Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer (43777 Views)

Counterfeit Money: Bread Seller Bags 1-year Jail Term In Lagos / 39-Year-Old Zimbabwean Lady Pays Hitmen $100 To Kill Her Lover (Photos) / N8bn Mutilated Currency Scam: Two Bankers Bag 18-year Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by qualityovenbake(m): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
39 years. Nigeria needs to rewrite her constitution law for criminal offenders. Steal N30Millions - you will be sentence to 39yrs imprisonment, Steal N30Billions - the government will invite you for negotiation and pardon you if you corporate.

2 Likes

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by MrCow(m): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
but why
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by maxwell767(m): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
The face on this pics is so funny... cheesy

He be like...... É wo Ni gbo gbo eleyi eeh.. Ta lo ran mi ni ise ni Tori olowun..

Na who send me aaah oluwa oo cheesy

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Lamor(f): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
Haba..I tot dis things have reduced in d banking sector?You can imagine,one year fr a million and some change.Btw'how many years were all those that stole our funds sentenced to?
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by ollypass: 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
This is the reason the banks frustrate you to no end when you try to recover a deceased relative funds,just one little doc missing and you can as well kiss it good bye.
And to the living,,pls let your next of kin always know all your account deposits.
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Eddygourdo(m): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
kaziblake:
Bode George that stole billions of naira,howmany yrs did they sentence him?
its a dog est dog world hon. Don't forget those words of wisdom by the great george orwell. He is a lesser human by nigerian terms ( or rather zoo terms) so he should get more years. The law here is actually inverse in proportion. The more crime you do, the less punishment you get. Why do u think these phools keep stealing, year affter year. Even the courts encourage them, how do u ask a person to pay 2billion bail, is that not an admission by the court that the person stole ? Could a civil servant afford such bail ? Is he a state ?

1 Like

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by edorhe14(m): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
One to go down from a million that is done..
Which is not even heard of
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by labamo07(m): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
You can swiftly sentence the man to 39yrs imprisonment but you cant sentence those stupid politicians to 5hrs imprisonment. God is watching you....................................................

3 Likes

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by karllemah44(m): 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
If it were to b an igbo man, they wont let us rest
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by OkunrinMeta: 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
banom:
Some tribalist Yoruba name checkers will be so disappointed that they opened this thread only to find out the name of the culprit is OLUWALE . ONE OF THEIR OWN.

You imply that you acknowledge that this is unusual.

Just saying
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by amclimax(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
When will the likes of obj, gej ,ibb and the rest of the senior thief officers rot in jail ..... Law na for poor man
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by ileogbenfidel(m): 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
39 years? Na wa o that means naija politicians suppose they bag 100years nau

1 Like

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by jordinsparkles(f): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nawa
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by sammy6(m): 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
Our judges ate the most incompetent in the world. 39 years is too long for a financial crime especially since it was a conspiracy
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by meltiplexer: 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
comeandmarry:
Abehgi the judicial system is useless, why jail a man for 39years.he shud be jailed for 5 years.suxh tins dont happen abroad,when its not a genocide,homicide case,big thieves
Ppl like Saraki,obj,Jonah,ibb,dimeji bankole,tinubu,fashola, dansuki,etc shud be jailed for 60years.
I always tell cooperate thieves,once youve stolen enuf Dat can last you a lifetime,relocate to another country and start life afresh,well he shud Try and take his jailterm in faith
Crime never pays the poor,only the rich and influential
Ole

I almost agree with you but Fashola is not among them,just 30m them jail the guy for 36 year and all those that steal 200b are still in enjoying their life. this country eeeeeeeeeeeee,see the guys eye self as he strong.

something just drop oooooooooooooo, Naijabet and Nairabet to pay ooooooooooooo
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by rawtouch: 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
such a responsible looking young man, I have seen the name will report back to the association at jankara axis....
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
chai!!he would have gotten around 5million as share. why e no go do betting to win such easy cash?

now he's going to waste his years in prison! Shittttt!!!!!
my friend use 200naira win 12million plus ooh!
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by kaziblake(f): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Eddygourdo:
its a dog est dog world hon. Don't forget those words of wisdom by the great george orwell. He is a lesser human by nigerian terms ( or rather zoo terms) so he should get more years. The law here is actually inverse in proportion. The more crime you do, the less punishment you get. Why do u think these phools keep stealing, year affter year. Even the courts encourage them, how do u ask a person to pay 2billion bail, is that not an admission by the court that the person stole ? Could a civil servant afford such bail ? Is he a state ?
So true.Remember the fast food worker who was sentenced to 199yrs in jail or the phone thief who was sentenced to 44yrs in jail.
It's shall never be well with nigeria politicians...
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Wicked banker.
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by rallymento(m): 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Name checked!!

I feel good!!!!! para ra ra ra rah!!!

1 Like

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by macino1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
Useless Judiciary in a zoo like Nija. 39 years jail term for just #33m.
Una good na we never see some persons jailed for Trillions of years.
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Eddygourdo(m): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
kaziblake:
So true.Remember the fast food worker who was sentenced to 199yrs in jail or the phone thief who was sentenced to 44yrs in jail.
It's shall never be well with nigeria politicians...
a very big amen to dat. The holy ghost fire hasn't struck most down yet because of all the money (tithes) they pay to pastors to tell lies to God about them in the name of prayers. God is using all that money to stockpile enough firewood to heat up their hell, but they don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
End of the road for him grin grin grin grin
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by kaziblake(f): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
Eddygourdo:
a very big amen to dat. The holy ghost fire hasn't struck most down yet because of all the money (tithes) they pay to pastors to tell lies to God about them in the name of prayers. God is using all that money to stockpile enough firewood to heat up their hell, but they don't know.
The thunder that will strike them here on earth is still doing press up cheesy
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by annnikky(f): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
D guy want to be rich without thinking n is has landed him in jail cry

Buh make I ask oo wat of those politicians d@ steal millions, billions, trillions from govt those judges didn't give them 10 or 15yrs imprisonment undecided

D world of poor man be as e get embarassed

Take heart man, I know is either poverty or d devil cry
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Eddygourdo(m): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
kaziblake:
The thunder that will strike them here on earth is still doing press up cheesy
especially in this raining season. Lmao
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nickymezor:
grin Trouble maker oo
Lol... Its fun time..

I heard Name Checkers Association of Nairaland worldwide are on strike today.. Please how true is this rumour?
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Praktikals(m): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
Equalizer:
He looks like a Yoruba man.. Please you all should help me with the name cos I didn't read the write up...

Thanks..
When it comes to crime rate in Nigeria, yeebos are the clear leader tongue
Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Nickymezor(f): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
Equalizer:

Lol... Its fun time..

I heard Name Checkers Association of Nairaland worldwide are on strike today.. Please how true is this rumour?
Ur asking d wrong persin ooo... Didnt even hear abt d rumour too.

1 Like

Re: Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
kaziblake:
He is yoruba..Any more problems?

No problem Ma.. I just wanted to reconfirm and recross check from the register that he's truly from that particular tribe..

Thanks for your help Ma.. You are a well trained Yoruba lady..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story / Suspects Who Stashed Stolen Money In Pants (Throwback Photos) / Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.