Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Miss Ugly Nigeria Pageant - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Miss Ugly Nigeria Pageant (5310 Views)

I Love My Ugly Husband / My Mapoly Life(the Good,the Bad, And The Ugly) / The Ugly Truth About Teenage Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Ugly Nigeria Pageant by Mrkingzz(m): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
Every Nigerian girl wants to be Miss this or Miss that, Face of this or Face of that. She wants to wear the crown of a pageantry competition. She doesn’t mind opening her legs from the gateman to the CEO of the organizers, as long as she gets the crown.

The guys have cued into this desperate want of the ladies. Today, many modeling agencies are springing up just to satisfy the desperate ladies. All you have to do is pick a form and register with the agency, whether you get a modeling contract or not is not in any way part of their business. Once in a while they pack the girls to a photo studio to take photos in hyper-sexualized positions.

Girls who have no wherewithal for modeling are trooping into agencies. They always have a consolation in the notion that “if you are slim and beautiful, go for pageantry, if you are slim but ugly, go for pageantry, and if you are beautiful but fat, go for billboards. What a funny world.

It is quite funny, what has a 4ft girl got to do with Miss Nigeria. If she contests and loses, she blames her...

Continue reading at http://www.9jamasses.com/2016/06/miss-ugly-nigeria-pageant.html

(1) (Reply)

The Fart Story... Who Mess??? / The Darkest Shade Of Blue / What Book Impacted You The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.