Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks (47392 Views)

Adetutu: "I Have Uterine Fibroid And I'm Scared Of Surgery" - Tribal Marks Model / Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? / Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by NwekeUG(m): 10:13am On Jan 09, 2022
I'm Sorely Disappointed In Marriage; Marriage Is Not For Me - Tribal Marks Model, Adetutu

Nigerian Tribal marks model, Adetutu has taken to Facebook to share her thoughts about marriage, IGBERETV reports.

Adetutu who stated that marriage is not for her, disclosed that she was "sorely disappointed in marriage that she ran out two weeks after engagement". She added that she now has two children and is contented with that.

I'm sorely disappointed in marriage that I ran out two weeks after engagement. I no do, marriage is not for me. Abeg, I don born two and I'm so contented with them like this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYehv5jM7MB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by dollynnn(f): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2022
You married the wrong person jire. Let us hear word

278 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by pyyxxaro: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2022
Wetin make her go fight Tiger embarassed

141 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Ebubeslym(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2022
To each their own

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Fedrick100: 10:20am On Jan 09, 2022
She no even fine. I dey pity the guy that married her

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by JuanJO(m): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2022
Fedrick100:
Person don comment. Shebi marriage na based on Ike, Ara na Mma ihu

Upcoming Mummy G.O

20 Likes

Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Righteousness2(m): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2022
Fedrick100:

Marriage success is not by beautiful face neither is it by body.
Marriage Success is by both parties adhering to GOD'S laid down Principle for Marriage

174 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Fedrick100: 10:33am On Jan 09, 2022
Righteousness2:

Marriage Success is by both parties adhering to GOD'S laid down Principle for Marriage

You no go church Pastor. Today na Sunday

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by siofra(f): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2022
Me too. I'm very disappointed angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Aboks(m): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2022
This one na lioness
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Anigreat: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2022
shocked

The man that wanted to marry this one should be given an award.

I can't imagine me walking down a scratch face woman down the aisle. God Forbids it.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by DICKstractor: 11:26am On Jan 09, 2022
undecided

You'll be fine

Marriage is not for everyone. Marriage can sometimes be an asset or liability based on the two parties involved

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
The marriage tire the guy
Face like zebra stripes
No ass No breast
Nothing to enjoy grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Cholls(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Face like zebra stripes
No ass No breast
Nothing to enjoy
grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Iliveforever(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
This girl is a no no for me, a very bitter soul

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Jestin: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
Marriage is solely for the mature minded. If you are not ready mentally for it , don’t venture into it .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Brendaniel: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
can you give us the reason, if you can't then why tell us in the first place, abeg shift...

3 Likes

Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Ololanla: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
hmm
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Godada(m): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2022

Marriage is not for women with money.

Women Celebrities the world over always find a reason to divorce from marriage.

There are certain stress and tension that women with money and means will tell themselves, hey, this is for me.

They know that they can fight for the custody of their kids and even better take care of their kids.

Most women who remain in marriage endure hardships here for the sake of their kids.

They know that they don't have the resources to take of themselves and their kids so they stay put.

Imagine, a lady like Linda Ikeji collecting beating in her marriage or her husband even cheating on her.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hmmmm..
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Boogyman557: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters for inside MATTERZ

WTF MAN
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Bashnigga(m): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
Opoor
Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by DamianX: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
See afonja whiskers. She Dy like tiger.

This 1 go surely get channel for xvid

1 Like

Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by SmartPolician: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
Chai! This babe ugly oh.

I thought modeling was a career for beautiful people, not those whose faces look like ikwiikwii

8 Likes

Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Ogaga87(m): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
You can imagine when that mouth is not brushed

Every fowl spirit out

5 Likes

Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lol

Because your own bad no mean say marriage bad now!!

3 Likes

Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by ecolime(m): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Face like zebra stripes
No ass No breast
Nothing to enjoy grin

7 Likes

Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Torosk1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
[qucote author=Righteousness2 post=109211231]

[/quote]Daddy G.O
You're here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks by Nten: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
See me see the kind face were they run out of marriage... Lol
You never talk wetin make you run out, in just two weeks?
But u get 2 children were their pregnancy na 9months each... That's 18months .
Were u been dey

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bakare Olalekan Mubarak: My Height, My Greatest Asset — Tallest Model In Nigeria / Mercy Aigbe’s Bedroom Selfie Sent Her Fans To The Moon, Literally (photos) / Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.