Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan (63868 Views)

See New Look Of Girl Who Was Attacked By Female Cultists After Undegoing Surgery / Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos / Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by proprince(m): 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
manutdrichie:
Imagine!
Where is that man that said "people shld learn to respect other people's religion"

He has gone abroad for ear treatment
God is punishing him for saying that grin
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by ussy09(m): 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
princfred:
The founder of Islam was a barbarian so its not a surprise to see his followers following his evil teachings.
say wat u know n forget abt dem say, u n I were not dia wen d founder preached, d set of guys causing violence only want to paint d religion black n I must say dey r really doing a great job because dey r gradually achieving dia aim but one tin dey must knw is every soul must taste death n each soul will acct for his deeds in dunya.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by proprince(m): 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
sanandreas:
Even at fasting period they are still violent. Abeg they are just starving themselves.

hahahaha ure right

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by ussy09(m): 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
babestella:

Jesus is the ultimate PEACE, the Prince of Peace.

Any other "peace" is fake. So your Islam can never mean peace, the earlier you realise this the better. Islam means violence, bloodshed, rape and murder.
Argue with yourself, I'm out of here.
is ok I wish u know better fare well.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by habsydiamond(m): 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
Why nao. Some hausa self too get problem. Because he no fast una won kill am. With this kind of behaviour do you think God will accept ur fast. I don't think so.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by oojehshez(f): 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
nawa o
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by lordkhalifa(m): 12:02am On Jun 10, 2016
Nothing on earth will make me live in that cursed region
the enemy of all nigerians and African black tribes has to be the northern muslims WHO WE CAN RIGHTLY ATTRIBUTE AS THE CONCEALED BLACK ARAB. These folks haven't prospered since the Arabian tyrannical rule of Africa.
They are easily brainwashed by religion, once touch his (religion), he can completely loose his senses. They are also more prone to violence more
than every other tribe in Nigeria
Southerners invest in education
&industries, Northerners invest in palatial mansions with mosques attached to it. They invite their poor neighbours 2come &pray in those mosques &give them food or 'kunu' after the prayers and tell them that their reward is in Aljana.
The problem with Northern Nigerian Muslim elite is that they behave ''holier than thou'' as if Islam originated from Nigeria. Arabs the owner of the Islamic religion go to Europe and America to learn.

Islamabad
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Temiemmanuel(m): 12:15am On Jun 10, 2016
The only vroblem dis vivu have is illiteracy.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Appareil(m): 1:04am On Jun 10, 2016
Kai!!!! Nigeria has turned to something else. I hear and see from afar. What has really happened?? Lord please have mercy.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by BarrElChapo(m): 3:28am On Jun 10, 2016
We need religious tolerance in this nation of ours... the battle for supremacy will do us no good.. Real Muslim clerics should educate the people.. jus that boko haram and ISIS are over shadowing the good ones out there
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by ochiq(m): 3:38am On Jun 10, 2016
I wish something can be done about them.....trust me the world will be a better place for it!!!
vision2050:
Na by force to fast? uneducated bunch of fel-latio felony . stupid people with a shallow mind. Islam is a problem to the world. Quote me ,you will be frappe .
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Picollothedon: 5:15am On Jun 10, 2016
You are so funny...
sanandreas:
Even at fasting period they are still violent. Abeg they are just starving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by bregeard(m): 5:31am On Jun 10, 2016
vision2050:
Na by force to fast? uneducated bunch of fel-latio felony . stupid people with a shallow mind. Islam is a problem to the world. Quote me ,you will be frappe .
Bro, take a chill pill.. Every religion has there bad eggs.. Some pple are extremists. Don't judge d religions because of 7 pple actions.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by bregeard(m): 5:35am On Jun 10, 2016
Francis95:
Muslims are so violent...

i will never travel to North for any reason...

Tufiakwa!.. Chineke ekwela ihe ojoo ... undecided
Bro stop judging the religion cos of some pple wicked action. That a pastor rapes a church member, does that make christains rapist.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by JOBA3(m): 5:51am On Jun 10, 2016
I tire oh. I remember when I de Bauchi, anytime Muslims de fast and we de eat, hungry fasting Muslims go de vex se we de tempt dem. C me c wahala!
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by riczy(m): 5:54am On Jun 10, 2016
maiming n killn ppl for Wats a scam in d first place,SMH!
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by ceejay4real(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2016
Nigeria needs to break up into Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria Republics very fast or else one day wetin happen for Rwanda in 1994 would be child's play cos the way these Muslims are going I see dangerous signals of what is to come sooner than later! Dunno what the UN, US, Britain and the other world powers are waiting for? They want another genocide to happen ba? Anyway, I have a feeling all this nonsense must stop one day. Our major problem down south here are the Yorubars. They have 2 major attributes, cowardice and sabotage. They will most likely sabotage any efforts aimed at freeing the South from the stranglehold of the Northern Oligarchy. May God help them to receive sense very soon cos the Igbos and the South South are already good to go!
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by megabyte2(f): 7:26am On Jun 10, 2016
mayorjosh:

this Bros dumb gaan oooo
He is very dumb
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Francis95(m): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2016
bregeard:

Bro stop judging the religion cos of some pple wicked action. That a pastor rapes a church member, does that make christains rapist.
some people ke?.... well isokay
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by jude90(m): 8:23am On Jun 10, 2016
you see? we shout one nigeria because of greed but when its needed to show that we are really one we can't. that's why I don't believe in one nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by LizBae(f): 8:29am On Jun 10, 2016
Muslims r d problem of d world. Just imagine dis
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by younglas: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2016
pure lie have seen this pix before not even in this month people can cook up lies all in because of Islam fools
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by MadCow1: 8:37am On Jun 10, 2016
fairheven:

forget about El rufai and his bills, it is just a subtle way to gag Christians.

and this has nothing to do with preaching, it's overzealous mindset and religious intolerance

Lol..

To Gag Christians in the North? Puleeeze!

The Bill is against religious extremism especially where in infringes on the rights of other people.

The Muslims are the worst hit by that bill, but because your Pastors started shouting that the sky is falling, you all started spreading the panic.

I can bet my bottom dollar 95% of the Christians spreading this type of your message have no clue what the openning line of the bill reads.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by MadCow1: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2016
princfred:
The problem is Islam and Mohammed teachings . stop beating about the bush

Okay, lets not beat about the Bush..

The Problem is Christianity and Islam.. Both religions are responsible for the evil the world over. Islam is Christian Old Testament. Same doctrines and all..

Kill religion and all we would have to deal with as humans would be crazy people.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Mike008(m): 8:53am On Jun 10, 2016
Most Muslims worship "Islam", and not the God Islam professes.
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by andyubakwem(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2016
ONE NIGERIA INDEED!!! We don’t bear same name with these people, we don’t have same religion system, we don’t eat same food, we don’t have same dressing attire, we don’t speak same language, we're not in the same geographical region, we don't worship the same God. Why still together as one entity-NIGERIA , thereby allowing all these harm / pains on people.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/pictures-of-carpenter-who-was-attacked.html[/quote]
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by andyubakwem(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2016
You are on point.
ceejay4real:
Nigeria needs to break up into Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria Republics very fast or else one day wetin happen for Rwanda in 1994 would be child's play cos the way these Muslims are going I see dangerous signals of what is to come sooner than later! Dunno what the UN, US, Britain and the other world powers are waiting for? They want another genocide to happen ba? Anyway, I have a feeling all this nonsense must stop one day. Our major problem down south here are the Yorubars. They have 2 major attributes, cowardice and sabotage. They will most likely sabotage any efforts aimed at freeing the South from the stranglehold of the Northern Oligarchy. May God help them to receive sense very soon cos the Igbos and the South South are already good to go!
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by zicoy6k: 11:17am On Jun 10, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Why are some people just crazily violent?

The annoying thing are the hypocrites that will judge all Muslims as same, but will say 'end time pastor' when their pastors start raping followers.
Have you seen a pastor who claims to rape in the name of Christianity or because Christianity teaches such?
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Bobbywallexino(m): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2016
Omudia:
shut up.... God will punish Muslims greatly for persecuting and killing Christians worldwide. That's Muslims are the most backward set of people in Nigeria and in any secular country. Your people will.pay for the constant shedding of the blood of the saints of Christ.

per the bolded, Was your Mohammed peaceful? didn't he kill and spread Islam by forceful conversions and killings. ask yourself why 9 out of the 10 most dangerous countries are Islamic countries. [/b]
It seems like you are angry brother, try to read your Bible very well, Jesus support killing. According to Luke 19 verse 27 , Jesus said those my enemies who don't want to reign, bring them to me and kill the m infront of me
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Bobbywallexino(m): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2016
Omudia:
shut up.... God will punish Muslims greatly for persecuting and killing Christians worldwide. That's Muslims are the most backward set of people in Nigeria and in any secular country. Your people will.pay for the constant shedding of the blood of the saints of Christ.

per the bolded, Was your Mohammed peaceful? didn't he kill and spread Islam by forceful conversions and killings. ask yourself why 9 out of the 10 most dangerous countries are Islamic countries. [/b]
It seems like you are angry brother, try to read your Bible very well, Jesus support killing. According to Luke 19 verse 27 , Jesus said those my enemies who don't want me to reign, bring them to me and kill the m infront of me
Re: Pictures Of The Carpenter Who Was Attacked In Kaduna For Eating During Ramadan by Safemode(m): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
manutdrichie:
Imagine!
Where is that man that said "people shld learn to respect other people's religion"
he's a hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth / Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.