Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,243 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Oloyede Has Not Heard Of These Events - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oloyede Has Not Heard Of These Events (328 Views)

What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. / Is Pope Francis A Christian? I Have Not Heard Him Preach The Gospel Of Jesus / These Events Proved That Jesus Is The Saviour Of The World (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oloyede Has Not Heard Of These Events by lereinter(m): 7:40am On Jun 10, 2016
where can someone be in nigeria that he will not hear about these sad events...
maybe in the isis controlled region where listening to the news is prohibited..

this is what he told a punch corresspondent

Curiously, the Secretary-General of the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, Prof. Ishaq Oloyede, in a telephone interview with one of our correspondents said he was not aware of the carpenter who was attacked in Kaduna by some Muslim youths because he ate in the afternoon while they were fasting.
Oloyede, a former vice-chancellor, added that he was not aware of the killing of Agbahime by irate Muslims for alleged blasphemy.
He said, “I am in the mosque. I have not heard about the matter of the carpenter. I have not also heard of the woman that was killed.”
Kukah argued that the report of the 2014
Re: Oloyede Has Not Heard Of These Events by lereinter(m): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2016

(1) (Reply)

"Called To Be Saints." / Who Am I To Please? / Can You Love Others Without You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.