Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US (60539 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife At Lagos Airport On Their Way To The US, Caused A Scene / Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by ManTiger(m): 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
Businessideas:
Reminds me of that classic film "Coming To America ".
The Ooni looks and perfectly fits the majesty of that revered position of traditional leader of all Yorubas.
May you live long in excellent health and divine wisdom and may your reign bring us good tidings. (Amen)
He looks every inch the physical stature of Sango without his fire
I like your humour even after throwing shades.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Shym3xx: 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
King Jaffe Joffer of Zamunda.

****Akeem****
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
obaangeli:

Some1 EX may be another person's TREASURE

...more like some1's TRASH
Last time I heard she's been passed around some Lebanese guys like a shisha pipe grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by VivaDeAngelo(m): 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
orimsamsam:
We get respect pass some lost tribe from isreal

It is actually "ISRAEL" not "isreal".
Effect the rightful spelling first and I will respond to the rubbish you just spewed.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
See what they are using Our Oyel money nd be doing... Meanwhile, D cost of things keeps increasing in his country... D dullard too yav travel to squander owa money too...

Meanwhile check my signature

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
Pamelayoung:
Must they always wear white?

That queen should be wearing black cos the shìt she has done......
#nocomment lipsrsealed
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by VivaDeAngelo(m): 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
martineverest:
Am I the only one that thinks that that billboard was PhotoShoped

You are not alone.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by DerKaiser: 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
how much does the billboard cost that will make a king decide to put for a Photoshop? And whats so special about a stretch hummer?

I guess you are pained that he got a kingly welcome.

My friend go and sit down. That billboard is so fake that it is ridiculous.

Kingly welcome my a.s.s. who knows the Ooni in the US?
Or you think the US is Benin Republic?

Even the British Crown enters and leaves the US without anybody batting an eye.

By the way, billboards at a place like Time Square cost hundreds of thousands of US dollars. Where your ooni or his cheerleaders wan get that kind money?

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by joey150(m): 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
Who finances this guy na?
How does he manage to afford all these things?

Na question i ask! Dont tell me nonsense undecided
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by joey150(m): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
DerKaiser:

who da fuucck thinks its real?

Dumbasses everywhere man. Just leave the sycophant
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by orimsamsam(m): 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
VivaDeAngelo:

It is actually "ISRAEL" not "isreal".
Effect the rightly spelling first and I will respond to the rubbish you just spewed.

Oya clap for urself. U don correct
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by fireforfire: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
Kolade354:
where in u.k

LOL see drilling.
I dey halifax.
About 1 hour frm Manchester, and 30 mins frm leeds city
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by tivta(m): 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
At least this oni doesn't frown like the former oni...
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by florencepoko2: 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ooni like her a lot because after having had several husbands and adventures, his OLORl must satisfy well with a good Kamasutra. grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by helphelp: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ajala in disguise
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by NaijainTexas: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
This is so overblown, and I have hard time believing those people following them are actually in the US and not still back in Nigeria.

No one really cares about them here or know who they are.

This is ridiculous, and I think this whole Ooni guy and these traditional "rulers" are ridiculous and expose poverty mentality. Why are those people following them as if they've done wonders for them? Us Nigerians can over-hype things so much. No one is convinced or fooled.

The billboard photo is fake, anyone can make that, it's an app, look here: https://photofunia.com/categories/billboards/new-york-street
Look at example:

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Araoluwa005(m): 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Nonsense...
bad belle

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by lekan29ice(m): 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Nonsense...
U go get sense... don't worry
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by MartinsIfeco1(m): 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
saints2:
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi, and his beautiful wife, Olori Wuraola, arrived the US today.See his welcome to US, who says Yorubas don't respect our elders?

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/pictures-of-ooni-of-ife-as-he-arrives-us.html

I ve not heared anything concerning Ndaaa Njamanze's burial,Obi ukwu,Obilobi nnaya 5th of Owerri nchi ise here 4 ur info,His remains will be laid to rest 2mao after church service @Christ Anglican Church Owerri by his lordship Rt.Rev Cyril Okorocha and Ven.Zion Nzechinyere Ngoka.May soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by MartinsIfeco1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
diegwu01:
If this was an Igbo Traditional ruler now.. , he would have been wearing Rugged Jeans and Sneakers
with Beats ear phones..
Nwanne iri ezigbo apali.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Organs(m): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
DerKaiser:

Kingly welcome my a.s.s. who knows the Ooni in the US?
Or you think the US is Benin Republic?

Even the British Crown enters and leaves the US without anybody batting an eye.

By the way, billboards at a place like Time Square cost hundreds of thousands of US dollars. Where your ooni or his cheerleaders wan get that kind money?

Ol Boy why you dey display your ignorance naa, how much is CNN worth? i was in NYC for two weeks and they had Anderson Cooper on their those two weeks i was there. You no sabi how rich naija's wey dey into oil dey control. Ordinary tompolo or Asari Dokubo, riff-raffs can pay for a time square bill board for 1 year with stolen oil money and contracts. Also, times square in Manhattan is miles away from JFK my broda. Case in point Donald trump with all his noise and Oprah are both worth maybe 2Billion each while dangote is worth about 56billion, so the extra on his can buy Trump and Oprah and give them change join. That is why Buhari wan recover wetin him fit recover. Rem also, that Kola Aluko that stole from Deziani was renting a yacht to Beyonce and JayZ imagine. So that guy alone if he is from Ife will pay for a Times square bill board easy.

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Kolade354(m): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
noblegrex:
I can see you're a Vulgar and a caword. Which stupid tradition in this 21st century. sorry oo mr Sango the Amadioha.you had better look for something else to say dumbo, and eemm!Sorry to have quoted you but not when you're still replying. ERAN
Crawl back into your hole puta praha
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by agarawu23(m): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
Vickyydera:
Is it just me or that his wife doesn't smile? Even with all the money, she always look frustrated cheesy
most ppl who laugh, smile and give us publicity stunt are sad ppl in reality.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by VivaDeAngelo(m): 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
orimsamsam:

Oya clap for urself. U don correct

"So don't bother correcting mockers; they will only hate you. But correct the wise, and they will love you." - Proverbs 9:8
It didn't think about the above scripture.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by kobonaire(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
noblegrex:
tell me say your sister na Virgin. Abi make you take style ask you pops man,if him meet your moma as a Virgin
grin grin grin grin ............
You wan make that guy receive 2 dirty slap be that

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by soulhacker: 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
celebrity Oba
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by kobonaire(m): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
NaijainTexas:

.......The billboard photo is fake, anyone can make that, it's an app, look here: https://photofunia.com/categories/billboards/new-york-street
Look at example:

HA HA .... nice catch!!!
Maybe even that hummer limo pic is also fake (it was picking someone else) and it was instead a Ford Focus that picked them up grin

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by SmartMugu: 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
I actually thought the bald-headed men that follow him everywhere he goes in Nigeria would also be in the US with him. I guess they're his slaves.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Topmaike007(m): 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
See who was handsome before within a year he is now looking old
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by Akinrogun(m): 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
I like someone who is not restrained by any local convention..... he demonstrated fully a global mindset......thumbs up Ojaja ll.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife Arrive US by amakenny: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Seeing Ooni, an average American would think: who is this masquerade?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland / "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo / Ooni Of Ife In A Sway Back Sitting Mode On A Private Jet-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.