Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday (23571 Views)

Before You Head To Camp As A Corper In Nigeria: Read This Urgently!! / Here Is When NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Is Going To Camp / NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2: An Important Information For Aspiring Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by sweetgala(m): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
truthspeaks:
I plead u read responses b4 replyin cos I do b4 I start typin. Weda u r Muslim or Christian and however u practise it (be it 365 days a year or 7days a week) is none of my biz. I stand on my point dat muslims shld practise their faith as a personal matter. Tnk God u mention religious faith as a right as granted by d constitution. Remember dis right is deemed 'equal' irrespective of d population of believers. Thr4, Islam or muslims shld nt see themselves as top among religions simply because it believes so n thr4 believes evry Muslim shld be pampered for practising it. NYSC has made needed changes but askin d camp be shifted is utterly selfish for a so-called religion of peace

That you are ill equipped to analyse matters swiftly is nothing of my doing, the fact remains you keep coming back to this flawed claim that "muslims takes themselves superior" , this is false at best is a consequence of your own complex and lack or will to seek true representation as guaranteed in the constitution.

As you have so claimed the appeal of the muslim corpers to postpone the camp is inappropriate so can it be said that an argument by christian corpers that such a camp should proceed and thereby disenfranchise some Nigerians is equally unjust. thereby using your basic argument who is right.

Please start thinking big beyond your nose and the immediate concern of eat and sleep and your ethnic concerns, which is all I see in your poorly written post.

The NYSC were well aware of the dates of ramadan and the fact it could not make an appropriate decision to push forward or delay such an important activity. Though i first thought the concessions by NYSC commendable upon further review I concluded it is inappropriate as it would leave them out f activities due to lack of energy so in doing them a favour they are being deprived.

1 Like

Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
skywalker001:
Easter period is not lent period. Most of the previous Batch A when there was stil 3 Batches mostly fall to March which is the Lent period
that's a lie. they will never be there by last week of March
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by truthspeaks: 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
And u dat possess all d wisdom cnt seem to differentiate wen an appeal shld be made n a demand of a national program dat affects - such. Go play wit watever suits ur alredy biased-fried brain. Religion of piss
sweetgala:

That you are ill equipped to analyse matters swiftly is nothing of my doing, the fact remains you keep coming back to this flawed claim that "muslims takes themselves superior" , this is false at best is a consequence of your own complex and lack or will to seek true representation as guaranteed in the constitution.

As you have so claimed the appeal of the muslim corpers to postpone the camp is inappropriate so can it be said that an argument by christian corpers that such a camp should proceed and thereby disenfranchise some Nigerians is equally unjust. thereby using your basic argument who is right.

Please start thinking big beyond your nose and the immediate concern of eat and sleep and your ethnic concerns, which is all I see in your poorly written post.

The NYSC were well aware of the dates of ramadan and the fact it could not make an appropriate decision to push forward or delay such an important activity. Though i first thought the concessions by NYSC commendable upon further review I concluded it is inappropriate as it would leave them out f activities due to lack of energy so in doing them a favour they are being deprived.
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by sweetgala(m): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
truthspeaks:
And u dat possess all d wisdom cnt seem to differentiate wen an appeal shld be made n a demand of a national program dat affects - such. Go play wit watever suits ur alredy biased-fried brain. Religion of piss

Why the matter dey pain uou so. It's not my fault you are not adequately articulate.
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by truthspeaks: 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
OK. Bye bye. Hapi articulating
sweetgala:

Why the matter dey pain uou so. It's not my fault you are not adequately articulate.
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by Dotman2210(m): 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Titanium38:

I wish.. lolz.
why now smiley...hope u good sha,though from my observation you are this kinda "happy go girl"
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by jhidey08(m): 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
tpyemson:

Now this i agree with.
let's just hope for the best. God will help them to help us

1 Like

Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dotman2210:
why now smiley...hope u good sha,though from my observation you are this kinda "happy go girl"

I have no idea what that means lolz. But I try to keep myself and everyone around me as happy as I can. Is that what "happy go girl" means?
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by Dotman2210(m): 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
Titanium38:

I have no idea what that means lolz. But I try to keep myself and everyone around me as happy as I can. Is that what "happy go girl" means?
Lolz...well thats right,so tell me what inspired that your Moniker "Titanium" I know Titanium is a chemical element tho
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 11, 2016
musaajebor:

ok ur point is noted

but remember the title of the post by d op and dont 4get dat MCAN and d DG gat awa back

lmao... DG isn't a stupid fellow... trust me, nothing is stopping camp come Monday... stay at home if you aren't fit enough
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 11, 2016
doveda:
People like keep mistaking humans for religion. Most wars fought prevolonial era wasn't because of religion. Religion is just one of the stvpd excuses humans use to create chaos
this must be the most senseless article have seen on NL... what planet are you from? Mr, in Nigeria aren't we suffering from Boko haram? or maybe you live in mars .. do you know that boko haram what they think they practice is good to them? do you know that they believe in their own version of religion, which is to win souls for their own god, awarded virgins in return? am a Nigerian and I always say the truth no matter how bad it seems, its pointless. telling you that Christian are better or even vice versa, I won't allow my love for a certain religion blind my sense of judgement.

And finally, who created the so called religion, and tell yourself the truth where has it taken us to as a nation?

haven't you read about the killings and bombings of opposing religions? if that isn't war as a result of religion then is either you need to buy a new dictionary or you need to leave you cave!
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by doveda: 2:22am On Jun 11, 2016
When you grow up, you will be to decipher what I am trying to say.
Ezechinwa:

this must be the most senseless article have seen on NL... what planet are you from? Mr, in Nigeria aren't we suffering from Boko haram? or maybe you live in mars .. do you know that boko haram what they think they practice is good to them? do you know that they believe in their own version of religion, which is to win souls for their own god, awarded virgins in return? am a Nigerian and I always say the truth no matter how bad it seems, its pointless. telling you that Christian are better or even vice versa, I won't allow my love for a certain religion blind my sense of judgement.

And finally, who created the so called religion, and tell yourself the truth where has it taken us to as a nation?

haven't you read about the killings and bombings of opposing religions? if that isn't war as a result of religion then is either you need to buy a new dictionary or you need to leave you cave!
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 11, 2016
doveda:
When you grow up, you will be to decipher what I am trying to say.
you need to pray to whatever God you believe in to give you sense of understanding.
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by doveda: 2:36am On Jun 11, 2016
Grow up and we shall discuss.

Did Boko Haram/religion also caused all the wars that have been happening in history too?

Ezechinwa:

you need to pray to whatever God you believe in to give you sense of understanding.
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 11, 2016
sweetgala:

Let them reduce the intensity of training Muslim receive in camp or let the ones who cannot cope join batch B... that's a better solution rather than shifting anything... remember we still have undergrads in school and spoiling the calendar will definitely affect them. it is selfish of you to use your religious beliefs to affect others, Christians are also participating too, it should be all about you guys alone. Batch A (1 & 2) are ganna pass out the same day why would you delay everything have u considered the effect this would have on them too.
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 11, 2016
doveda:
Grow up and we shall discuss.

Did Boko Haram/religion also caused all the wars that have been happening in history too?

but they caused a war? now is religion not suppose to create peace rather than even causing a war?..... you see my friend... you contradict yourself..
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by sweetgala(m): 4:33am On Jun 11, 2016
Ezechinwa:

Let them reduce the intensity of training Muslim receive in camp or let the ones who cannot cope join batch B... that's a better solution rather than shifting anything... remember we still have undergrads in school and spoiling the calendar will definitely affect them. it is selfish of you to use your religious beliefs to affect others, Christians are also participating too, it should be all about you guys alone. Batch A (1 & 2) are ganna pass out the same day why would you delay everything have u considered the effect this would have on them too.

Who are you guys. Must anyone who is objective about the matter be muslim !

I'm Christian

And to address your assertion , one can not correct an error with another
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 11, 2016
Dotman2210:
Lolz...well thats right,so tell me what inspired that your Moniker "Titanium" I know Titanium is a chemical element tho

I got th idea from the song "I am titanium". Do you know the song?
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by Dotman2210(m): 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
Titanium38:

I got th idea from the song "I am titanium". Do you know the song?
oh,I see...niceone,sure I knw the song by David guetta ft Sia,so you are strong grin
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by donchuzy22: 5:20am On Jun 15, 2016
musaajebor:

iz dat ur best effort

try harder when given anoda opportunity
Musakpako We Dey Camp N Ur Ish Of Muslim Browz R So Pained Lol!
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by donchuzy22: 5:26am On Jun 15, 2016
doveda:
I hope it doesn't kill you. We are here to stay, hate us all you can kiss
Yoruba Muslim On Loose Copycat #inBlackfaceVoice
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by doveda: 6:36am On Jun 15, 2016
Why is this thing quoting me?

donchuzy22:
Yoruba Muslim On Loose Copycat #inBlackfaceVoice
Re: Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday by donchuzy22: 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
doveda:
Why is this thing quoting me?
Ode.. Fake Thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Procedure On How To Print Nysc Online Redeployment & Relocation Letter / Why Is It Challenging For Corpers To Save N10k From N19,800 Allawee? / 18 Pictures That Prospective Stream 2 Corpers Will Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.