Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,729 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five (28271 Views)

Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) / Kano Arrests 958 Street Beggers / ''FFK Kept In An Underground Cell In EFCC Office'' - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by SegunAdewole: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
'Islam is peace' is the greatest Al-taqquiyya (Lies) ever heard in the past 1400 years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
EWAagoyin:
the Koran never authorized anyone to kill anyone for been different Infact the Koran tells us to be close to them. ... Those killing and beheading are mostly people who with little understanding of the Koran and mostly illiterates u can't see such around western Nigeria muslims and core Arab countries like Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Oman, Qatar. .... Except places like Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan etc and mind you most terror are sponsored by western government to steal those Arab countries natural wealth same would have been done to South south if majority were muslims.

Wow!.. I can see that you are indeed a dedicated and devoted Muslim.. Can you throw more light on the 72 virgins bounty for the jihadist when they die and also what is the punishment stipulated in the Koran for blasphemers?.. Death? Or is that another misinterpretation of the Koran by illiterates?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by ruggedchap: 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
If I was a Southern or Christian Solider, I will immediately desert the army, no way will i SACRIFICE my life for people who massacred my people and who will kill again without thinking given the right circumstances...

Ban me grin

2 Likes

Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by Evidence1000(m): 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
Pyno30:
OK, na your own I believe
Lol! You're a funny guy.

1 Like

Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by tonguengineer(m): 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Equalizer:
Islam is a religion of peace..

Do you think otherwise??
Yes and absolutely yes I think otherwise Maybe u mean religion of pieces

1 Like

Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
tonguengineer:

Yes and absolutely yes I think otherwise
Maybe u mean religion of pieces

Can you give your reasons?.. If southern Muslims don't act violently and radically like their Northern counterparts, don't you think it has nothing to do with the religion but with individual mindset and orientation...
Your constructive views will be highly appreciated..
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by EWAagoyin(m): 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
Equalizer:

Wow!.. I can see that you are indeed a dedicated and devoted Muslim.. Can you throw more light on the 72 virgins bounty for the jihadist when they die and also what is the punishment stipulated in the Koran for blasphemers?.. Death? Or is that another misinterpretation of the Koran by illiterates?

blasphemers according to the Koran where said to be left alone God can fight for himself
...the prophet peace be upon him.. .stones was thrown at him, dirt was thrown at him, Infact there was a woman who always throw things at him whenever he pass by her house but he never revenge ..the day he passed and she wasn't outside to throw things at him he was worried and even visited her only to discover she was sick and he even pray for her.. ..

72 virgins is a reward for being good while on earth not a reward for killing your fellow human beings na hottest hell you dey go.

Been educated makes you understand the Koran better because you won't be feed rubbish by the so called Islamic scholars without knowing you are been feed rubbish.
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by Mrjo(m): 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
No be u arrest them?
Chanchit:
pls, we need pix to back up stories like this
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by funkybully(f): 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
Islam is religion of peace if u disagree I behead u. Allahu akbaruuuuu! Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
EWAagoyin:
blasphemers according to the Koran where said to be left alone God can fight for himself
...the prophet peace be upon him.. .stones was thrown at him, dirt was thrown at him, Infact there was a woman who always throw things at him whenever he pass by her house but he never revenge ..the day he passed and she wasn't outside to throw things at him he was worried and even visited her only to discover she was sick and he even pray for her.. ..
[b]
72 virgins is a reward for being good while on earth [/b]not a reward for killing your fellow human beings na hottest hell you dey go.

Been educated makes you understand the Koran better because you won't be feed rubbish by the so called Islamic scholars without knowing you are been feed rubbish.

Omo!! See groove ooo.. Shuuu!.. So all Muslims that did good on earth are entitled to 72 fresh virgins in heaven abi... What about the ladies? Nothing for them? Or all they have their own 72 virgin guys too..

Well, thanks for the enlightenment.. Islam is in deed peaceful religion with few unpeaceful followers..
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by lebete3000: 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
DIVINE78:
Are Muslims asking themselves at all why 99% of terrorists practice their religion?
Why are most Muslim dominated countries not peaceful?

They'll rather die dan accept

Instead saying trash like...."if i misbehave insult me but not my religion" trying to hide d fact their fvked-up religion is d reason for their misbehaviour...

Bunch of brainwashed,confused & misguided people.

1 Like

Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by Saint83(m): 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
End time Nigeria, end time every thing shocked cool
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by divineappo(m): 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
ijustdey:

The Department of Security Service (DSS) has busted ISIS training cells in Kano.

Five persons were arrested on their way to Libya and other Africa States.

The State Director of DSS, Abdullahi Bello Chiranchi, said that the arrest was a remarkable breakthrough at frustrating move by terrorists to make Kano an ISI training ground.

Chiranci revealed that those arrested were indigenes of Kogi State moving to Libya, Morocco and other places that might have traces of ISIS fighters.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/09/%e2%80%8b-dss-busts-isis-cell-in-kano-arrests-five/

And today, i heard on channels TV dat, american govt said there is no link between ISIS & boko haram. American govt is evil
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by Junior66(m): 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
slimzane:
kogi again ok ooo
Ebira people likely.
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
alonzoiv:
i thought the US Govt said today that, there is no link between IS and Boko Haram. who ia deceiving who?? God bless DSS, may your efforts to protect nigerians not be in vain. Amen. Kudos to those guys.

Thank God we still have positive reasoning Nigerians.

God bless you for this
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by mich24(m): 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
Equalizer:
Islam is a religion of peace..

Do you think otherwise??

why should i think otherwise when the axe of peace is already placed on my nake gringringringringrin
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by Junior66(m): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
Equalizer:

Can you give your reasons?.. If southern Muslims don't act violently and radically like their Northern counterparts, don't you think it has nothing to do with the religion but with individual mindset and orientation...
Yoruba muslim are not serious muslims. In the north they are even considered infidels.

1 Like

Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
chelseabmw:
ISIS in Kano Boko Boiz in Borno Avengers In Niger Delta Kidnappers In Edo Cultist in South South Armed robbers in Okene-Lokoja road Fuel Hike Everywhere Super Eagles failed to qualify 4 Afcon Tomatoes palaya Electricity equals zero Kenya and Senegal embassy filled up with our youths Nairaland = Yoruba vs Igbo Nigeria = Apc vs Pdp Master card can't be used outside nigeria Dollar skyrocketing
Things were not like this 10 years ago... God help us
I'm tired of typing............

Which way 9ja?
10 years ago ke? say even three years ago sef .
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by divineappo(m): 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
alonzoiv:
i thought the US Govt said today that, there is no link between IS and Boko Haram. who ia deceiving who?? God bless DSS, may your efforts to protect nigerians not be in vain. Amen. Kudos to those guys.
when i said it on nairaland, some idiots criticized me. America is covertly sponsoring terrorism in nigeria. Their agenda is to repeat wat they did in libya, iraq and syria. D funny tin is dat foolish buhari keeps asking america for support in fighting terrorism. Oh my God, help us. Russia is too busy in syria
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by EWAagoyin(m): 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
Equalizer:

Omo!! See groove ooo.. Shuuu!.. So all Muslims that did good on earth are entitled to 72 fresh virgins in heaven abi... What about the ladies? Nothing for them? Or all they have their own 72 virgin guys too..

Well, thanks for the enlightenment.. Islam is in deed peaceful religion with few unpeaceful followers..
you see Bro about this 72 virgin stuff I don't know much about it but I will make research.

Yeah Islam is a peaceful religion with many UN enlighten unpeaceful followers. ... Same with Christians you can't tell me isreal are peaceful Christians with their every seconds bombardments in Palestine.
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by sesaan(m): 11:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
The name isis doesnt rig a bell to me... Boko haram is isis west africa... Everybody just d like isis?? Me come d wonder oh
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by miky(m): 2:31am On Jun 10, 2016
To Be Honest i am tired of Northern Nigeria! and i am not even from biafra land.. their wahala don too much, poverty, highest illiterates, no education for girls, almajiri, boko haram, isis, girl bride/rape, etc etc, cow and sheep herders, which way??

Why all the nonsense! now i have to stand in line at international airport because of that useless northern bastard that tried to blow off his d1ck on the delta airline. shame

2 Likes

Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by rexzqcom(m): 3:21am On Jun 10, 2016
We need peace. Give bokoharam their northeast islamic caliphate. And give south south their Niger-delta republic. South east their biafra. Others can continue with their niggars-area country if they wish. Life is short make no sense making it even shorter with wars.
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by raskibs(m): 4:20am On Jun 10, 2016
GOOD QUESTION BY YOU @DIVINE78 BUT PLS DIRECT THE QUESTION TO USA AND WESTERN EUROPE GOVERNMENT.PROPAGANDA AT LARGE
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:40am On Jun 10, 2016
DIVINE78:
Are Muslims asking themselves at all why 99% of terrorists practice their religion?

Pls stop displaying your ignorance; why don't you blame the real cause of the crisis in these countries i.e. the Christian West; did you know that ISIS and AL Quaida were created and funded by the Amerians?
Read and get educated; stop being fooled by biased media propaganda.

Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by berrystunn(m): 4:58am On Jun 10, 2016
This is too much for buhari...
BokoHaram, NDA, + others. ISIS,
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by kinstinct(m): 5:02am On Jun 10, 2016
DIVINE78:

99% because it is convinient for you classify as such.
Every crime committed by a Muslim is quickly connected Islam globally. If it is not a Muslim, it is a gun man, militancy or some convinient word but never terrorist.

To your question, yes we asking ourselves why and answers we get always is that it is certainty not Islam that thought them whatever they believe.

My personal opinion is that it is a regional struggle against the west and its cronies.

And hey! The bottom line is killing people, and that is everywhere, North Korea, Hiroshima, Libya, Burma, etc.

Do not think I enjoy being defensive about but you do not expect me or any of the work 1 billion Muslims around the world to abandon their faith because a few "muslims" decided to be extremist.
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by chamboy(m): 5:51am On Jun 10, 2016
chelseabmw:
ISIS in Kano
Boko Boiz in Borno
Avengers In Niger Delta
Kidnappers In Edo
Cultist in South South
Armed robbers in Okene-Lokoja road
Fuel Hike Everywhere
Super Eagles failed to qualify 4 Afcon
Tomatoes palaya
Electricity equals zero
Kenya and Senegal embassy filled up with our youths
Nairaland = Yoruba vs Igbo
Nigeria = Apc vs Pdp
Master card can't be used outside nigeria
Dollar skyrocketing

Which way 9ja?
abeg anything dey west
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by glossy6(f): 6:06am On Jun 10, 2016
chelseabmw:
ISIS in Kano
Boko Boiz in Borno
Avengers In Niger Delta
Kidnappers In Edo
Cultist in South South
Fuel Hike Everywhere
Tomatoes palaya
Electricity equals zero
Nigeria = Apc vs Pdp
Dollar skyrocketing

Which way 9ja?

You nefer cee chum chin undecided

chamboy:
abeg anything dey west

money rituals

kinstinct:

99% because it is convinient for you classify as such.
Every crime committed by a Muslim is quickly connected Islam globally. If it is not a Muslim, it is a gun man, militancy or some convinient word but never terrorist.

To your question, yes we asking ourselves why and answers we get always is that it is certainty not Islam that thought them whatever they believe.

My personal opinion is that it is a regional struggle against the west and its cronies.

And hey! The bottom line is killing people, and that is everywhere, North Korea, Hiroshima, Libya, Burma, etc.

Do not think I enjoy being defensive about but you do not expect me or any of the work 1 billion Muslims around the world to abandon their faith because a few "muslims" decided to be extremist.

Sorry you are feeling so pissed off but if you will be truthful and courageous enough to admit that the Qur'an is too inciting, you will see why some Muslims tow that line of violence.

72 virgins with self regenerating hymen no be here.
#unending bleeping for aljanah!

****modified
EWAagoyin:
you see Bro about this 72 virgin stuff I don't know much about it but I will make research.

Yeah Islam is a peaceful religion with many UN enlighten unpeaceful followers. ... Same with Christians you can't tell me isreal are peaceful Christians with their every seconds bombardments in Palestine.

Read your hadith and do your research on the 72 virgins stuff and you will be amazed!

I don't Israelites remain Christians till date but GOD's promises to their father, Abraham remains unchanged. Israelites are into Judaism with few of them practicing other religions like Islam, Christianity and a lot of others but they are very minute.

We don't have violent Christians as at now.
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by tonguengineer(m): 6:12am On Jun 10, 2016
Equalizer:

Virtually all Muslim country in the world is shedding blood all in the name of defending their God because by now u should Knw we re not serving the same God because my own God ll neva seek defence and can neva be defended by any being

1 Like

Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by slynat(m): 6:53am On Jun 10, 2016
Equalizer:
Islam is a relig ion of peace..

Do you think otherwise??

check ur spelling bro " religion of PISS"
Re: DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five by MistadeRegal(m): 7:21am On Jun 10, 2016
chelseabmw:
ISIS in Kano
Boko Boiz in Borno
Avengers In Niger Delta
Kidnappers In Edo
Cultist in South South
Fuel Hike Everywhere
Tomatoes palaya
Electricity equals zero
Nigeria = Apc vs Pdp
Dollar skyrocketing

Which way 9ja?

Anywhere breeze of CHANGE blows Nigeria to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Must Tell Nigerians How She Built N10b Worth Hotel – CACOL / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Ebonyi State / PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.