Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri (50046 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by GistmoreNG: 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

Curvy actress, destiny etiko shares picture with Aki and Pawpaw at Unlimitedramadoll event held yesterday in warri. She wrote;

I hv always loved these two amazing people ever since I was little @chineduikedieze @ositaIheme still about yesterday ✌ #unlimiteddramadoll

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/curvy-actress-destiny-etiko-pictured-aki-pawpaw-warri

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by GistmoreNG: 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by Babyforever(f): 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
I'm not a lesbian but if I cross path with her I'll gladly smash that ass tongue

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
OK seen.

But why she take hand cover the main the main

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by Betakeshi: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by Mrop(m): 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Aasheee.....
Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by Princess4ng(f): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
these 2............... m so proud of themm..............hey r still togeda after many years............... cute picture

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by blackboy2star(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
Awon senior short men with slay mama

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by paris22(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever:
I'm not a lesbian but if I cross path with her I'll gladly smash that ass tongue
please you are a lesbian

69 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by Job2004: 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
My guys. Their small Statue made way for them

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by Niccoloimhotep: 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever:
you are a lesbian, and you know it. You just dont want to admit that to us yet because you know we will definitely fry you cheesy grin

Off topic

Check my posts, i have a toks lexus is250 available for sale in ibadan for 2.9m

Madam ass smasher, oya take it tongue

48 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by oyoyoyo: 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
ok
Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by Sweetcollins: 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
Curvy indeed
Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever:
We have seen you.

And we won't forget.

5 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by luminouz(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever:
undecided
Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by scarffield(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
So messi is still taller than aki nd pawpaw
Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by emmabest2000(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever:

Fake female Profile

@top oozing ass grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by kellz0(m): 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever:
it’s either you are a guy or lez. But which ever way it’s your business though

4 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by tstx(m): 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
Cool

see my signature
Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by Waakanda: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
Flexing life
Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by bunmioguns(m): 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
:-
Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by kellz0(m): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:

these 2............... m so proud of themm..............hey r still togeda after many years............... cute picture
and twins couldn’t even mate their brotherly relationship

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
[s]
Babyforever:
[/s]
Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by sexymoma(f): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Gone are those days when you recognize actors based on the movie they've acted
the days of genny, omotola, zack orji, saheed balogun, fathia balogun, fusnho adeolu, yomi fash yemi sholade, patience ozokwo, shola shobowale etc.
nowadays actors are more popular on instagram than their careers.
who sabi this one now? angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by Edoziesmart(m): 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
i only saw two great men with one olosho in their midst. Nice pics though

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by gabpaul: 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
Which is unlimited tramadol again?

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by sonnie10: 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever:
Go and check very well. You sound natural, not all those wannabes
Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by jimb(m): 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
OK seen.
But why she take hand cover the main the main
so wetin come be the main thing hete nw
Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by Princess4ng(f): 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
kellz0:
and twins couldn’t even mate their brotherly relationship

i didnt say that one oooooooooo bfre someone would come and call me names mbok

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by soliddust2020: 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
Every time i see this babe to fc#k her ikebe go just they hungry me. Choi my grease don finish.
Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by Shortyy(f): 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
One thing you don't do is get fat if you have a small body..
Re: Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri by Martin0(m): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever:

hmmmm e good! ur publicity stunt againgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Stuns In Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Maheeda Opens Her Classic Restaurant (photo) / 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.