo abi asari dokubo is igbo abi?so obigbo,asaba,ibuza and okpanam re all yoruba abi look radio biafra has widened our knowledge on all these things so your divide and rule can't work come down to PH and say it is. Not an igbo town and watch as people ll decimate you to pieces
What's this madness? so cause i dont believe in the biafra course you label me yoruba muslim? undecided
Izon,Urhobos, isokos, efik, ibibio, bini etc are not ibos! that's what i was tryna point out to your brother

Check my comments on politics section and stop letting hate speak for you!

2 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Izonpikin: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
waxxydude:
You must be a carpenter breh cause you nailed it!

My only worry is will our leaders be accountable?
our leaders are all pathetic...but we can start from somewhere. ..instead of this present government to run around why not start negotiation assuring these boys and the Niger delta of resource control....abi shey no be them dey run mouth dey talk about diversifying our economy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by ridwanayo(m): 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
Seems they av turned this thread to settlement of score between biafra(the land grabbers nd niger delta(the true heart of the nation)ill just pass nd ill advice all yoruba to stay out of it

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by sexybrooke: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[s][/s]

When they are clueless and have nothing meaningful to say they call "yoruba".....

choi....Biafra no go kill person grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2972776_screenshot20151018211701_png014d2843ed7396d085e4b9d0ac5e8783
until you recapture kwara from the fulanis don't quote me muslim yoruba

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by sexybrooke: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
waxxydude:
What's this madness? so cause i dont believe in the biafra course you label me yoruba muslim? undecided
Izon,Urhobos, isokos, efik, ibibio, bini etc are not ibos! that's what i was tryna point out to your brother

WE NIGERDELTA I HEAR YOUR
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by CltrAltDel: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
[s]
sexybrooke:
until you recapture kwara from the fulanis don't quote me muslim yoruba
[/s]
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by OfoIgbo: 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
uupgrade:
thank u for ur matured understanding.

A referendum will decide all these.
There are millions of Igboid people in the proposed Niger Delta Republic. If they choose to go with Biafra, then their wish must be respected. If they choose to break out from the Igbo collective and join forces with the minorities of the Niger delta, it will also be respected.

There will be no forced annexation of any Igbo territory. There will also be no forced annexation of territories belonging to other easterners.

But let us see whether the mumu at Aso, will do the right thing and aid in the implementation of the 2014 conference resolutions to start with.
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by waxxydude: 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
Izonpikin:
our leaders are all pathetic...but we can start from somewhere. ..instead of this present government to run around why not start negotiation assuring these boys and the Niger delta of resource control....abi shey no be them dey run mouth dey talk about diversifying our economy..
God bless you sir! this government appears very confused.

I was saying this the otherday but they were attacking me, this govt has to assure the SS that we are in the Nigerian project and follow up the talks with actions!

NDA isn't the way! cause at the end it enrich only a few!
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Shukuakukobambi: 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
buharifraud:
These guys will turn Nigeria to Libya. Some very funny people are mistaken the message as a cry for help. The Avengers are too smart for such mortals. When their actions unfold, such funny nigerians will become refugees

And you, what will u be? IDP?? You never start. You've forgotten the stage for the last experiment? grin

If the mumu avengers stop bombing now, shuku okuko bambiala will surely punish them. Let me see how those your 2 by 2 shop at ikoku or iloabuchi in PH will escape their own bombs + the military onslaught cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by OfoIgbo: 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=uupgrade post=46420511][/quote]

It is clear you are an Edo man.
First of all, Edoland is not in the Niger Delta
Secondly, any attempt to make any territorial claim on Anioma Igboland will lead to the obliterstion of your Edo stock.
Nri people crowned the Benin obas in times gone by, but you don't see Nri people coming out to make crazy territorial claims on Benin kingdom.

If Benin makes territorial claims on Anioma, the Nris will make territorial claims on both Anioma and Benin.
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by outknow: 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
Igbo is a language. Biafra is a nation.
Bet me, There is no day a south south man as they call themselves will come out and say "we want Niger Delta Republic" . Never!!! They dont have the gut.
Ken tried and was slaughtered after his betrayals.
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by DauraDullard0(m): 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
uupgrade:
don't involve Biafra with us Niger deltans even if the avengers want Kanu out of detention it doesn't mean we support BIAFRA
Ignorant Yoruba man. Cocoa farming beckons...

2 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by rusher14: 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
OfoIgbo:

Secondly, any attempt to make any territorial claim on Anioma Igboland will lead to the obliterstion of your Edo stock.
Nri people crowned the Benin obas in times gone by, but you don't see Nri people coming out to make crazy territorial claims on Benin kingdom.

If Benin makes territorial claims on Anioma, the Nris will make territorial claims on both Anioma and Benin.

Are places like Gelegele, inikorogha, Ikoro-olodiama part of the ND or not?
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by SegunAdewole: 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
By the time the Avengers are through with BurukutuHARi, he will shout Sai Kanu! grin
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
OfoIgbo:

dude Anioma is Delta state not Edo state gets ur fact right, dude Nigeria share borders with many countries u don't claim asaba
as IBO territory becux some strangers (outcast) lives there. is a either they leave the land or join the true owners of d land. dude Niger delta is made up of Six states BAYELSA, RIVERS, CROSS RIVERS, AKWA IBOM, EDO STATE, N DELTA STATE (my home) only a foolish biafran thinks he can claim any of those states , yes there r few ibos there so true but they r minorities outcast feasting on my land we will drive dem out as soon as they state claiming territory, u think nelson wike is IBO? dude wise up, he doesn't even know go, in abakeliki, einugu, anamnbra, abia, or d rest IBOs so u think okowa of delta is an ibo man? lol my cousin has an IBO name chukwuemeka, becux his mum is a lady from aniocha but dis my cousin of a guy doesn't claim he is even an aniocha, so why d heck u ibos from different state claim territory I just d laugh u. why not ask itself during d Biafra protest (why ebi say na only asaba join d protest? n that was only possible becux we all know Onitsha to asaba na 100 naira transpor) so just stop fooling urself n ur brothers ibos as no territory in Niger delta, they r onlynoutcast there, (strangers.) any way my ijaw brothers have their roots in. ondo state. so u d fool urself say, emefiele, okonjo, Sunday olisah, or okocha na ibos? u would be stupid for thinking such, becux d obove can't speak dsame language with Chris ngige, chime, obiano, ekweremadu. but I d speak my ijaw with Kingsley kuku of onto state, becux na izon him speak dfirst day I see am for bayelsa.
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
sexybrooke:
A.W.T.N.D =association of we the niger delta .yoruba muslim I see you
dude look my skin or face, I resemble Obasanjo, tinubu, ambode, osibanjo,, na only Fayose I like for Yoruba race becux him d charge like izon man, dude am not just a Niger deltan, I can claim 2 states from that region, my mum is from dsame villa with DSP. (southern Ijaw) my dad from Bomadi (delta state) both r full blooded ijaw. although I would
like to claim rivers too but DAT one na my great grany from kalabiri.(another izon) but dat leave DAT one becux I no even see her before she die. (strict warning dude if u ever accuse me of been Yoruba again , I swear I go insult ur father) in Joseph ekeremoh voice (eda-wara-bea-bea ya?)
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Ikeg48: 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
uupgrade:
dude Anioma is Delta state not Edo state gets ur fact right, dude Nigeria share borders with many countries u don't claim asaba
as IBO territory becux some strangers (outcast) lives there. is a either they leave the land or join the true owners of d land. dude Niger delta is made up of Six states BAYELSA, RIVERS, CROSS RIVERS, AKWA IBOM, EDO STATE, N DELTA STATE (my home) only a foolish biafran thinks he can claim any of those states , yes there r few ibos there so true but they r minorities outcast feasting on my land we will drive dem out as soon as they state claiming territory, u think nelson wike is IBO? dude wise up, he doesn't even know go, in abakeliki, einugu, anamnbra, abia, or d rest IBOs so u think okowa of delta is an ibo man? lol my cousin has an IBO name chukwuemeka, becux his mum is a lady from aniocha but dis my cousin of a guy doesn't claim he is even an aniocha, so why d heck u ibos from different state claim territory I just d laugh u. why not ask itself during d Biafra protest (why ebi say na only asaba join d protest? n that was only possible becux we all know Onitsha to asaba na 100 naira transpor) so just stop fooling urself n ur brothers ibos as no territory in Niger delta, they r onlynoutcast there, (strangers.) any way my ijaw brothers have their roots in. ondo state. so u d fool urself say, emefiele, okonjo, Sunday olisah, or okocha na ibos? u would be stupid for thinking such, becux d obove can't speak dsame language with Chris ngige, chime, obiano, ekweremadu. but I d speak my ijaw with Kingsley kuku of onto state, becux na izon him speak dfirst day I see am for bayelsa.

The second I see an ijaw goat talking about Anioma is a minority I delta state is the second I know the Ijaw migrants are back to their land stealing. First of all, Anioma has the largest population in delta state, beside urhobo. Second of all Aniomaland is the largest in delta state. You ijaws population in Delta state is sp inconsequential, it's laughable. Let's not forget....Ijaws have ZERO territory in delta state. What you have is your land stealing from urhobo and Iteskiris. The entire land Ijaws claim in delta state belongs to ITESKIRIS predominately, followed by Urhobo hence una constantly at war with them over their OWN property. Infact, the only land Ijaw has is Bayelsa that is it. You people only real claim. The rest are lands,you stole from every tribe which has led the misery of allowing you to pack una raggedy boats next to hence there is not ONE tribe Ijaws claim as "neighbors" una aren't fighting with over land territortues. Anioma aren't Iteskiris or urhobo or yoloba or ikwerres Uua keep fighting for lands with....you mofos have no claim to any of our land even if you try and rewrite our fucking heritage. You try una land stealing in our territory, we will murder una just like Iteskiris and urhobo dey do una. Come try your rubbish.

We are PROUD IGBOS get the f2k over it and stay in una inconsequential Bayelsa state. Go back to your land, ijaw has ZERO claim to any land in delta state. You land starts and end in BAYELSA.

Lastly go and read the comments Asagba of Asaba, Obi of Ogwushi-uku, Obi of Idumuje, Obi of owa, Obi of ibusa and even past Dein of Agbor before his half benin, raised by his benin mom, son took over, etc before coming here to run your land thieving asses mouth.

Land thieves

2 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
DauraDullard0:
e pain u say I no support ur Biafra? u never see anything when am done u go say I b from Zimbabwe. (AFIAN AFIANSIN)
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
waxxydude:

waxi make I type insult from izon or isoko so DAT u go interpret for English for am.
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Jackrich: 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
outknow:
Igbo is a language. Biafra is a nation.
Bet me, There is no day a south south man as they call themselves will come out and say "we want Niger Delta Republic" . Never!!! They dont have the gut.
Ken tried and was slaughtered after his betrayals.
Ignorance is bliss indeed.
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Ikechukwu183: 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Ikeg48: 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
DauraDullard0:

He no be yoruba. He's a land thief accusing others of being a land thief can you imagine.

An ijaw wey steal land finish for delta south dey point finger. Can you imagine. I blame Urhobos for not beating them silly when they were busy running around trying to claim territorties. The people wey pack boats next to other people land and scream "my land" and start fighting the indigenous of the land dey talk.

Mscheewww fulani of south have mouth to talk. Ijaws are,just irritating. No wonder they continue to kill them in delta south. I no blame am
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ikechukwu183:

You dont support Biafra, but you want other to support "Nigeria Delta". How can you get justice when you dont want others to get justice. "If at all you are not yoruba posing as niger delta".
Tebea Tekpesin. nomun fasin.
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ikechukwu183:

You dont support Biafra, but you want other to support "Nigeria Delta". How can you get justice when you dont want others to get justice. "If at all you are not yoruba posing as niger delta".
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ikeg48:

He no be yoruba. He's a land thief accusing others of being a land thief can you imagine.

An ijaw wey steal land finish for delta south dey point finger. Can you imagine. I blame Urhobos for not beating them silly when they were busy running around trying to claim territorties. The people wey pack boats next to other people land and scream "my land" and start fighting the indigenous of the land dey talk.

Mscheewww fulani of south have mouth to talk. Ijaws are,just irritating. No wonder they continue to kill them in delta south. I no blame am
even ur father wished he was an ijaw man so could raise a born soil, not an outcast, ijaws d most populous in Niger Delta. why u d jealous, I call ur name? AaaiKipelle.
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Ikeg48: 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
uupgrade:
even ur father wished he was an ijaw man so could raise a born soil, not an outcast, ijaws d most populous in Niger Delta. why u d jealous, I call ur name? AaaiKipelle.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Remove us and rivers igbo, the second largest tribe in Niger delta is Ibibio. You ijaws are NOT and will NEVER be the largest tribe in Niger delta. Na who come tell you this lie? Blowing pipeline everywhere, scamming government for money does not make una largest, it just makes una a minority nusiance. Even urhobo population surpass una.

Come on get out of my face. Why would my father wish to be one? Na lazy man him be? Na who wan be ijaw? Even your governor dey call una lazy. Abeg get out. Bunch of land thieves.

Go back to bayelsa state and take your "largest population in ND" grin grin grin grin grin with you

2 Likes

Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Ikechukwu183: 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
Jackrich:
Ignorance is bliss indeed.
no mind am d idiot him forget say we been fight against dem during d civil war, despite our hatred for hausas n Yorubas, I don't know what's wrong with IBOs, even Ojukwu no ask for Biafra since na when him see oil for My region him throat come for d oil say him wan Biafra, him fail becux my grandfathers been wise pass him plan. now dis ones come d start dsame thing, they want Biafra n they isn't fighting for it radically. na our brothers Avengers struggle for us dem d take shine teeth d shout Biafra, first of all I no even know d meaning of Biafra d name sef no make sense for me.
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ikechukwu183:
You made absolutely no sense.
while quote me, don't worry before dawn someone will translate it to English so u would understand don't die of curiosity.
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ikeg48:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Remove us and rivers igbo, the second largest tribe in Niger delta is Ibibio. You ijaws are NOT and will NEVER be the largest tribe in Niger delta. Na who come tell you this lie? Blowing pipeline everywhere, scamming government for money does not make una largest, it just makes una a minority nusiance. Even urhobo population surpass una.

Come on get out of my face. Why would my father wish to be one? Na lazy man him be? Abeg get out. Bunch of land thieves.

Go back to bayelsa state and take your "largest population in ND" grin grin grin grin grin with you
so na true say some people d force ur belle swallow lie ehn too bad, continue faking DAT smile at least its gonna compensate ur bitter stomach.
Re: Enough Is Enough - Niger Delta Avengers by cjrane: 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nigeria is a wicked state.
Imagine if a fraction of what was spent in building Anuja from a bush to a shining city was used to give water and basic medical care for the Niger Deltans?
There would be peace, happiness and love in Nigeria. But the wicked state would rather steal everything and leave the indigenes destitute while enriching themselves and their tribes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! / Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny, Writes Letter To His 5-years-old Son / Imo: Gunmen Rape Soldier Before Fiancé, Behead Victims, Post Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.