Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) (60987 Views)

Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood / Wike & Wife Eberechi Kiss At AMAA 2016 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
Classic!
Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by ripbubu: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
Amaechi's nemesis.
Destroyed Amaechi in Presidential elections. Destroyed Amaechi in State Assembly elections. Destroyed Amaechi in National Assembly elections. Destroyed Amaechi at the supreme court. Destroyed Amaechi during the rerun elections.
What a Man!
Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
byteem:
A WORD TO THE WISE MARRY A LAWYER.. ITS GOOD FOR YOU..

If you're successful, your wife will be very nice to you, no matter her profession.

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by Freshwhyte(m): 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
Amaechi's nemesis.

Destroyed Amaechi in Presidential elections.
Destroyed Amaechi in State Assembly elections.
Destroyed Amaechi in National Assembly elections.
Destroyed Amaechi at the supreme court.
Destroyed Amaechi during the rerun elections.

What a Man!
we call him nyerishi..meaning the head.he is the head of rivers politics...
I love him xo much.
my grand patron
my humble governor..

1 Like

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by Freshwhyte(m): 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
marwanafrica:
Is she doing that bcox of money,influence,love, or for public stunt and can she do this to wike if wike were to be poor? (God4bid)
for your information they started dating right from law school if you do not know..then wike had nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by misscall247: 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
She is sayin......hope u still rember wat I told u?
Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by Astuteleader(m): 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
Just here to see how many of our girls and wife's to be, drop their comments and thoughts about this. But am not surprised
Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
where are d avengers?
Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by Missmossy(f): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
Aww nice,behind every successful man there is a woman cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by marwanafrica: 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Freshwhyte:
for your information they started dating right from law school if you do not know..then wike had nothing.
. Thanks for the info, for those that will likely quote me letter I just wanted to know
Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by optionB: 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
I just like this because the zombies will be like........

1 Like

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by Pyno30: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
When you spot a quality woman, she don't go about carrying makeups,

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
Amaechi's nemesis.

What a Man!
dats my darling governor. We Rivers people are littoral have him
Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by amakenny: 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
calmdude:
Very nice looking woman, a professional looking one too. I like her packaging joor

Behind every successful man there must be a woman.

Wike's wife is splendid.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by sexaddict08(m): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
Amaechi's nemesis.

What a Man!

between someone that defeated a sitting president and someone that defeated an ex-governor, who is greater ?

1 Like

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
See them, let a man help his wife with her shoe or gele in public, all hell will break loose. Smh
Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by Gidi3020(m): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Prayers up for these yeye politicians with fatty belly, been wasting naija's resources since BC.
Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by robosky02(m): 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
ok
Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by DauraDullard0(m): 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
marwanafrica:
Is she doing that bcox of money,influence, love, or for public stunt and can she do this to wike if wike were to be poor? (God4bid)
Ewu! They started dating right from the university. They went to Law School together and they eventually got married. No be today. That woman has seen the best and worst of Wike. I admire them for that.

7 Likes

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by kenoz(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by Lastine: 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Before nko? Na my mama go do am??

Abeg, next... ...!
Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by smirn(m): 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
Amaechi's nemesis.

What a Man!
An ungrateful man indeed.
Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by Lastine: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Una no get that MTN cheat wey you dy use browse again ni make you Google am?

I can't remember when Ameachi was declared to have been voted for as president... How he take come defeat sitting president ooo?? Yeye child
sexaddict08:

between someone that defeated a sitting president and someone that defeated an ex-governor, who is greater ?

1 Like

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by amalder: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
no one know what go on behind close door
Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by livinstone8(m): 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
na so.. Make I hear say she go try am if him salary na 5 figures smiley
Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Scream:
She's just waking up to her responsibilities...where was she when he became a tout Or he was worse than this?

She supported him then, because that toutism brought them to where they are right now. No one would know wike if he wasn't the slayer of amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by wtfCode: 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
Eeyyaa....suweeet
Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by tonguengineer(m): 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
ALL HAIL WIKE THE SLAYER AND THE NIGHGTMARE OF THE DOG OF UBIMA

1 Like

Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by SirHenry105(m): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
mastengsynergy:
Behind every successful man, there is a GOOD Woman.
BESIDE every successful man, there is a good woman. . . As u kn see in de pix she's not behind him bt BESIDE him. . .
Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
calmdude:
Very nice looking woman, a professional looking one too. I like her packaging joor

Stop admiring somone's wife!
Re: Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) by aubventure: 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
Scream:
She's just waking up to her responsibilities...where was she when he became a tout Or he was worse than this?
APC!! shame!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps / Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.