Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help (40595 Views)

Breaking News:gov Fayose Shakes PMB For The First Time In Life / Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Helps Stroke Patient Duped By 419ers In Benue (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by MosakuAW(m): 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
yipata:
You really really have problemses, GĂ©rard here man... And stop
Thinking with your mouth.. Use ur brain. Does she need to show the world that this is what she is giving.. Most of what we see are samples of what was given... Human being with how wicked and disgusting the y are.

Did you just typed English language up there or you typed your dialect. English pls!
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by Eluwilussit(m): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
brainbox1000:
Most she put her picture on the gift...

She's worse than mama peace, abi pieces. Fine girl though. E for good to dey bubu good book; just in case of inheritance things. Bubu, get well soon o. I wish u well.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by Praktikals(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
brainbox1000:
Most she put her picture on the gift...
Yes, she most undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by innolala(m): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
So at dat kinda age u will pray ur father should. Still b working. Is he nt suppose to av retire hw can u teach an old man like dis man hw to fish wen he is old. She dis d rite ti by supporting him nt to being him back to d work force
LEGALAide:
Meanwhile she was supposed to teach the old man how to fish and not buy him a couple of FISH.

Who else is ashamed of this show of shame?!
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by habsydiamond(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
Action speaks louder than yeye grammar madam
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by Dbeze: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
So u can give without Putin ur pix on the pack of indomie
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by diegwu01: 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
macaranta:
So after eating the food,what happens?
He would remember he cried, and Buhari came to his aid and showed him love in faraway Maiduguri.
Some people just expect a little show of love, it gives them hope to live and forge ahead. Reduce your Hate, Show some love even if its not in your blood.
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by kenoz(m): 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nice one
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by diegwu01: 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
osagix:
FOR HOW LONG WILL THIS LAST.?
HOW MANY OF SUCH REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE CAN SHE RESPOND TO?
WHY CANT GOVERNMENT ENSURE THAT THESE EX-SERVICE MEN GET THEIR PENSIONS AND ENTITLEMENT ON TIME.
[b]WE SHOULD STOP PLAYING CHEAP POLITICS WITH THE LIVES OF NIGERIANS, THIS IS VERY PATHETIC ESPECIALLY FOR SOMEBODY THAT HAS SERVED HIS FATHER'S LAND.[/b]
WHAT LEGACY ARE WE LEAVING FOR THE GENERATIONS TO COME. THERE IS SO MUCH STEALING AND LOOTING BY SOME SELECTED FEW IN THIS COUNTRY. WE SEE MANY CHILDREN SQUANDERING BILLIONS OF NAIRA STOLEN AND ACCUMULATED OVER THE YEARS BY THEIR PARENTS, THEY DONT HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT HOW TO WORK OR MAKE A LIVING OR EVEN HOW TO INVEST THEIR ILL GOTTEN WEALTH TO GENERATE MORE RESOURCES. THEY ONLY KNOW HOW TO SPEND, SPEND AND DISPLAY THEIR ILL GOTTEN WEALTH.
PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING IN THE LAND, IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME THERE IS GOING TO BE SOME EXPLOSION (OUTBURST) SOMEDAY, SOMETIME VERY SOON!
As many as her resources can provide. Aisha Buhari is not his employer, there is nothing wrong with her little assistance, you should commend and not vilify her.
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by lereinter(m): 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
LEGALAide:
Meanwhile she was supposed to teach the old man how to fish and not buy him a couple of FISH.

which fish can this man catch at this old age
hyprocrisy blinds the senses
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by macaranta(m): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
diegwu01:

He would remember he cried, and Buhari came to his aid and showed him love in faraway Maiduguri.
Some people just expect a little show of love, it gives them hope to live and forge ahead. Reduce your Hate, Show some love even if its not in your blood.

OK...
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by dicapino: 11:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
When food finish what then happens?
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
lifezone247:
behind you bro, but watch your back even if I say I'm behind. Why the Arabic inscription on that chikichiki carton? Halal, I guess means not forbidden. Most everything be a kind of Islamic?

Muslim don't eat pork, donkey etc. So to be rest assured that oil, milk or even the meat of forbidden Animals were not used. That is why you see Halal on some food items. And that is the practices all over the world.

Hope you are cleared.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by lordkhalifa(m): 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
She even bought bathroom slippers for him That old man is extremely poor,

North and poverty are similar in nature
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by farouk0403(m): 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
naijainstinct:
So even Rabiu mai sugar couldnt help him? Hmmmm

I wonder oo, his dad Ibrahim Mai sugar is among the richest men in Maiduguri

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by lifezone247(m): 12:15am On Jun 10, 2016
lafex:
yes you are right. Halal means acceptable(not forbiden). Arabic is written there because chickichicki is so in different countries arab countries inclusive. If Halal is not written in any product, it means not acceptad materials in islam such as dog, puck, alcohol, etc is there so the product is not allowed to many arab countries such as saudi, egypt, Iran, UAE, etc. That's the reason for the halal there.
Thank you.
OK noted.
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by baresywood(m): 1:40am On Jun 10, 2016
Must every ex-government labourers be a pauper. This obodo niga sef. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by 2undeee(m): 4:37am On Jun 10, 2016
LEGALAide:

if u give this man hook waitin him go fit catch nad least help wey him need b dis dont b an ingrate
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by Muaadh(m): 4:55am On Jun 10, 2016
lifezone247:
behind you bro, but watch your back even if I say I'm behind. Why the Arabic inscription on that chikichiki carton? Halal, I guess means not forbidden. Most everything be a kind of Islamic?

The sign "HALAL"(permissible) is meant for the muslims who are concious of what they want to eat not for the christians.

I am responsible for what i say, you are responsible for what you understand.
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by BumbleDevil: 5:37am On Jun 10, 2016
In as much as appreciate this kind gesture, She MESSED up the whole charity thing with her stickers on the donated items. Do we need publicity for everything we donate in Nigeria.

Why didn't BILL GATES customize the money he donated to charity. Na wah ooooooo.
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by Godson32(m): 5:43am On Jun 10, 2016
U follow kill biafra people abi,............ I never dey talk anything now,make I go break my fast first.
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by yemisat: 5:51am On Jun 10, 2016
LEGALAide:

Haba! At what age? She should teach her how to fish. Fish ko, spaghetti ni
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by Gboliwe: 6:02am On Jun 10, 2016
She gave this old man noodles? Amongst other things I am shaking my head. Pretty face is as dumb as her terrorist husband
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by balingaonline(m): 6:24am On Jun 10, 2016
but i don't hear anything like money. na money matter most ooo
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by stardomberry: 6:30am On Jun 10, 2016
@ legalaide I do agree with you....i am ashamed!!!seriously flaunting dat rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by lorenzy26(m): 6:40am On Jun 10, 2016
poor gift. poor man with poligamous mentality. AISHA u did well in ur own little way. left for Mr. PMB. he wouldnt have helped d poor dieing ex coleague at all
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by mousco(m): 7:34am On Jun 10, 2016
To me this is not help from a president

He gave him things that will finish in a moment and in that same old n dirty room.

Jst an eye service

Go help d man properly joor
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by Ajewealth123(m): 7:44am On Jun 10, 2016
LEGALAide:

at what age are they going to teach him how to fish? Can this old man even hold hook&sinker not to talk of fishing! The best they can do is employ his children that is if they are employable

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 10, 2016
Ajewealth123:
at what age are they going to teach him how to fish? Can this old man even hold hook&sinker not to talk of fishing! The best they can do is employ his children that is if they are employable

That's what am talking 'bout!
Either way.
Giving him a couple of toilet soaps sucks!
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by Sirmuel1(m): 8:10am On Jun 10, 2016
Soaps...paste...5mattress...noodles and some other nonsense.

She could have done better. *Some old people don't like Noodle *the man get bed before *paste?? How many teeth the man get *soap? How many body he wan wash

grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 10, 2016
yemisat:
Haba! At what age? She should teach her how to fish. Fish ko, spaghetti ni

What I really mean is that giving him those stuffs won't help him.
Like giving him and his kids jobs will do!
Re: Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2016
2undeee:

if u give this man hook waitin him go fit catch nad least help wey him need b dis dont b an ingrate
I disagree.
That ain't no help.
A job for his kids will do.
And, what's with printing her image on the GIFTS she gave the old man!
That's too LOW!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March / Jonathan Reacts To Allegations Of N300M Bribe From APC To Support David Lyon / Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.