Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

A Poem....My Teenage Dream. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Poem....My Teenage Dream. (807 Views)

Poem: My Rage By Loreli Brown : Daily Memoirs / Nothing to see here / A Poem:my Lover Is Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Poem....My Teenage Dream. by Bbsharon(f): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Teenage Dream.

When I was a teenager I hoped for so many things I couldn't reach,

I wished for great ability beyond my prospects,

I longed for opportunities I couldn't get,

I sulked and craved for fancy things and pleasure my heart desired,

I looked up to responsibilities beyond my strength,

I tried to understand so many things beyond my knowledge,

I knew they were just dreams but still I wanted to dream on.

They were things in my subconscious mind that never left...

They were there for long and didn't leave until I wanted to explore each of this dreams...

They were strong forces I had to contend with, the good ones among them and equally the bad...

They were my teenage dreams...they were there for a reason.

These reason have come to understand to have neve left even though am no longer a teen but these dreams didn't just stay back ordinarily they evolve and they became my thoughts today,some my past and while some became life long experience I would ever remember.

Yet I still dream as a teenager even in my adult age because these dreams left prints in my hearts and they will be there for long.

http://damidemi..ae/2016/06/teens-talk-my-teenage-dream_9.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Poem....My Teenage Dream. by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 11, 2016
Wow, this is so nice.
Re: A Poem....My Teenage Dream. by Bbsharon(f): 12:57am On Jun 15, 2016
PureLife:
Wow, this is so nice.

Thanks...

Finally someone said something. cry grin

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At Ojodu Berger / "Middle East, Middle Dawn" - By Major Yakubu Babangida / The Diary Of An Aborted Child By Krissconnect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.