Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office (18579 Views)

Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani / Why We Set Aside N4.9billion For Aso Rock Electrical Maintenance - DG Budget / Mohammed Abdullahi Abubaker In A Dapper Outfit As He Leaves Nigeria For Lebanon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2016
Honza27:

Out of majority you did mention one person, A TREE CAN NEVER MAKE A FOREST... In Nigeria we know what the hausa's are ''Illiterates''

That's a pretty big tree.

But seriously now, is there much difference between an uneducated northerner and a pseudo educated southerner who can't write analyze or otherwise communicate outside of social media soundbites? One is an illiterate, the other a functional illiterate. Neither can carry nigeria forward.

Let's join hands, own the problem and move Nigeria forward together. Ethnic tagging is so passe!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by Emmaoga: 9:17am On Jun 10, 2016
this is called ROTATION OF CLUELESS GOVERNMENT....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by weyab: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2016
rusher14:

It's strange how Dangote, a northerner who I've just seen revered by all and sundry in another thread here on Nairaland happens to be Africa's most successful businessman.

I guess it has nothing to do with genes or do you think otherwise?
push dangote in the domain of competitors and see him varnishes

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by Paperwhite(m): 9:29am On Jun 10, 2016
greatiyk4u:
That is called Change!
Change my left ass.The president unjustly sacked the junior staff of the budget office but regrettably demoted the head perhaps because he is an aboki like him.So the northerncracy government continues.What is good for the goose is still good for the gender.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by Kx: 9:30am On Jun 10, 2016
jomoh:
He replaced a Northerner with South Easterner.
No one is shouting now.

That's the problem with the quality of followership.

If he had replaced an Ibo man with Hausa, imagine what NL would have been today.

Lets drop our ethnic and religious bias and support who ever is given responsibility to lead.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by greatiyk4u(m): 9:32am On Jun 10, 2016
Paperwhite:
Change my left ass.The president unjustly sacked the junior staff of the budget office but regrettably demoted the head perhaps because he is an aboki like him.So the northerncracy government continues.What is good for the goose is still good for the gender.

He demoted a Northerner and promoted an Igbo southerner yet u are still not satisfied and call it Northernocracy.................only ingrates are hard to please!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:32am On Jun 10, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Stop being mischievous, this redeployment which is normal for effectiveness of the office, and not in anyway a demotion.
When a minister is made a special adviser, do you call that redeployment or demotion? Even moving a minister from a juicy ministry to one that is not that juicy could be seen as a demotion. When Jonathan moved Andoaka from Ministry of Justice to Ministry of Special Duties, was it seen as just redeployment?
Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by truthspeaks: 9:34am On Jun 10, 2016
Guy dis ur Jona jokes hv expired way back. Even aftr a year of d govt u defend, u still de bitter abt Gej. Tk a chill pill
Keneking:
Jonathan could have demoted Sambo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 10, 2016
LMAO
When things are HARD , you remember the 5% grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by NAVYdogg: 9:44am On Jun 10, 2016
greenpasture:

That's a pretty big tree.

But seriously now, is there much difference between an uneducated northerner and a pseudo educated southerner who can't write analyze or otherwise communicate outside of social media soundbites? One is an illiterate, the other a functional illiterate. Neither can carry nigeria forward.

Let's join hands, own the problem and move Nigeria forward together. Ethnic tagging is so passe!

If only I have my way, you will be d next naija educational minister.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 10, 2016
The new sheriff in town
Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by kayyusuf: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2016
weyab:
push dangote in the domain of competitors and see him varnishes
domain of competitors? How come Dangote hasnt vanished from the flour production sector with competitors like honeywell,eagle flour mills etc. Please lets give honour to whom honour is due. Dangote is a great businessman.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by weyab: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2016
kayyusuf:
domain of competitors? How come dangote hasnt vanished from the flour manufacturing sector with competitors like honeywell,eagle flour mills etc. Please lets give honour to whom honour is due. Dangote is a great businessman.
check stat at that sector... Heis just managing

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by freshcvvs: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2016
Honza27:

Out of majority you did mention one person, A TREE CAN NEVER MAKE A FOREST... In Nigeria we know what the hausa's are ''Illiterates''

You mean only Dangote happens to be rich fland successful from the north?
Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by kayyusuf: 9:53am On Jun 10, 2016
weyab:
check stat at that sector... Heis just managing
is he also managing in the cement production sector? With big players like elephant portland cement.
Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by weyab: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2016
kayyusuf:
is he also managing in the cement production sectors? With big players like elephant portland cement.
we all know what happend in cement sector. I believe you stays in nigeria. Thats where he has higest monopolized factor of favour...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by MCeeShort(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2016
Its ok by me.
This year's budget made me wonder how I managed to become a Nigerian.
Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by specimenC: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2016
weyab:
we all know what happend in cement sector. I believe you stays in nigeria. Thats where he has higest monopolized factor of favour...

Stop hating and pray to God to help your father or probably you for your future children sake. Managing in flour, monopoly iin cement, after the building the refinery I wonder what a hate ass like you is going to say, now that everyone has a chance to join the game. You will die and dangotee group will continue operating and nothing you or your family member can do about it. Thank GOD he doesn't own an oil well wonder what you would have said.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by weyab: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2016
specimenC:

Stop hating and pray to God to help your father or probably you for your future children sake. Managing in flour, monopoly iin cement, after the building the refinery I wonder what a hate ass like you is going to say, now that everyone has a chance to join the game. You will die and dangotee group will continue operating and nothing you or your family member can do about it. Thank GOD he doesn't own an oil well wonder what you would have said.
this is why we cant grow as a country. Before you know insult. Critism us healthy but no, Nigerians hate that once its their own person. Taught im discussing with a matured mind , nope what a js1 student. I believe time to deny you that ability to comment. You will notice how soon.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by agitator: 10:32am On Jun 10, 2016
Kx:

That's the problem with the quality of followership.

If he had replaced an Ibo man with Hausa, imagine what NL would have been today.

Lets drop our ethnic and religious bias and support who ever is given responsibility to lead.

Rubbish, someone padded budget instead of sacking him, you make him an adviser, to advise you on how to pad?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by BABANGBALI: 10:48am On Jun 10, 2016
Why should baba do dis to an igbo man and a christian? Maka why?

Wailers for don ready make una come chop
Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by zheroes(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Honza27:
Soon reality will force Buhari & apc lead govt to re-think and replace all those gworo chewing non performing officials that have succeeded is ruining our country in just one year.

how can you fill your cabinet with Aboki and expect things to move forward, Buhari and his kinsmen can not give what they don't have.

How did we get here
I hope the CBNgovernor is also an aboki too.
Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by 2n2k(m): 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
If anybody is demoted here, it is Akabueze.

Special Adviser to the President is equivalent to full cabinet rank Minister. Senior Special Assistant is equivalent of a Minister of State.

DG Budget is not even up to a Permanent Secretary rank

By the way, Tijjani Abdullahi was brought in as DG budget in February 2016 after the removal of Alhaji Yahaya Gusau who was earlier appointed in August 2015 and was in charge when the padding took place, so he couldn't have been punished for what he was brought in to correct.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by mukhcech(m): 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
Honza27:

SLS
Jelani Aliyu
Dantata etc. I should have go on buh I am not sure you are educated. Probably not. Are you?
Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by malton: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
Honza27:

You're such an irredeemable tw.at!

Asides being able to write, you don't seem half as bright yourself. They are most certainly more literate than those apes in your village!

Yeyenus. That hatred may lead to your untimely demise if you're not careful.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by Ademusiwa1: 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
kahal29:
President Muhammadu Buhari has demoted Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi as Director General of the Budget Office of the Federation.

He will now serve as Special Adviser to the President on Planning and will continue to work with the Minister of Budget and National Planning.

The Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, in a statement said the President replaced him with Ben Akabueze, who until the announcement was Special Adviser on Planning.

Both Akabueze and Abdullahi joined the Ministry of Budget and National Planning in February, this year.
Their redeployment is part of an ongoing exercise aimed at further repositioning the ministry to effectively deliver on its core mandate.

The change, observers said, might not be unconnected with the alleged padding that dogged the 2016 budget proposal.

Buhari had on May signed the 2016 budget, bringing an end to the protracted controversy surrounding the budget.

The 2016 budget estimates suffered several delays after claims and counter claims from both the legislature and the executive, each accusing the other of padding the budget.

The National Assembly in April transmitted details of the budget to the President after it passed the bill on March 23, but the President refused to sign, citing omission of certain critical capital projects, notably the Calabar-Lagos rail line, by the Senate and House Committees on Appropriation, led by Senator Danjuma Goje and Abdulmumin Jibrin respectively.

The stand-off forced the National Assembly to withdraw and incorporate the projects.

There were also meetings with the leadership of the National Assembly after which a committee was formed to look at “grey areas” in the budget and harmonise them in time for the President’s assent.

http://sunnewsonline.com/buhari-demotes-dg-budget/

[size=28pt]Tell adesina in Nigeria Ben Akabueze should not near where nigeria budget.

He is not the correct Ben akabueze, you people are looking for. Many people bear akabueze in Nigeria

Aka
Inform the Senate and house of rep. Mr akabueze is a man of questions character
You don't allow 419 to manage budget

Police should Mr investigate ben akabueze what his real name is

I know why the name Ben akabueze is coming up. But he is not the right person.

Like I said he is not the right person.

Osibanjo refuse to contact me, to find out who was part of the program,. ..[/size]
Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by Wellus: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:
Innocent people are the scapegoats in Buhari government.

Fuel rise, they blame kachikwu and call for his head; ignoring the fact that the Kachikwu is a GMD.

Paddled Budget another Innocent errand boy demoted for carrying out his assignment.

Smh

You are the only one with sense on this thread. the rest are just talking dust.
SMH.
Tijjani hasnt even been DG for 4 months.
Talking about Change? This administration is so confused.
In 9 months the Budget office has had 3 DGs.
Hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by Leiman100(m): 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
Honza27:
Soon reality will force Buhari & apc lead govt to re-think and replace all those gworo chewing non performing officials that have succeeded is ruining our country in just one year.

how can you fill your cabinet with Aboki and expect things to move forward, Buhari and his kinsmen can not give what they don't have.

How did we get here
just listen to yourself and tel me you are not a tribal bigot
Re: Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office by Leiman100(m): 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
weyab:
this is why we cant grow as a country. Before you know insult. Critism us healthy but no, Nigerians hate that once its their own person. Taught im discussing with a matured mind , nope what a js1 student. I believe time to deny you that ability to comment. You will notice how soon.
your use of English is poor, very poor

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: PDP Leaders Serve Buhari Quit Notice At Ilorin Rally / More Looters Will Be Jailed This Year; Nothing Wrong In Handcuffing Metuh – EFCC / Text Of The Acceptance Speech By The New Chairman Of The PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.