Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help (40571 Views)

Breaking News:gov Fayose Shakes PMB For The First Time In Life / Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Helps Stroke Patient Duped By 419ers In Benue (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by EreluY(f): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
[size=18pt]I won't stop making reference to saner climes where ex-service men are treated with respect and dignity and their needs - sometimes even after they have departed this world and left beneficiaries behind - are met to the minutest details.

Shame on the Nigerian Government for treating the country's heroes past in this way. Clearly, this is a demonstration of "The labour of our heroes past [wallowing and languishing] in vain. This is a wake up call to younger Nigerians currently serving in the Armed and Police Forces. Think! Think!! Think!!! Nigeria is not worth dying for. May you not become a celebrity beggar in your old age.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by saintdennis(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Good one. But I think getting him accommodation woulda been better and getting his children jobs

If his kids are given govt jobs @ cbn now na una go dey complain.
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by Zico5(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
LEGALAide:
Meanwhile she was supposed to teach the old man how to fish and not buy him a couple of FISH.

Who else is ashamed of this show of shame?!
U are the only one that is ashamed not we. Haba, should u people complain without reason at all? What is so special in helping someone in need. How many did u godfather Gej did when he was there cos I know u are one of them. Let's put sentiment apart for the progress of this country now.
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by tunshe: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
CuteTj:

What fish can this old man catch at this stage.

Should he be given contracts to supply diesel to the Presidency or we should give him Federal Government grant for entrepreneurs?

Dude, old men like these just need a roof over their heads and three square meals (I bet he can't even finish a ball of fufu).

Just so you could score a few points, you thought you were making sense but you haven't.

What you should be asking for is a welfare package for people Nigerians aged 60/65 years and above.

LEGALaide knows nothing about Maslow hierarchy of needs.

Thanks for schooling the kid.
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by kunleeko(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
LEGALAide:
Meanwhile she was supposed to teach the old man how to fish and not buy him a couple of FISH.

How to dish at that age. All these criticisms sha. I thought you would recommend the government to have a social welfare office to cater to the old people. By the way she just acted as an NGO you too can follow suit.
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by saintdennis(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
LEGALAide:

Smh... if the man was igbo I trust he would remove the ones he needs to survive 4 a month or two then sell/trade with the rest to multiply his income. I see alotta excesses in dat pic.

Is it buhari who told him NOT TO MAKE IT IN LIFE?

He asked for food, he has been given food. He was buhari's comrade, same as many soldiers should buhari's family take care of them all?

That is why it is good TO ASK wisely... if he had begged them to help his two wives set up a biz so they can take care of the kids maybe na another story 4 dey trend.

So bro dis is not a show of shame.
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by Yeesh(f): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
Naija I hail thee o.. some people are just born to criticise. This woman really tried for the man and his family.they will have much to eat and they could even sell out of it @least those are bags of rice, with the way rice is even now expensive. Some people here won't even drop 20 naira for a roadside beggar,talk more of when they have enough..kai!
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
This is how a man who serves country ends up. No better than a begger.Maybe in his youth he was taught to despise bloody civilians now he is worse than one. smh

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
saintdennis:

If his kids are given govt jobs @ cbn now na una go dey complain.

you lot just rush to quote person even without understanding what yur quoting all in the name of defending.

In my comment, I commended the first lady's gesture and only suggested getting his children jobs would have been better

In my comment, I didn't mention government job or CBN

Is CBN the only place to get him fixed?
She can only get them jobs they are qualified for

You need to understand comment before quoting

Have a nice evening
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
EreluY:
[size=18pt]I won't stop making reference to saner climes where ex-service men are treated with respect and dignity and their needs - sometimes even after they have departed this world and left beneficiaries behind - are met to the minutest details.

Shame on the Nigerian Government for treating the country's heroes past in this way. Clearly, this is a demonstration of "The labour of our heroes past [wallowing and languishing] in vain. This is a wake up call to younger Nigerians currently serving in the Armed and Police Forces. Think! Think!! Think!!! Nigeria is not worth dying for. May you not become a celebrity beggar in your old age.[/size]

Unfortunately they dont think

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by 1metre: 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
MosakuAW:

Good moves by AMB. If that is where the old man laid his head every night, then something should be done about his accomodation too.

Food and soaps will not solve his problem alone.

Why give 5 matresses to 1person, that means there wasn't any special plan for the old man. All they did was to give part of the goods meant for IDP to the old man.

Btw, why do we always paste names or paste stickers or customised bags of items we give to people in need.

If your must give to people in need, do it with you right-hand without your left-hand knowing.
u are only viewing the pictures posted up there, u forgot that the presidency cannot embark on such a good gesture without plans to change the life of the old man.God don answer his cal..no need to criticise Aisha full stop grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by Chiderad(m): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
LEGALAide:

At what age?
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by MosakuAW(m): 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
1metre:
u are only viewing the pictures posted up there, u forgot that the presidency cannot embark on such a good gesture without plans to change the life of the old man.God don answer his cal..no need to criticise Aisha full stop grin

Tell me where i criticised AMB. Pls read well.
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by saintdennis(m): 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you lot just rush to quote person even without understanding what yur quoting all in the name of defending.

In my comment, I commended the first lady's gesture and only suggested getting his children jobs would have been better

In my comment, I didn't mention government job or CBN

Is CBN the only place to get him fixed?
She can only get them jobs they are qualified for

You need to understand comment before quoting

Have a nice evening

I FULLY understood the comment.

What u misunderstood is mine.

We (nigerians) keep complaining that. To get job for naija na -man-know-man a.k.a connections. But here u are actively urging her to use her INFLUENCE to get the man's kids jobs (even if it's a sales girl position) to me inflence is influence #simple

The mentality has to change... no more hand-outs

Enjoy d rest of ur evening too.
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by amtaken(f): 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Very good of Aisha but can she please employ his children?
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
saintdennis:

I FULLY understood the comment.

What u misunderstood is mine.

We (nigerians) keep complaining that. To get job for naija na -man-know-man a.k.a connections. But here u are actively urging her to use her INFLUENCE to get the man's kids jobs (even if it's a sales girl position) to me inflence is influence #simple

The mentality has to change... no more hand-outs

Enjoy d rest of ur evening too.

Hehehe. Now I understand you. But come to think of it, how long will the food sustain the man?

I think at some points, (like this situation) influence is necessary
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
MosakuAW:

With the press itself, all the donation is made public. My question is: Why customised items or gifts given to the needy and not why showcase the given itself.

I think we need to be practical and realistic. This is politics not the church. In politics using gestures and symbols is the norm. These symbols and gestures may be crude compared with foreign soundbites and photo ops but we should focus on the good. Secondly, When gifts are not branded it is easy to resell them. Even when branded, free stuff is resold. But an attempt to pin down the gains to the correct addressee is OK.

I would that the world met my faith views but unfortunately life is what it is. At least something was done and a public example set. Let us not insist on perfection instead of encouraging all successful people to look back over their lives and put stuff to rights.

Blessings.
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by Achuwa1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
all she does with her husband is only for the northerners.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by greatiyk4u(m): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
LEGALAide:

At this age he should be given fishes cos he can't fish because of age and fatigue
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by tosyne2much(m): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
johnstar:
D poster above me no gt sense, make dm load goods of dangote truck gv d man abi, na only him dey suffer for 9ja ? undecided
Hahaha funny u cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by Aboks(m): 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
orezimena28:
And when the food finishes, what next??

good question
ans=hunger strike
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by lafex: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
lifezone247:
behind you bro, but watch your back even if I say I'm behind. Why the Arabic inscription on that chikichiki carton? Halal, I guess means not forbidden. Most everything be a kind of Islamic?
yes you are right. Halal means acceptable(not forbiden). Arabic is written there because chickichicki is so in different countries arab countries inclusive. If Halal is not written in any product, it means not acceptad materials in islam such as dog, puck, alcohol, etc is there so the product is not allowed to many arab countries such as saudi, egypt, Iran, UAE, etc. That's the reason for the halal there.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by yipata: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
You really really have problemses, GĂ©rard here man... And stop
Thinking with your mouth.. Use ur brain. Does she need to show the world that this is what she is giving.. Most of what we see are samples of what was given... Human being with how wicked and disgusting the y are.

MosakuAW:

Good moves by AMB. If that is where the old man laid his head every night, then something should be done about his accomodation too.

Food and soaps will not solve his problem alone.

Why give 5 matresses to 1person, that means there wasn't any special plan for the old man. All they did was to give part of the goods meant for IDP to the old man.

Btw, why do we always paste names or paste stickers or customised bags of items we give to people in need.

If your must give to people in need, do it with you right-hand without your left-hand knowing.
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by saintdennis(m): 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Hehehe. Now I understand you. But come to think of it, how long will the food sustain the man?

I think at some points, (like this situation) influence is necessary

Lols, yea true sha, the food must finish.

But I keep reading his SOS transcript (I believe that's what the op posted) and he's jes talking food lols.

Kinda shows his mentality sha, am very sure he got a direct line to talk to the first lady (thank her) when the goods were delivered, if he didn't ask for something for his kids then OYO for them o.

Online begging seems to be the new groove now, Am sure others who served/fought alongside buhari are preparing their tapes lol
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
I believe she's got a good heart. I like her

God bless her to do more
saintdennis:

Lols, yea true sha, the food must finish.

But I keep reading his SOS transcript (I believe that's what the op posted) and he's jes talking food lols.

Kinda shows his mentality sha, am very sure he got a direct line to talk to the first lady (thank her) when the goods were delivered, if he didn't ask for something for his kids then OYO for them o.

Online begging seems to be the new groove now, Am sure others who served/fought alongside buhari are preparing their tapes lol
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by richiepolymer(m): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Aisha Buhari is a role model thumbs up. Since it is not good to compare let me keep quiet on the previous first lady
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
FOR HOW LONG WILL THIS LAST.?
HOW MANY OF SUCH REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE CAN SHE RESPOND TO?
WHY CANT GOVERNMENT ENSURE THAT THESE EX-SERVICE MEN GET THEIR PENSIONS AND ENTITLEMENT ON TIME.
WE SHOULD STOP PLAYING CHEAP POLITICS WITH THE LIVES OF NIGERIANS, THIS IS VERY PATHETIC ESPECIALLY FOR SOMEBODY THAT HAS SERVED HIS FATHER'S LAND.
WHAT LEGACY ARE WE LEAVING FOR THE GENERATIONS TO COME. THERE IS SO MUCH STEALING AND LOOTING BY SOME SELECTED FEW IN THIS COUNTRY. WE SEE MANY CHILDREN SQUANDERING BILLIONS OF NAIRA STOLEN AND ACCUMULATED OVER THE YEARS BY THEIR PARENTS, THEY DONT HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT HOW TO WORK OR MAKE A LIVING OR EVEN HOW TO INVEST THEIR ILL GOTTEN WEALTH TO GENERATE MORE RESOURCES. THEY ONLY KNOW HOW TO SPEND, SPEND AND DISPLAY THEIR ILL GOTTEN WEALTH.
PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING IN THE LAND, IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME THERE IS GOING TO BE SOME EXPLOSION (OUTBURST) SOMEDAY, SOMETIME VERY SOON!
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by KELECHUKWU89: 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
LEGALAide:

at which age?
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by babamadiba(m): 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
Progressive01:
"How to fish" at this age?? Do some of you think before you type at all
and they will say buhari is a dullard. Mean while when they speak ot type, all i can see is dullness at its peak.
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by eflintsone(m): 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
LEGALAide:

teach such old man ?? pls think well before commenting
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by shiki(m): 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
LEGALAide:

Critics, what really do you expect that old man to go

into? ...to sponsor him in school/ business
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by eflintsone(m): 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
this woman has done is right in the sight of God and man yet some senseless people on here still find room to criticize ... some people need to grow for good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials / Sheriff Emeka Eboh Zadok Is Dead / 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.