Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five (28273 Views)

Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) / Kano Arrests 958 Street Beggers / ''FFK Kept In An Underground Cell In EFCC Office'' - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by kaairoz: 8:10am On Jun 10, 2016
chelseabmw:
ISIS in Kano Boko Boiz in Borno Avengers In Niger Delta Kidnappers In Edo Cultist in South South Armed robbers in Okene-Lokoja road Fuel Hike Everywhere Super Eagles failed to qualify 4 Afcon Tomatoes palaya Electricity equals zero Kenya and Senegal embassy filled up with our youths Nairaland = Yoruba vs Igbo Nigeria = Apc vs Pdp Master card can't be used outside nigeria Dollar skyrocketing
Things were not like this 10 years ago... God help us
I'm tired of typing............

Which way 9ja?
That is change
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by Saintp(m): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2016
EWAagoyin:
blasphemers according to the Koran where said to be left alone God can fight for himself
...the prophet peace be upon him.. .stones was thrown at him, dirt was thrown at him, Infact there was a woman who always throw things at him whenever he pass by her house but he never revenge ..the day he passed and she wasn't outside to throw things at him he was worried and even visited her only to discover she was sick and he even pray for her.. ..

72 virgins is a reward for being good while on earth not a reward for killing your fellow human beings na hottest hell you dey go.

Been educated makes you understand the Koran better because you won't be feed rubbish by the so called Islamic scholars without knowing you are been feed rubbish.

whaatttttt!!!!!! i always thought that the concept of 72 virgins is a lie but never knew that is a truth in it. How can someone be rewarded with 72 virgins for whatever reason? what will he be doing with it? Gentleman, use your senses and think and see how bulshit this is. i can't believe this.

1 Like

Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by cosade(m): 8:32am On Jun 10, 2016
EWAagoyin:
blasphemers according to the Koran where said to be left alone God can fight for himself
...the prophet peace be upon him.. .stones was thrown at him, dirt was thrown at him, Infact there was a woman who always throw things at him whenever he pass by her house but he never revenge ..the day he passed and she wasn't outside to throw things at him he was worried and even visited her only to discover she was sick and he even pray for her.. ..

72 virgins is a reward for being good while on earth not a reward for killing your fellow human beings na hottest hell you dey go.

Been educated makes you understand the Koran better because you won't be feed rubbish by the so called Islamic scholars without knowing you are been feed rubbish.

Education is key. Most families (including not so rich) from the South West, invest in their children's education, we don't joke with it. Recently, the picture of Oga Bello's (a nollywood actor, and a Muslim too) eighteen children was posted on NL, it is interesting to note that they have all seen the four walls of different higher institutions.

In the north, the "Almajari" schooling is very common amongst the poor. In the 80s, I had the opportunity to interact with some almajaris, and it was shocking to me that most of them didn't remember their parents and can only recall the names of their villages because that is what they are called (such as Sule Sokoto). I couldn't understand how a couple would have a son and practically throw away the tot. It was more worrisome looking at the number of kids I saw all over the streets of Kaduna, Funtua, Zaria, Manufanchi etc. then. This is definitely not Islamic because I have been to some Islamic countries (Morroco, Tunisia, Egypt, Turkey, Palestine and Sudan) and did not see such ill treatment of children.

I told a friend from north that I hope the old Kaduna State Government would do something to address this cultural issue of having a son and throwing the child on the streets. As at then, I didn't know it was a common practice in most of the core northern states.

If a child grew up on the street, without parental love it is easy for such a person to be quick to anger, and can maim and kill without qualms.

The attack in Kaduna on a carpenter for not fasting if I can guess, could not be as a result of Islam, but is because of what I have said above. These almajaris are time bomb, and can be used by anybody.

Parents cannot claim because they are poor so can't be responsible for the needs of their children. Being poor is not an excuse to deny your children parental love and take care of his minimal needs. After all, they take care of the girls why do they have to throw away the boys?
I was proud of the Youth Corper that celebrated the last Mothers' Day with his selfie and mum selling under the scorching sun in a market in Lagos. If you cannot take care of them, be responsible enough not to produce them.

Being irresponsible is taking your herds of cattle into another person's farm to graze. Every farmer provides feed for their animals, so cattle rearers should not be an exception. In this day an age, it is a big shame that what we are still discussing is grazing as a national issue! I can't understand why this is a Federal Government business? Government is taking hands off private business concerns, but this particular one, Federal Government is getting involved more by the day. Miyeti Allah Association is one that should be playing this role looking grazing land and not the Federal Government.

Unfortunately, all attempts made by Goverment to make excuses ended up as self indictments; invasion by Libyan armed groups and foreign armed herdsmen, breach of ECOWAS free movement protocol etc.

Why are we shying away from doing the right thing? The cattle rearers should be responsible for providing feeds for their cattles. Modern and responsible way of doing this is ranching.
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by naijagobetter(m): 9:13am On Jun 10, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
ISIS Cell in Kano Is ISIS now in Nigeria ? Hmmm Nawaoo , So this Blood sucker Talibans has finally entered Nigeria
america will stop at nothing to destroy nigeria like they did other countries, God is in control
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by sampsun(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2016
Islam and violence are directly related.
Islam and terrorism are Entwined twins.
Islam harboring criminals is an Ancient agreement.

It is either they are attacking or beheading someone presently.

It is a Killing field for presume Blasphemers or those that don't subscribe to Fasting.

Islam has more Disadvantages than its Merits.
Refute me with a counter claim or go Bleep yourself
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by sampsun(m): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2016
Islam and Terrorism / Violence, are Directly related.
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by MicroBox: 10:57am On Jun 10, 2016
alonzoiv:
i thought the US Govt said today that, there is no link between IS and Boko Haram. who ia deceiving who?? God bless DSS, may your efforts to protect nigerians not be in vain. Amen. Kudos to those guys.
I hate it when people are too fast to comment rubbish on social media.. where is Boko haram stated in the post
Mtsww

Pls Don't be upset,, your post got me angry
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by sojics(m): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2016
The book of jeremiah chapter 1 vs 14 said thus! Then the Lord said unto me, out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land. So never you expect peace from the north.
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by benodic: 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
why won't there be isis in kano when their hobby is beheading the head of an innocent woman and descending on non moslems and killing them at every little provocation .
isis must really be proud of northern moslems.
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by capacino(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
ISIS recruits worldwide, just know that they can infiltrate any country from Europe to Africa, Middle East and Asia.

Check Indonesia the largest Muslim country and the amounts of people caught who signed up/signing up to go fight for the jihadists ISIS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments / Leah Sharibu: Wole Soyinka Pays Tribute / Dot Nation Shirt: We Did Not Arrest Senator Abaribe - DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.