Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth (63877 Views)

Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos / 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo / Policewoman Flees After Stabbing Husband In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Samsimple(m): 6:55am On Oct 09, 2020
A yet-to-be-identified policeman is on the run after shooting his girlfriend in her mouth at Salvation Bus Stop in the Ikeja area of Lagos State.

It was gathered that after the policeman perpetrated the crime, he fled from the crime scene and abandoned the victim.

Footage of the incident, which had been trending online showed the lady grappling in pain as some good Samaritans rushed her to the hospital for treatment.

In the footage, the lady’s chick had torn due to the impact of the bullet that pierced her mouth.

The lady was also seen sitting on the floor of a hospital wallowing in pain while waiting for a doctor to attend to her.

When contacted, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi, said, “The policeman has been identified, not in Lagos command, but works in Lagos State.

“He is the lady’s boyfriend; we will get him. We guess they have a conflict that triggered the shooting. Policemen have been sent to the hospital to visit the lady and get some facts when she is stable.”

PUNCH

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Samsimple(m): 6:56am On Oct 09, 2020
God help us, this country don dey turn to something else.

Meanwhile, check my signature

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by SmartProf(m): 6:58am On Oct 09, 2020
A policeman or a legally armed terrorist? How these sets of insane people are recruited into security agencies baffles me. They pride themselves as officers of the law but they don't even understand the law.

201 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by fratermathy(m): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2020
Police again!! Why is the Nigerian police mostly in the news for all the wrong reasons these days? I think the signs are enough that the entire police force should be overhauled and remodelled. Things are not looking good at all. One idiot with an AK47 will just drink dry gin or ogogoro and think innocent people are their shooting targets... The average Nigerian doesn't like or trust the police. That's how low we've descended as a nation.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Xucxex1997: 7:00am On Oct 09, 2020
ThankGod for her life

Police!!!

God forbid

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by mayklef(m): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2020
This week supose be PoliceWeek.....dem trend well this week

38 Likes

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Madibah(m): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2020
Damn it niggarrr
This is weird
Mouth as how?
This wan confuse me o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by adioolayi(m): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2020
Criminals. ...Always trigger happy against the defenceless citizens.

The police officer is so weak that the only thing he can do to harm his girlfriend is to shoot her. A weakling, a scum ..Lunatic. He will not know peace.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by zukmi: 7:00am On Oct 09, 2020
Sad
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by PureGoldh(m): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2020
Nigerian government go just carry gun give some people wey dey get mental issues because say he pass training levelx

9 Likes

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by sylarada(f): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2020
That lady is in a terrible condition. I watched the video last night, I couldn't sleep over it...

Even police nowadays are using their uniform to do stupid things...

May God help us in this Nigeria o!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by tollyboy5(m): 7:01am On Oct 09, 2020
grin the nine people above me who posted 7:00 shocked
God will judge you for making my network hang embarassed

Back to the topic. Nigeria government need to copy the kind of training civilized country police under go.
Our force men are nothing to write home about! sad I wonder at times how disgraceful bot belly drunkard got a police uniform undecided
This protest might not yield because those who want to reform SARS also need to be reformed. The problem is from root not just SARS alone.

10 Likes

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by DEHVEHLOP(m): 7:01am On Oct 09, 2020
Honestly I'm very sorry for Nigeria.

Get close to a Nigerian policeman, try and have a conversation with him. If you are intelligent enough, you will discover that they are kinda lowlies who can no longer reason reasonably according to the dictates of their job!

All they know and do daily is how to outsmart citizens in order to extort money from them!

Any serious president who mean well for Nigeria must begin cleansing from Police and Banks.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Kendumazy(m): 7:01am On Oct 09, 2020
Mheen! How power dey take shack our police. Na him, i dey always imagine. You will hear, I will shoot you and nothing will happen, I will kill you and throway your corpse and nothing will happen. At that point, I no dey see them as a police again but A KiLLER.

Buy/ship from India to Nigeria. Check link below for details. https://www.nairaland.com/6166009/buy-ship-india-nigeria-lots#94698492

1 Like

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Sundaygeorge: 7:02am On Oct 09, 2020
it seems the gal is insulting & talk too much..
He (police boyfriend) decided to keep the gal mouth shot

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by ShenTeh(m): 7:02am On Oct 09, 2020
Eh eh. Like some observed, this whole country is just one huge crime scene.

May justice be served, speedily.

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by coolfredo(m): 7:02am On Oct 09, 2020
Animals on black .. i dont know if i should say God forgive me. Am always happy and satisfied when ever i see anything on uniform, police sars or army been killed either by bullet, mob or by accident . Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by HITsquad: 7:02am On Oct 09, 2020
The lady was also seen sitting on the floor? While waiting! For the doctor!? In such an emergency? Shame don kill me for naija matter!

I hope the person responsible gets caught...

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Cutezt(m): 7:02am On Oct 09, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by lagusboyyy(m): 7:02am On Oct 09, 2020
Too many frustrated, depressed and mentally unstable people are walking about these days. One just have to be careful, and not trigger the anger unnecessarily, you never can tell.

I use to laugh at those that always clamour for Nigerians, to have the right to own weapon just like its in the US. SMH!!!

The killings in the United States will be child play compared to Nigeria own. Small issues will always attract gunshot, even minor issue like WITHDRAWAL OF CASH FROM THE ATM will always result to killings.

See how the few individuals with guns are wrecking havocs with it. That is a signal.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by seanwilliam(m): 7:02am On Oct 09, 2020
I believe this protest would have a very positive impact... I'm yet to see any protest from IB, can we organize it on monday?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by chiedonedoor(m): 7:03am On Oct 09, 2020
Wickedness. The wicked flee when no man pursueth.
Isaiah 55:6-7 KJV
Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord , and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. Christ Jesus is coming soon.
Repent to avoid HELL

1 Like

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Openbusiness: 7:03am On Oct 09, 2020
shocked
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by crossfm: 7:03am On Oct 09, 2020
Are these guys ok?,abi na swear them swear for them never to use their sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Fimako: 7:03am On Oct 09, 2020
Really disheartening

1 Like

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by johnfaleks(m): 7:04am On Oct 09, 2020
Girlfriend for that matter...wetin she fit do? Or is it accidentally. Bad anyways
Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by ekaette1621: 7:04am On Oct 09, 2020
REVOLUTION LOADING.............................13%

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by ssogundele(m): 7:04am On Oct 09, 2020
Let her thank her star for not allowing her village people triumph over her! She don become statistics of 1000 ways to die.
May God save us from boyfriend/husband and girlfriend/wife from hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Sonnobax15(m): 7:04am On Oct 09, 2020
The idiot will say it was an accidental discharge
na this kind police man you go alert say armed robbers dey your area dey Rob,him go tell you say fuel no dey motor or no bullet for station base on say him go track him banny.....
stupid police men...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 09, 2020
Nigeria. I fear if Nigeria will ever become a developed nation.

All employments into government agencies are pure who you know, meritocracy has been pushed to the back door, so many people that are not supposed to be uniform find themselves in police and other forces, hence they see themselves like Lord over citizens they are supposed to protect.

I was arguing with a friend, retired military on those who destroyed Nigeria economy, he blamed everything on Obasanjo but I said, the blame should be on all past & present leaders,when I insisted on my points of argument, he flared up and said he would call soldiers for me, I told him the highest they can do is to kill me ,still I stood on my ground.

This is mind of all force personnel in Nigeria.

Go to universities and see personnel they recruited to teach students . Nigeria situation, a sobber reflection!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents / Olufemi Oke-Osanyitolu And Olaide Ibraheem Fight In Court Over N45m Property / Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.