Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,696 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US (60552 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife At Lagos Airport On Their Way To The US, Caused A Scene / Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by martineverest(m): 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
Am I the only one that thinks that that billboard was PhotoShoped

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
Oonirisha
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by olanshile2016(m): 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
nice culture
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Pamelayoung: 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
Must they always wear white?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
AreaFada2:
In some cultures, a Queen does not smile anyhow like person wey dem dey finger im womanliness. grin tongue

It's about dignity and decorum.
A lil smile won't hurt.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by netflicks(m): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
Who cares!!...... abi shey Na their first time to enter Yankee...pple travel every day from naija so dis is no news....why not take a tour to a unique place like Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan, take selfies and broadcast it... cry
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Kolade354(m): 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
noblegrex:
tell me say your sister na Virgin. Abi make you take style ask you pops man,if him meet your moma as a Virgin
shut up you dolt!!!
Ooni should have class,ooni of ife have no class by marrying a whoree.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by obaangeli: 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
Kolade354:
Second hand wife na im he dey carry go u.s
That lebanese guy don shag her tire sad
Some1 EX may be another person's TREASURE

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by DerKaiser: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
That Photoshop though on the billboard on the first pic and the random hummer truck picture that is supposed to be the Ooni in it. Smh.

Lmao!! How desperate can some people be to project their non-existent ethnic prominence.

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by AreaFada2: 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
Vickyydera:
A lil smile won't hurt.
Well, not about tickle or hurt. In Benin where she's from, a Queen even uses a white handkerchief to cover her lips.

We have our own culture, don't use it to compare "Princess Diana" or other foreign queens or princesses you see on tv or magazines. wink

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Emeka71(m): 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
Vickyydera:
Is it just me or that his wife doesn't smile? Even with all the money, she always look frustrated cheesy
Maybe there are rivals (wife and concubine ) at the palace .
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by fireforfire: 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
Kolade354:
Second hand wife na im he dey carry go u.s
That lebanese guy don shag her tire sad

Atleast she dey America now. U where u dey??
U guys shyly leave her alone

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by houstonia(m): 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
ammyluv2002:
So rich in culture! I love Yoruba culture

You sure or you're finding Favour on NL?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
DerKaiser:
That Photoshop though on the billboard on the first pic and the random hummer truck picture that is supposed to be the Ooni in it. Smh.

Lmao!! How desperate can some people be to project their non-existent ethnic prominence.
how much does the billboard cost that will make a king decide to put for a Photoshop? And whats so special about a stretch hummer?

I guess you are pained that he got a kingly welcome.

9 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by noblegrex: 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
Kolade354:
shut up you dolt!!!
Ooni should have class,ooni of ife have no class by marrying a whoree.
which whoore.**** The wife of the Gods is a whoore. **** Let's see who your wife is. Is Ooni not a man with Dick and eyes like other Men. A beg free the king and his lovely Olori. She might be a whoore but now a QUEEN. So, swim. Aboki

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Mickchillz(m): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
grin some pple mumu o, the oni can get to america without the help of a photo editor naw, the billboard pic was borne out of photo editor, the hummer pic was just a random pix, the indoor pic of the oni is also a random pic of an event that took place for some other reason other than being their arrival to the US, the combination of pics just fvckd with the minds of some gullible people to give the impression of what the op actually want the gullibles to think. Long live the oni without the help of framed up pics lol

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by castrokins(m): 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
This Guy Sabi Waka Sha.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by omoladeazeez: 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Btruth: 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Excellent outing. You are really making us proud your highness.

Proudly Yoruba. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by lonngmann(m): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Businessideas:

I assume you must be old enough to have seen that film and should remember when Akeem's King Father landed in America with his whole paraphernalia of African Royalty.
The Ooni is every inch Royal!!! Even someone who hasn't seen him before would immediately know that he's Royal like that film. The Ooni is almost a perfect fit between culture and Modernity.He is fully aware that he's "The face of the Yoruba " in this modern time.

I grew up watching that film...even took some of my first words from it embarassed

You are spot on Bro. ..only if he wore that lion skin, he will be perfect match for Akeem's father

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Kolade354(m): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
fireforfire:

Atleast she dey America now. U where u dey??
U guys shyly leave her alone
I dey texas, where you dey

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by bigtt76(f): 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
Where those hin boys naaaaa? Den jawonle for Lasgidis I guess grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Kolade354(m): 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
noblegrex:
which whoore. ODE. The wife of the Gods is a whoore.MuMu. Let's see who your wife is. Is Ooni not a man with Dick and eyes like other Men. A beg free the king and his lovely Olori. She might be a whoore but now a QUEEN. So, swim. Aboki
You know nothing about tradition you twaat, Ooni is a god too in his own right you buffon.
Don't quote me again.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by kikesblog(m): 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Thot they said Nigerian Economy is Harsh
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by asala1: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
If you are in the US, you can register for any of the event he is attending

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by fireforfire: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Kolade354:
I dey texas, where you dey

I dey uk ...... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Vickyydera:
Is it just me or that his wife doesn't smile? Even with all the money, she always look frustrated cheesy

Im sure you wont be smiling if you knew that somwhere one Lebanese man has your sex tapes hidden somewhere ready to blow shìt up grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
StainlessH:
This man is just flexing. So who is in the palace?

Abobaku dey there dey pray for the Kings long life grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Kolade354(m): 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
fireforfire:

I dey uk ...... grin
where in u.k
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
... Amd the Lebanese man be like...

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by ammyluv2002(f): 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
houstonia:

You sure or you're finding Favour on NL?
Hiss undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland / "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo / Ooni Of Ife In A Sway Back Sitting Mode On A Private Jet-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.