Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin (66914 Views)

Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age / Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List / FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by holybabayo(m): 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
Sweetlemon:
Nigerians are just a crazy and lazy set of people. The way people rush to see state of origin for appointments you'd think they're checking for their names there.

Important projects that touch the lives of ordinary Nigerians like Lagos-Calabar rail project are not given this much scrutinize. What the Bleep is wrong with us really?
Anything Thing National should be made to look national indeed. The said Lagos-Calabar Rail project became an issue because of the south south interest. That is national interest. Look at NDA group today. This would have not been an issue if not for the marginalization of the minority groups in this country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by yemmight(m): 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Hmmmmmmmm dis baba no dey here word,imagine all the ambassadors are from the north and they are all Muslims. This is the reason all the wailers always lament.

Ipob food don done o

And all the selected ibos are muslims and northerners abi? Ode.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by marvlinks1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by jumobi1(m): 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
These are career diplomats. The nominations aren't up to Buhari but the Perm Sec/Minister. Buhari just had to sign off on it.
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by justy15: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
I hope there will be second list cos my state EBONYI is not represented while some state have 3 nominees, this is unfair we have not benefited anything from this government except the statutory ministerial position. ogbonnaya onu speak now
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Bimpe29: 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
It is balanced list, Congratulations in advance. It isn't TAN rather it's AOPC.
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Philistine(m): 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
36 men, 11 women.
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Onasa22: 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
Why nobody from Bayelsa State
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by kolaosita4(m): 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Ebenezerk2: 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
Not only Kano got 2, Kwara, Ekiti etc also
Dominiquez:
Non from ebonyi, but 2 from kano
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Joarams(m): 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
Chosen1984:
MOST NON APC STATES HAVE ONLY ONE NOMINEE.

Including Anambra? Change your stripes!
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by masterpix(m): 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
MosakuAW:

Nigeria and Whaala sha! What has state of origin got to do with the nomination.

OP! Why you no put their geo-political zone too.. Nonsense.

This is why it will be hard for us to move forward, if we refuse to drop all these unnecessary tag to political nomination o r selections you have made no point, while the is ministers selection put into constitution they must be equal distribution of political appointment if we must co-habbit

I hope we get it right in this country before year 2050.
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Iyoma2(f): 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hmmm its like d 5% syndrone affected EBONYI and BAYELSA.
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Cyroskijah(m): 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
U don brush?

Orestino:
who them epp
[s]
Orestino:
who them epp
[/s]
Orestino:
who them epp
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by AnodaIT(m): 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
adioolayi:
All States Represented..... Federal Character Principles Upheld..

Modified: Ebonyi, Bayelsa and Ondo missing..he still try
And Borno has 4 nominees
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Yahman22(m): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
kaii no one from Ondo state,why mr president
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
Where is Abuja indigene
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Decrozz(m): 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ondo State is no longer part of Nigeria I guess
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by southpole: 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
MosakuAW:

This is why it will be hard for us to move forward, if we refuse to drop all these unnecessary tag to political nomination or selections

What is wrong in picking across the states if each state has someone that qualified? if the president had picked majority from his fulani extraction people like you will still complain
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Ghost447(m): 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
MosakuAW:

This is why it will be hard for us to move forward, if we refuse to drop all these unnecessary tag to political nomination or selections

The truth still remains that Nigeria is not united, saying it would not make it more divided. Forget theory and embrace reality. I have travelled across the Six geo-political zones and I have experienced division first hand ✋. I don't rely on social media to define Nigeria, I rely on personal knowledge/experience.
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Orestino(m): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cyroskijah:
U don brush?

[s][/s]
who you serve.. haha

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by concIz(m): 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Noted
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by GHA1(m): 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
NO BAYELSA OOOOOOOO
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by MosakuAW(m): 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
southpole:

What is wrong in picking across the states if each state has someone that qualified? if the president had picked majority from his fulani extraction people like you will still complain

Did you read my comment at all. I dont care where the person being nominated comes from, as long as he/ she is competent and represent well. The rest na history....

Pls read my comment again then digest it very well before you quote me.
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by ologbonyo: 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
As much as I don't want to be petty... I like to talk about the Yoruba tribe in Kogi west senatorial district. The governor that left is Igalla, the incumbent is Ebira, the deputy is Igalla and the chief of staff is Igalla. When you look at the political dynamics at the federal level, the minister that died is Igalla, the newly appointed ambassador from the state is Ebira. I am of the opinion that all of these are deliberate, must every body be like the Niger Delta Avengers, can't there be politics of common sense and fair play
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by MosakuAW(m): 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ghost447:
The truth still remains that Nigeria is not united, saying it would not make it more divided. Forget theory and embrace reality. I have travelled across the Six geo-political zones and I have experienced division first hand ✋. I don't rely on social media to define Nigeria, I rely on personal knowledge/experience.

Ok! The question is: What causes all these division and how can it be stop? Thats all.
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by kaylivin(m): 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
MosakuAW:

there won't be a nigeria by 2050 .
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Talentprince(m): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
Satisfied..........
The done start to get sence small small...
The fear of niger delta avengers z the biginnig of this government??. kiss
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by CuteIbukun(f): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
Sey dey don bath....
Orestino:
who them epp
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by RepentOperish: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
You mean no one qualify from plateau?
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Exponental(m): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bayelsa, Ebonyi, Plateau and Ondo states are left out where some got 2 and 3.
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Ghost447(m): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
MosakuAW:

Ok! The question is: What causes all these division and how can it be stop? Thats all.
It cannot be stopped, but it can be narrowly managed by a rugged and unbiased leader. The major cause is religion, though there are so many other factors, but religion is the most potent of all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? / Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet / The Evil Toll Gates At Onitsha Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.