Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,633 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) (47418 Views)

Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) / Runtown Meets Speed Darlington In New York (Photo) / Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
Afrok:
Drop that mentality of police is your friend immediately u enter Nigeria airspace, Don Jazzy u hear cheesy

Him know already. grin
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by electrokcoi(m): 12:02am On Jun 10, 2016
Dandeson1:
Gay niqqur, attention seeking fake niqqur... After he don scatter tiwa puna.ni finish disgrace the husband, he still get mind dey travel with tiwa uppandan ... Fccuk boy
are you ok?
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by paris10: 12:20am On Jun 10, 2016
If Don Jazzy never introduced himself as a celebrity to the police officer, Don Jazzy for don see US police brutality without any provocation. He might even get shot for getting too close to an officer. Thats an assault with the intent of stealing from an officer of the law.
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by imperiouxx(m): 12:43am On Jun 10, 2016
paris10:
If Don Jazzy never introduced himself as a celebrity to the police officer, Don Jazzy for don see US police brutality without any provocation. He might even get shot for getting too close to an officer. Thats an assault with the intent of stealing from an officer of the law.

Don't mind him. Police is your friend... belief of someone not living in America or New York.
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by Ultimatesammie(m): 1:16am On Jun 10, 2016
SmartMugu:

The police in the US wear bullet-proof vests underneath their uniforms, he's not pot-bellied.
lol u think it's all and everytime they wear bulletproof hahaha
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by SmartMugu: 1:35am On Jun 10, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

lol u think it's all and everytime they wear bulletproof hahaha
I never said everytime. It depends on the states and how well funded their police programs are.
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by RaptorX: 1:58am On Jun 10, 2016
seankay:
who fit folo SARS strike pose for naija? Na person wey death dey hungry
Drop all this inferiority complex... American police are as brutal as Nigerian police if not more. Stop looking at oyinbo country from afar and think it's all roses and peaches. They kill people especially blacks all the time for little things that Naija police despite their poor rep will let slide. Take it from someone that visits the US at least 3 or 4 times a yr, the only time In my life that someone ever point a gun in my face was from a white Prince Georges county Maryland police officer.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by don4real: 2:29am On Jun 10, 2016
How many times you don take photo with Nigeria police? nonsense
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by nefertitiram: 3:23am On Jun 10, 2016
I got my own pix with NYPD.

Never visit NY without a pix with NYPD officers. They are so cool and dapper and they love tourists. We make them feel like celebs
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by nefertitiram: 3:27am On Jun 10, 2016
paris10:

Not true! Haba! The officers especially those around times square, Broadway, China town, popular tourist locations are used to being approached by tourists for photographs.

Just be polite. Hello sir, I'm a tourist, can I take a picture with you? Trust me, his head will swell because you just made him feel like a celeb.

Except you live in danger zones where police is wary of you and your intentions.
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by Ademusiwa1: 4:24am On Jun 10, 2016
[size=28pt]Why is he covering his face. I have nothing to cover my face.

So don jazzy is scared of what

I am the emperor of Nigeria , all this politician are illiterate. That why the military Alway overthrow them.
I will tell Buhari to his face and show him history

Except if Buhari does not want to tell you the truth.

The military is the one who show me that I am the emperor of Nigeria. This is how I know, so why should I be scared of the military
[/size]
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by purpleblood: 6:20am On Jun 10, 2016
Dandeson1:
see dis one you never see gay we don marry born children Join... And its not VIRGINA olodo na vagina... U no sabi English. See wetin you type " how can a gay have sex with a woman's virgina" go back to school mofo
You sef na OLODO. There is a term for a man that is capable of having fucking or getting bleeped by both sexes. I'm not gonna tell you. Go and ask ur village chief.
Btw, Don is a straight guy!
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by castrokins(m): 6:26am On Jun 10, 2016
With The Way He's Been Posing With Everyone In New York, Won't Be Much Of A Surprise If He Poses With A Lunatic Before Returning To Nigeria. All Na Inside New York...
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by Officialkenshin(m): 6:40am On Jun 10, 2016
sugarbelly:
See what he was caught doing with Jay Z @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/06/don-jazzy-strikes-pose-with-nypd.html

He's da real Don sha! the smiles tho

A lil piece of advise; if you keep deceiving people to your blog, traffic wont last.
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by harry509: 6:42am On Jun 10, 2016
sugarbelly:
The Don himself is currently in New York. he shared the photo with the caption

Police is your friend

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BGcQHO3NR48/?taken-by=donjazzy
Don jazzy know's d best tin 2 do. I guess he can't pose wit our 9ja police @ all, bcus d police we av here Rr nt friendly. Police is ur friendly @side 9ja. 9ice pix d DON............ I feel like going there 2 grin
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 10, 2016
truthspeaks:
So u can imagine hw cheap their patriotism is. Sincerely, 1 wldnt knw if to laff or weep for such situations
naija police matter don pass redemption.lets accept it the way they are..lol
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by felifeli: 7:25am On Jun 10, 2016
sugarbelly:
The Don himself is currently in New York. he shared the photo with the caption

Police is your friend

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BGcQHO3NR48/?taken-by=donjazzy

[size=15pt]Haba! This is not NY police. This is a security man grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by TheDauraMallam: 7:29am On Jun 10, 2016
Dandeson1:
Gay niqqur, attention seeking fake niqqur... After he don scatter tiwa puna.ni finish disgrace the husband, he still get mind dey travel with tiwa uppandan ... Fccuk boy

You're such a pussy. You don chop?
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by Dandeson1(m): 7:36am On Jun 10, 2016
purpleblood:

You sef na OLODO. There is a term for a man that is capable of having fucking or getting bleeped by both sexes. I'm not gonna tell you. Go and ask ur village chief.
Btw, Don is a straight guy!
lolcheesy honestly speaking u are a fool ooooo grin you can only tag some1 an olodo when the person fails a question or gets something wrong. In my own case i gave a case study of gays having se.x with women, (it was clear the guy didn't see the possibilities)why am I replying you?, you and the guy can't speak English, see wetin you write, " a man that is capable of having fu.c.king" hehehehehehehegringringrin. U be big fool ooooo. Don't tell me its obvious you don't know it. Go back to school mofo
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by Dandeson1(m): 7:52am On Jun 10, 2016
TheDauraMallam:

You're such a pussy. You don chop?
lolcheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by seankay(m): 8:04am On Jun 10, 2016
RaptorX:
Drop all this inferiority complex... American police are as brutal as Nigerian police if not more. Stop looking at oyinbo country from afar and think it's all roses and peaches. They kill people especially blacks all the time for little things that Naija police despite their poor rep will let slide. Take it from someone that visits the US at least 3 or 4 times a yr, the only time In my life that someone ever point a gun in my face was from a white Prince Georges county Maryland police officer.
I still don't see how "inferiority complex" fits in. American Police might be brutal but they can't be as lawless and animalistic as the NPF. if you live in Nigeria you will understand. You can even trust them with helpful info
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by bansky10: 8:05am On Jun 10, 2016
Gflat:

You are contradicting yourself. You said he is gay and he "scattered tiwa puna" how can a gay have sex with a woman's Virgina

Haters die young you know
He can also be a bi-sexual you nitwit

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by SIRTee15: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Go to south central or east of any major city in the USA then you'll sabi say police no be your friend here too grin

Can't he find a professional policeman instead of this tubby?

sorrie......but wetin that black girl do......
are male police officers allowed to assault females like that?
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by Naavah(f): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2016
See police officer with waist like woman. Cc @PSC grin
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by silvertuke(m): 9:21am On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 10, 2016
SIRTee15:

sorrie......but wetin that black girl do......
are male police officers allowed to assault females like that?

They were both not serious crimes.

Difference is that unlike in Nigeria, both officers lost their jobs and in the first picture the federal government filed a lawsuit against the officer for violating the woman's civil right.
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 10, 2016
bansky10:

He can also be a bi-sexual you nitwit

Confirm.

Me: who the f is billy?
Ex: oh he's just a friend
Me: the f he is
Ex: stop it, he's gay
Me: oh yeah? Does he have a wetincall?
Ex: I don't know but he's a man isn't he
Me: then you can't be friends

Egun "male chauvinist pig" Mogaji grin
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by Frabidel(f): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
foolish don jazzy...mtchew
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by JacobReamen(m): 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Which day you go snap with Nigerian police
Re: Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) by toprealman: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
temibobo8:
lwkm..hw can dat dude run...?
jus sayingg
his missile will catch ya!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W And His Bestman, Tunde Demuren Pictured / Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks / BBNaija: Gedoni Cries As Khafi Confirms They Are Still Together (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.