Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities (34632 Views)

Militants Bomb Ogbembiri Agip Gas Pipeline / Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners / "Niger-Delta Avengers" Threaten To Bomb Lagos And Abuja - Madoch Agninibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by jazinogold(m): 6:41am On Jun 10, 2016
Too Bad!
Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by Izonpikin: 6:44am On Jun 10, 2016
Hmmm....I just can't move my mouth anymore...These guys should stick to the struggle for true federalism and resource control. ...shuuu. ...

And my advice now is for the avengers to start leveling the properties of our leaders internally...house of assembly members and that of governors...We need a serious cleansing right in our homes (Niger delta)..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by DaBullIT(m): 6:48am On Jun 10, 2016
Abeg , who do who ?
Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 10, 2016
These jokers actually believe the international community, who citizens they have kidnapped in the past, whose investments they have made unviable, whose businesses they are attacking will support them?

Or do they think the international community is those who were buying stolen oil from them under gej?

Do they think oil is still what it is and that the international community is willing to do business with a group of unprincipled thugs who renege on agreements, have an overinflated sense of entitlement, and know nothing more than the diplomacy of the gun?

Do they think the us, U.K., France etal will be comfortable with their investments under the aegis of unstable warlords?

The western nations can tell you far more about what business will be like in an ND run by these brigands. We already saw it during the days of gej. Crude oil theft, appeasement of warlord Chiefs, a culture of indolence peppered by spouts of thuggery when some thug is doing his birthday and wants something extra . . .

The rest of the world knows exactly what will happen if these thugs get their nation. South Sudan, and then it all goes down from there. Destabilisation of the entire region, and a base of piracy where any vessels passing are fair game .

The international governments know exactly what the scavengers and their cohorts stand for. If push comes to shove, they will look away from any collateral damage that comes out of military incursions into the region. They have seen Charles Taylor, joseph kony, foray sank oh and know exactly what is at stake. Particularly as it was Nigeria that cleaned up two of those messes.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by attackgat: 7:00am On Jun 10, 2016
princemillla:
Am very sure Niger delta leaders are watching their wards destroying a nation source of income but would rather keep quiet on it.

Forget the noise coming from the west they never meant well for this country

What did you expect them to do? Fold their arms and watch Nigeria cart away their oil and Gas wealth?

You should listen to the West, they made you a Nigerian.

9 Likes

Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 10, 2016
.l

6 Likes

Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by mike404(m): 7:20am On Jun 10, 2016
Nairasurplus:

Ugomba, negodu ife I na ekwu. They are not like their fathers. They have realised the mistakes their fathers made and they want it corrected.
UGOMBA BU EZIGBO AKPA AMU angry

10 Likes

Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by khSteel: 7:26am On Jun 10, 2016
Ugomba:
Let them try and break away, let us see.
They should count the Igbos out of their madness, their fathers betrayed the biafran army during the war for "ONE NIGERIA".
why are they now complaining?
Igbo people should learn to be more smart in playing tactics in Nigeria political sphere.

Please, leave Igbos out of this. Did they call you? Why do some of you people think too small?

9 Likes

Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2016
Are they seceding with Biafra or?.....
We won't accept them o.
Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by Ugomba(m): 7:34am On Jun 10, 2016
Nairasurplus:

Ugomba, negodu ife I na ekwu. They are not like their fathers. They have realised the mistakes their fathers made and they want it corrected.
listen up, I am deltan from Anioma root and I grew up with some urhobos, isokos, ijaws, itsekiris etc
these guys will betray Biafra again if war breaks out. Take this to the bank.
Igbos should learn to join hands within themselves alone and fight for their own interest and stop this Igbo/SS minorities brouhaha.
- many of this SS minorities(except Akwa iboms and Calabars) are taught from small age to hate Igbos and many still don't trust Igbos.
Leave these people alone and fight for your own interest.
TRUTH IS BITTER BUT WE MUST EMBRACE IT.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by speedyGonzales: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2016
This is why Nigeria will always remain a failed state under the current federalism arrangement, because when a southerner emerges president the north revolted and created boko haram and now with a northerner at the helm, especially a very tribalistic northerner the south will revolt.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 10, 2016
MRSALT:
My question is which regime are we?" APC or NDA.
Looks like NDAPC regime now

3 Likes

Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by mich24(m): 7:36am On Jun 10, 2016
Idikwa sure nwoke ahu bu nwafor
Nairasurplus:

1 Like

Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by DonCortino: 7:37am On Jun 10, 2016
koladebrainiac:

But they are bombing their own resources now
Because the FG dont want them to own it. " if they cant have it, no one will"

4 Likes

Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by winningwinner(m): 7:39am On Jun 10, 2016
MRSALT:
My question is which regime are we?" APC or NDA. Under our eyes, rag tag boys without formal military training are holding us to ransom. Disband Nigeria Army, Navy and Airforce if they are helpless and hopeless in the face of this great national economic sabotage. Enough is enough.

It is farther than you think. You can't get it right by using military force. The avengers though must be cautious but the government must learn to be wise.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by 99100(m): 7:39am On Jun 10, 2016
TrueSenator:
It seems like a successful achievement now but at the long run......Niger Delta may loose because they may not have another round of investors to rebuild the damaged facilities undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided... I'll tell you a story;

A man started destroying his house because he was angry with his father......but he lived in that destroyed house when he resolved the issues with his father. Now his father has forgiven him......he has also forgiven his father....... but both of them lost the confidence and trust from their neighbours and colleagues.....they both experienced a drop in their income thus could not rebuild the house.....Now when the rain came.....he had to live in that same house.... na who loose embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.

Let's maintain these facilities for posterity sake....at least as a museum. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink Let's communicate our grievances in a peaceful way but to the right persons.

Please stop the anger and let's work out our differences. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

In Nigeria, the violent and hard way is the only way.

6 Likes

Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by DonCortino: 7:40am On Jun 10, 2016
koladebrainiac:
When they are done blowing oil. the little money they have, they wont have anything again.
If only they can think.
They never had the money even when things were normal, so what the heck! If they cant have it so will the FG.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by 2sexycom(m): 7:40am On Jun 10, 2016
Ugomba:
Let them try and break away, let us see.
They should count the Igbos out of their madness, their fathers betrayed the biafran army during the war for "ONE NIGERIA".
why are they now complaining?
Igbo people should learn to be more smart in playing tactics in Nigeria political sphere.
that means you haven't been following igbos on this new events of bombing. Many are supporting them right here on Nairaland. They align and try to merge with SS.

Spend a few days around here to read comments.
Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by Ugomba(m): 7:40am On Jun 10, 2016
mich24:
Idikwa sure nwoke ahu bu nwafor
you guys should stop being emotional and face reality.
As a deltan from Anioma root and I grew up with some urhobos, isokos, ijaws, itsekiris etc
Igbos should learn to join hands within themselves alone and fight for their own interest and stop this Igbo/SS minorities brouhaha.
- many of this SS minorities(except Akwa iboms and Calabars) are taught from small age to hate Igbos and many still don't trust Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by udemzyudex(m): 7:42am On Jun 10, 2016
TrueSenator:
It seems like a successful achievement now but at the long run......Niger Delta may loose because they may not have another round of investors to rebuild the damaged facilities undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided... I'll tell you a story;

A man started destroying his house because he was angry with his father......but he lived in that destroyed house when he resolved the issues with his father. Now his father has forgiven him......he has also forgiven his father....... but both of them lost the confidence and trust from their neighbours and colleagues.....they both experienced a drop in their income thus could not rebuild the house.....Now when the rain came.....he had to live in that same house.... na who loose embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.

Let's maintain these facilities for posterity sake....at least as a museum. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink Let's communicate our grievances in a peaceful way but to the right persons.

Please stop the anger and let's work out our differences. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

These guys have been saying that they have nothing lose, this your story won't help them...

The ground have already been spoilt, no good water to drink or go fishing, they have accepted their faith.

Talking about investors, believe me investors will always come, investors are not emotional, they invest to make profit..

If everything is settled between the ND and FG, drilling continues...

4 Likes

Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by userplainly(m): 7:43am On Jun 10, 2016
princemillla:
Am very sure Niger delta leaders are watching their wards destroying a nation source of income but would rather keep quiet on it. but when FG play back on them, it will turn out to be witch hunt or whatever name that suits them.

FG self dey Bleep up self. You claim cease fire, but they ain't ceasing any fire along, why not treat them as terrorist they RE.
No group should be capable of holding a nation at ransom.

Forget the noise coming from the west they never meant well for this country

so u wan may soldiers attack warri... abi nobi pipo dey stay here?.... guy ... infact.. no divide sef.. we 'all be better off on our own

1 Like

Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2016
If u think what these militants are fighting for the Niger delta ppl then u need to have a rethink. When all is said and done it's only these militants that will go home with all their booty and once again leave u ppl that are supporting them to continue your suffering.
Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by Ugomba(m): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2016
2sexycom:
They align and try to merge with SS.

Spend a few days around here to read comments.
there are Igbos indigenes in South South and I am one of them from Ogwashi Ukwu(Delta North and Anioma).
We have the Etche, Egbema, Ndoni, Oyigbo lga people in Rivers State, they are Igbos,
Btw I understand ur point except these part which i just corrected you.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by arigold1304(m): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2016
Gej: Sir pls come lets negotiate for BH..PMB replies...No because attack on BH is attack on Northerners......PMB: ..pls GEj talk ur boys....Avangers replies ..GEJ you should go and rest ...since PMB refuse to Negotiate during ur regime...No negotiation..KAMA is wicked. cool

8 Likes

Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by EMMNIG: 7:45am On Jun 10, 2016
LazyWasterners:
I pity Buhari! You can't sow orange and go there to harvest watermelon! You dey craze? When you sow ungovernable government, you reap ungovernable government period!
Yes you are right bro, EX Govrn balarebe Musa and Shek Gumi told him in the open that he is the architect of his misfortune,This 2016 not 1984

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by Amhappy(f): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2016
Two things our people have failed to understand,international community does not go where they have nothing to gain,fa bu ndi afia uru. And yes they love to watch lives waste in countries they care nothing about and just cover the news of the war crimes. They make more money selling their weapons than making peace. So plan and choose wisely always.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by hakeem4(m): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
It is very easy for most of us to be in d comfort of our homes and scream kill them all! Finish them! Send the military, air force,navy etc against them. You can NEVER understand their plight, you are not from there. May the Lord help this country.
but I've a lot of friends from there, I've not seen anyone complain

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by murphyibiam15(m): 7:46am On Jun 10, 2016
Ugomba:
listen up, I am deltan from Anioma root and I grew up with some urhobos, isokos, ijaws, itsekiris etc
i concur with you

3 Likes

Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by emperordavis: 7:47am On Jun 10, 2016
DankemzI:

Enough is Enough. NDA we Niger Deltans are fully in support and behind you

no wonder Niger delta is not as beautiful as Lagos and other states, 'if it was' you guys would have destroy it in the name of our oyel too. hooligans claiming fighting for freedom if naso Nelson Mandela do na who go remain for south Africa metchew continue.... no matter how hard u wash an he goat he go still dey smell he dey ur body

1 Like

Re: Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities by Emmasnoop(m): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2016
All the way no time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of Some Of Tinubu's Donations In Nigeria / Jonathan Rains Dollars On South-west Obas (each given $250,000 (N50m)) - Punch / Nigerian Soldiers Undergoing Training In Belarus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.