Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,268 members, 7,853,324 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Throwback Photo Of Aki Serving At NYSC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Aki Serving At NYSC (1985 Views)

Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri / Throwback Photo Of Aki And Pawpaw / The Rock Shares Video Of Aki Chinedu Ikedieze [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Aki Serving At NYSC by HFMagazine: 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
In this throwback photo taken many years ago, Chinedu Ikedieze better known as Aki strikes a pose alongside two of his colleagues during his service year at the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC).

Born November 12, 1985 in Abia State, the diminutive actor, has featured in over 50 Nollywood films, including Spanner, Aki and Pawpaw, Aka Gum, Aki Na Ukwa, Escape to Destiny and Games Men Play.

(Age displayed as verified in Wikipedia : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinedu_Ikedieze)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aki Serving At NYSC by khaykay15(f): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
His round neck tho..dey no see him size for camp

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Aki Serving At NYSC by Godsgal(f): 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
I can bet the boots were jst too big for him & so he was allowed to put on his normal shoes in camp. Eehya. AKI my once upon a time crush.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Aki Serving At NYSC by religionisbad(m): 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
I thought he's older than that

(1) (Reply)

Kogi-lookalike Actress, Linda Ejiofor Rocks Lovely Ankara Gown To A Party / Actress Jackie Appiah Compares Her N4mn Hermes Birkin Bag To Student School Fees / Nicki Minaj Shares Throw Back Photo (17yrs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.