Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,455 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti (18661 Views)

Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection / Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by Pelaiye2703(m): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2016
I'm presently serving in ekiti. We've being on strike since last month, he refused to pay all civil servants, embarking on strike himself and also joining people in protesting. I think Fayose has 10% madness..
Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by Pyno30: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2016
And they are collecting, at the end of the day now, they will complain no Salary. Una wan chop the salary twice?
Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by sukkot: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2016
grin is he their father or gominor ?
Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by macino1(m): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2016
Why won't the government keep giving you fish instead of hook
Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by sukkot: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2016
even this educated looking nigga in suit come collect rice. walahi talahi fayose your soul is required in hell

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3821491_fbimg1465536951412_jpegbc30f201e06c20fd438d985b975ecab5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2016
jahsharon:
Fayose and Ekiti parapo, why are you people disgracing Yoruba race. How will Oduduwa feel witch your disgracing and dehumanizing attitudes? So, your whole life is worth just 5 cups of rice. What a shame.
If you don't have anything to type, just read and move on... if he uses that same money for his own personal stuff.. am sure you won't insult him bcus u will not know..
Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by macino1(m): 8:57am On Jun 10, 2016
Pelaiye2703:
I'm presently serving in ekiti. We've being on strike since last month, he refused to pay all civil servants, embarking on strike himself and also joining people in protesting. I think Fayose has 10% madness..
Or 10% normal and 90%. . .
Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:58am On Jun 10, 2016
okoro4:
Ekiti state have been scammed

Same way Aisha Buhari Scammed you??

Abi you no follow for the "social media influencers" that ate rice?
Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by IkpuMmadu: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2016
Yoruba again.....
Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by jomoh: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Governor Wey Dey Burst Brain cheesy

Meanwhile . . .

*** How to Deal with Someone Who is Disturbing You with Unnecessary Calls *** cheesy cheesy

"Go to OLX, Advertise iPhone 6 for 20,000naira. Leave His or Her Number as Contact There, and then Sit Back, Smile and Drink Chilled Zobo" grin grin grin

You can try cos it is simple and effective and you can actually thank me later cool

guy you wicked o
Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by tabaski: 9:00am On Jun 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Meanwhile . . .

*** How to Deal with Someone Who is Disturbing You with Unnecessary Calls *** cheesy cheesy

"Go to OLX, Advertise iPhone 6 for 20,000naira. Leave His or Her Number as Contact There, and then Sit Back, Smile and Drink Chilled Zobo" grin grin grin

You can try cos it is simple and effective and you can actually thank me later cool
Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by Dom2020: 9:02am On Jun 10, 2016
but waitoo that small bag of rice will take them for how many days? why not try and empower them instead of this, politicians looking for a way to reduce the masses to nothing.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by phantom(m): 9:03am On Jun 10, 2016
In 2016, this is what is called governance in Nigeria.

It's a pity!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by SucreB: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2016
idonbelivit.....this is not Ekiti. Quote me anywhere
Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by Bluffly: 9:09am On Jun 10, 2016
Very sad of a Governor. You are meant to create an enabling environment for them to become fishers of fish and not fish eaters. This is a proof that everything about Nigeria has been built on unscrupulous palliatives, right from the 1914 amalgamation to date. It's all been artificial, economically and politically.

Yes, there are difficulties, but difficulties are meant to help us think outside the box, which is why they say that "necessity is the father of all inventions", though you might choose to invent stupidity as the case may be.

Difficulty made Japan, China, Britain, USA, Spain, Germany, France, Isreal, ese ti ra, ese ti ra, to be where they are today. Rather for Governor Fayose to think outside the box for his people, he is busy robbing their wounds and mortgaging their future. What a misfortune for Ekiti people and Nigerians at large because this also happens in other states.
Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by deadie(m): 9:12am On Jun 10, 2016
This is painful frankly. Adults queueing for food worth <$5. I am not against social programs, but there are certainly more civilized/modern ways of implementing it.
Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by s4short: 9:15am On Jun 10, 2016
I feel sorry for the people who have such a person as their leader because the future looks very bleak.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by Adeevah(m): 9:18am On Jun 10, 2016
Aribambam:
please which bank is the best for paying school fees abroad for international students

Ojokoro StudyFinance Bank, Ijaiye
Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by nickishire: 9:19am On Jun 10, 2016
Fayose needs to learn from the PRO. Fashola established skill acquisition centres to empower the people of Lagos state.... thats what i call teaching a man how to fish.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by Adeevah(m): 9:21am On Jun 10, 2016
SOPIGO:
Even d Federal Government is copying from Ekiti state.... Sebi FG is trying to feed both primary & Secondary student @least once in a day....... Is that not Stomach infrastructure?

#Kai

#Chaiseebrain

#Seebrain
Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by Adeevah(m): 9:23am On Jun 10, 2016
sukkot:
even this educated looking nigga in suit come collect rice. walahi talahi fayose your soul is required in hell

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3821491_fbimg1465536951412_jpegbc30f201e06c20fd438d985b975ecab5

Nop
He only came to collect for his grandpa at home
Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by Positivemind1: 9:25am On Jun 10, 2016
Tifunloran....
Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by Bash124: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2016
Stomach infrastructure! What's that?
Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by Alokendra(m): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2016
This guy is really disgracing Yorubas. Heck!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by hamzyluv(m): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2016
grin
McBrooklyn:

Meanwhile . . .

grin
McBrooklyn:

Meanwhile . . .

my guy .. garara here grin
Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by Boyewu: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2016
This man should stop this nonsense, it's becoming ritual resemblance. You can't pay workers but u can give items to people as if they are IDP.
Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 10, 2016
This is embarrassing. I thought he was given out a cartoon of spaghetti each and perhaps a quarter of a bag of rice. This is a day or max two days meal.
Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by akomolafe226(m): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2016

Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by sabdaz: 9:55am On Jun 10, 2016
Don't let me refer to Fayose alone here. I believe Ekiti's govt as a whole has no clue of how to run a community talk less of a state.
Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by gbishman: 10:02am On Jun 10, 2016
This is quite disheartening, Ekiti that use to boast to be the cradle of academic excellence have now become a state where it's people squabble for scraps from the governors table. Even the bible exclaims that teach a man how to fish rather than give him fish and he will be forever grate, proud and self sustaining. This shows that Ekiti has no visionary leader and as such the people are doomed
Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by banmee(m): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2016
Peacetemi:
For how long will africans remain gullible?? For how long will the average african man have his mentality shackled in a box?? Here is a politician giving them food in exchange for their children's future and they happy with it. I give up.

All you need to do is read the comments from all the threads on NL and you will realise Nigeria Is phucked. The way people think in Nigeria is mind boggling to say the least. Nigerians deserve the leadership they have.
Re: Fayose Shares Foodstuffs In Erio, Ekiti by Skain(m): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2016
An average ekiti man will tell you he's man of the people and that is why they love him.
E go tey bfor una understand
Chio...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari, Saraki In Closed-door Meeting At The Villa / Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze / A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.