Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins (42391 Views)

Photos From Stephen's Keshi Funeral Service In Benin. See His Coffin. / Muhammad Ali's Visit To Lagos In 1964 (Pictures) / Funeral Service Of John Ene Okon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by Amiee99(f): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2016
iamlimo:

just like you sis; i tire for people like you
Wetin I do now?
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by uruego(f): 10:58am On Jun 10, 2016
john 16:4. Jesus said to him,"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Where has this man gone to spend eternity? it is a pity he was deceived to reject Jesus. Although, I am not sure he was a born again Christian. what a life, eternity in hell fire. Eternity without Jesus Christ, brethren is direct ticket to Hell fire period.
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 10, 2016
greatjoey:

There is one thing that is common amongst Christians that later converted to Islam having succeeded in their careers as Christians. Michael Jackson, Mike Tyson, Mohammed Ali, Bradshaw Irling, Ahmad Deedat come
to mind. Could it be a coincidence? My thought.

Which of these people converted in their prime?
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by Ishilove: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2016
XfStyle:

Muslims are always defensive because you always attack them with words....if you are confused about what they do,ask them properly without condemning them.....it is uncommon to see Muslims condemning Christianity ,well,everyone should stick to whatever they believe in,stick to your opinion,stick to your belief
smiley
Actually muslims do condemn Christians and hold them in disdain, but that is besides the point. smiley
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by greatjoey: 11:25am On Jun 10, 2016
ollah1:

Which of these people converted in their prime?
Mike Tyson, Irling Bradshaw, Mohammed Ali, Michael Jackson all converted at their prime, Some of them nose dived in success and others struck with deadly diseases
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by Safemode(m): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2016
Olaide1295:

what u think does not matter...
Ali died few days ago and is being buried now
That's all.... No cutting him up and sucking up all d fluid in him as in d case of embalming
and with ur aggressive response, have you made sense?
d guy only wanted to know why he's still not buried before d end of d 2nd day like oda Muslims. Muslim burying rites doesn't allow people who may come back to life after fee hours to live. we v heard cases of people pronounced dead by error or people that went into comatose being buried. so get brain.
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by XfStyle: 11:39am On Jun 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Actually muslims do condemn Christians and hold them in disdain, but that is besides the point. smiley
Well ,I think its because we have two major religions in Nigeria,assuming Hinduism and Buddhism are also observed here in Nigeria,it would have taken another turn maybe a peaceful turn. Let's love and tolerate others,at the end of it all,it MIGHT be our behaviour that would save us all and not religion.....#peace
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by Sensicut(m): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ali this ali that is none of anybody business at least he die of faith and all of u criticised islam can u tell me the church jesus attend among all the whole churches we have today.im proud to be a muslim

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
greatjoey:

Mike Tyson, Irling Bradshaw, Mohammed Ali, Michael Jackson all converted at their prime, Some of them nose dived in success and others struck with deadly diseases

People like you should cease talking if you don't know what to say. Muhammed ali converted to Islam two days after he shocked the world by wresting the title from Sonny Liston in February 1964 at age 22. His career nosedived in early 40 when he was diagnosed of Parkinsons disease. What has his religion got to do with this? You wouldn't say a word when they wanted him to go to Vietnam for a war he knew nothing about and kill Vietnamese which he rejected which made them strip him is championship title and banned for 4 years ALL IN HIS PRIME.

What religion did this to him?

Mike Jackson converted round 08/09. Was that his prime period?

Mike Tyson converted while serving jail time and he joined few other men George Forman, Muhammed Ali and three others as the only men in boxing history to that point to have regained a heavyweight championship after having lost it.

Don't spew your nonsense here
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by Sensicut(m): 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
uruego:
john 16:4. Jesus said to him,"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Where has this man gone to spend eternity? it is a pity he was deceived to reject Jesus. Although, I am not sure he was a born again Christian. what a life, eternity in hell fire. Eternity without Jesus Christ, brethren is direct ticket to Hell fire period.
this ur qoute is from new testament not from old testament
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by Olaide1295: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
iamlimo:

you didn't answer his question... you could have just kept shut...
I swear u no get brain, acting as if u did not notice the condescending way he asked the question.mttcheew
egbe eye leye n'woto.....shameless niggas
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by Olaide1295: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
Safemode:
and with ur aggressive response, have you made sense?
d guy only wanted to know why he's still not buried before d end of d 2nd day like oda Muslims. Muslim burying rites doesn't allow people who may come back to life after fee hours to live. we v heard cases of people pronounced dead by error or people that went into comatose being buried. so get brain.
u sef-- I swear u no get brain, acting as if u did not notice the condescending way he asked the question.mttcheew
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by deaconbiggy(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
mengho:

Yes, preferably it should be that way, but it can be delayed due to one reason or the other, it all depends on the family members of the deceased.

Is that casket for ALI or .......
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by streetzdreamz(m): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ishilove:

seriously i admire ur patience and maturity via ur responses,hells!!was getting irritated with all they were saying,telling you to ask questions if you dont know facts about islamic rites,and i kept asking masef why all of em chose to be a blind bat,cuz dey didnt see the question mark on ur first post,or they couldnt comprehend it was a question,Nigerians can be so annoying when making their opinion known,either insultive or with degrading remarks!!kingtom said it all the problem with aggressive muslims is lack of education,read some comments here by Muslims and it made me envy the religion,n some equally spoke with the hatred and bile within em,you see a sane educated muslim,and you cant but love the religion,not this brainwashed stereotyped humans soiling islam and christianity,cuz it goes both ways.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by greatjoey: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
ollah1:

People like you should cease talking if you don't know what to say. Muhammed ali converted to Islam two days after he shocked the world by wresting the title from Sonny Liston in February 1964 at age 22. His career nosedived in early 40 when he was diagnosed of Parkinsons disease. What has his religion got to do with this? You wouldn't say a word when they wanted him to go to Vietnam for a war he knew nothing about and kill Vietnamese which he rejected which made them strip him is championship title and banned for 4 years ALL IN HIS PRIME.

What religion did this to him?

Mike Jackson converted round 08/09. Was that his prime period?

Mike Tyson converted while serving jail time and he joined few other men George Forman, Muhammed Ali and three others as the only men in boxing history to that point to have regained a heavyweight championship after having lost it.

Don't spew your nonsense here

Mohammed Ali converted into Islam two days after he shocked the world while a Christian, and what happened to him 18 years later? Michael Jackson converted to Islam around 08 and 09 like you said. What happened to him few years later? Mike Tyson also converted to Islam while in prison. What happened to his career afterward? Irling Bradshaw converted to Islam after his 3rd championship. What happened to his career and life 18 months later?
One thing is associated with Muslims all over the world. 'Aggression'. You just expressed it. Is it a coincidence? My observation though.
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
greatjoey:

Mohammed Ali converted into Islam two days after he shocked the world while a Christian, and what happened to him 18 years later? Michael Jackson converted to Islam around 08 and 09 like you said. What happened to him few years later? Mike Tyson also converted to Islam while in prison. What happened to his career afterward? Irling Bradshaw converted to Islam after his 3rd championship. What happened to his career and life 18 months later?
One thing is associated with Muslims all over the world. 'Aggression'. You just expressed it. Is it a coincidence? My observation though.

You aren't only ignorant, but also phool and a dunce. I laugh as your stupidity. How does nosedive correlate to ones religion? By your logic, no christian has had a nosedived career. I never knew i was having a convo with not just a religious bigot but also a dunce.

A career nosediving has nothing to do with a religion. Don't go round writing or telling people this nonsense while disgracing yourself
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by MarieSucre(f): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
goingape:
may you see your 77 virgins in the land of Disney!

This is the most retard.ed post ever. You have zero respect for the dead.
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by MarieSucre(f): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
pussyscrubber:
HE USED HIS RELIGIOUS OPPORTUNITIES TO MARRY MANY WIVES...LUCKILY BECAUSE OF HIS WEALTH THERE WERE NO ALMAJIRIS LIKE THE ONES THAT FOLLOW MAMMALS AROUND

Where are you getting this fake info from? Or are you just a tribal and religious bigot trying to sound intelligent.
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by babaireti(m): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
May Allah grant his departed soul Al'jannat Firdawz,Amin
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by Ishilove: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
streetzdreamz:
seriously i admire ur patience and maturity via ur responses,hells!!was getting irritated with all they were saying,telling you to ask questions if you dont know facts about islamic rites,and i kept asking masef why all of em chose to be a blind bat,cuz dey didnt see the question mark on ur first post,or they couldnt comprehend it was a question,Nigerians can be so annoying when making their opinion known,either insultive or with degrading remarks!!kingtom said it all the problem with aggressive muslims is lack of education,read some comments here by Muslims and it made me envy the religion,n some equally spoke with the hatred and bile within em,you see a sane educated muslim,and you cant but love the religion,not this brainwashed stereotyped humans soiling islam and christianity,cuz it goes both ways.
My dear e taya me too. You've said it all

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by streetzdreamz(m): 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ishilove:

My dear e taya me too. You've said it all
too bad,but life wont be fun without people like em around,its just a matter of laughing at their folly rather than giving em a response or an outburst which further fuels their st*pidity

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by Jalinco: 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=uruego post=46442600]john 16:4. Jesus said to him,"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Where has this man gone to spend eternity? it is a pity he was deceived to reject Jesus. Although, I am not sure he was a born again Christian. what a life, eternity in hell fire. Eternity without Jesus Christ, brethren is direct ticket to Hell fire period. [/quote

Are you God?
So who is going to start your fire?
Oya throw Ali into the fire if you are the fire manager
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
Christian xtrmists like to flood evry muslim matter!
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by lordkhalifa(m): 5:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
Anybody that wishes someone dead, that kind of people do leave the surface of this earth earlier than the person they wished evil. How are you sure you wi
l see the end of this year. Always fear God in anything you do or you say.
is it when he is very close to 3ft shallow grave
From ear infection to tuberculosis now he was diagnosed with cancer, bull-hari chance of surviving are very slim... But I wish him quick recovery so he can complete the remaining 3yrs and leave, we don't need another state burial
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by francizy(m): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
KingTom:
A coffin? And two days later? I'm confused

Why won't you be, when you dey on top woman for 2 days? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

What sup my Niggar? cheesy
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by goingape: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
MarieSucre:

This is the most retard.ed post ever. You have zero respect for the dead.
you don't need to have respect for the dead but rather the living!
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by francizy(m): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Are those two on your DP, Seun and Mynd? Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
uruego:
You are the one sharing hell and paradise. Do you know that Jesus will rebuke you people on the day of judgement because, he was not sent to you. Ali worship Allah (God), the creator of the universe not a creation like Jesus christ.
Jesus was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel not Nigerians nor any other citizens of other countries.
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by KingTom(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
francizy:

Why won't you be, when you dey on top woman for 2 days? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

What sup my Niggar? cheesy
Cizy Baba I learned you were abducted by some bloodthirsty Bertelsmann in zaria Na true? grin

Welcome back you been scarce grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by iamlimo(m): 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Olaide1295:

I swear u no get brain, acting as if u did not notice the condescending way he asked the question.mttcheew
ofe te bi efor tete; Ode ti wa te bayi aburo dindinrin, egbon werey. Iffa catch you Muhammad(SAW) no go open alujana for you. That's even if the Douche is even there self abi with d 18 virgins, Hehe Omo you mumu die. wahalahi!
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by iamlimo(m): 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
streetzdreamz:
I need someone to translate this to English, anyone please? waiting pls...
Re: Muhammad Ali's Muslim Funeral Service Begins by iamlimo(m): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sensicut:
Ali this ali that is none of anybody business at least he die of faith and all of u criticised islam can u tell me the church jesus attend among all the whole churches we have today.im proud to be a muslim
System: slowpoke detected.
Me: where?
System: the comment I quoted, I think there's a virus or malware in the author's.
Me: Oh I see.
System: What should I do about this, sir.
Me: Oh Format his brain or something.
System: Ok... Done sir.
Me: Incase he comes back saying rubbish or making moronic comments, just shut him down. I'm allergic to morons.
System: Alright sir. My wish is your command.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans React As Man Utd Remove Ronaldo's Picture From Fan Channel / Nominees Revealed For 2020/21 UEFA Player Of The Year Awards / Thomas Mlambo Formerly Of Supersport Joins SABC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.