Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

LucyCandyMay Enjoys Stepping Out Braless (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LucyCandyMay Enjoys Stepping Out Braless (photos) (48874 Views)

Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos / #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) / Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LucyCandyMay Enjoys Stepping Out Braless (photos) by M4gunners: 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yeye confident.
Re: LucyCandyMay Enjoys Stepping Out Braless (photos) by miketayo(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
skarlett:
Pictures upon pictures yet no song in sight, I wonder how many pictures YBNL's Temi took before she earned her place in the industry

she sang this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhSwZK7tFPU
m not impressed though cheesy
Re: LucyCandyMay Enjoys Stepping Out Braless (photos) by SensaGreene: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Is it me, or does she look like riri?
Re: LucyCandyMay Enjoys Stepping Out Braless (photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
Tankotanko:

I wonder
I wondering too sef grin

Meanwhile in other news cheesy

Re: LucyCandyMay Enjoys Stepping Out Braless (photos) by alaskido(m): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
Na who breast epp. Chai, Olympus has fallen.
Re: LucyCandyMay Enjoys Stepping Out Braless (photos) by UIA04(f): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
oodua1stson:
how can you make such a r£tarded statement in public?

So I have to kpansh every wh0re out there to know they are wh0res?

You see now that your commnet makes no sense
Chief justice of the federation, well done.

You seem not to know anything about life, unless you won't judge people just by the way they dress and their overall look
Re: LucyCandyMay Enjoys Stepping Out Braless (photos) by UIA04(f): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
oodua1stson:
wait ooo, why are you aggressively defending her?

Could it be you live your life the same way?
On the contrary.
Re: LucyCandyMay Enjoys Stepping Out Braless (photos) by oodua1stson: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
UIA04:

On the contrary.
that's a relief

I feared for you cheesy grin
Re: LucyCandyMay Enjoys Stepping Out Braless (photos) by oodua1stson: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
UIA04:

Chief justice of the federation, well done.

You seem not to know anything about life, unless you won't judge people just by the way they dress and their overall look
Ok ma. You win

But stop defending that stoopid girl abeg
Re: LucyCandyMay Enjoys Stepping Out Braless (photos) by peacefem: 6:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lucifer! But what's wrong with u nah?
Re: LucyCandyMay Enjoys Stepping Out Braless (photos) by FASHYLEE(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
[b][/b]
farano:
More photos. .
[/color][color=#006600]#Child of the world, wetin u wan c Losan awe
Re: LucyCandyMay Enjoys Stepping Out Braless (photos) by Bobxin: 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
Equalizer:
Is she a musician or a soft purn star?

What's she showing us that we have never seen before?
Re: LucyCandyMay Enjoys Stepping Out Braless (photos) by mystique18(m): 5:00am On Jun 11, 2016
special driver ft rudeboy...#GoogleIt...but don't think she gat d singing prowess... na body se go wan use push am...IMO
Re: LucyCandyMay Enjoys Stepping Out Braless (photos) by kechywillz(m): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2016
I keep looking at this girl,instead she keep jacking my John Thomas. Sing music n not causing men to use Vaseline
Re: LucyCandyMay Enjoys Stepping Out Braless (photos) by Rodesh: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
All this demonic young women, on the verge of polluting the mind of young ones and destroying marriages. Shame on them. �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV / BBNaija: Annie Idibia Supports Efe (Photo) / Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.