Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

IGBOS BE Careful!-emeka Odumegwu-ojukwu Jr Wrote Intelligent Article - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBOS BE Careful!-emeka Odumegwu-ojukwu Jr Wrote Intelligent Article (1355 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu / Odumegwu Ojukwu And Yakubu Gowon Smile Together In 2010 Throwback Photo / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBOS BE Careful!-emeka Odumegwu-ojukwu Jr Wrote Intelligent Article by ibez007(m): 7:52am On Jun 10, 2016
Read this interesting and intelligent article by Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu Jr, son of the late Ikemba of Nnewi, Chief Odumegu OJUKWU, a sage and great Igbo leader. IGBOS BE CAREFUL !
"The whole Nigeria is aggrieved, Igbos are tactically getting set up again to lead the pack for expressing the grievances... IGBOS BE CAREFUL!
Only few people remembered that the first Nigeria coup led by Nzeogwu, which is fraudulently tagged "Igbo Coupe" comprised of young chaps from practically all the regions in Nigeria and was a response to the chaos in the WEST as a result of the aftermath of 1965 elections, the active participants in that chaos later aligned with federal government to churn out deadly policies on you.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!
If Nigerians are really tired of this non-working structure we have run for almost half a century, they should collectively come together and renegotiate the union, no body should make you the senior prefect of that agitation again. The last time you led and demanded for such restructuring, the whole nation fought against you to keep their "dear Nigeria" the way it is. I can bet they will do it again. I over heard some of your next door neighbours asking, "why are they really protesting".....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!
Under a renegotiated Nigeria,you are the most advantaged, you will have the whole nation as your field to express your ingenuity, you have invested, blood, personal structures, money and spread into the project called Nigeria more than those who JUST "mouth-ically" parrot their love for Nigeria........while you do the practical of ONE NIGERIA, most others only talk about it .........IGBOS BE CAREFUL !
From United nations, NASA, Microsoft, CNN, Hollywood, Nollywood, Manchester city, ARSENAL, Chelsea, House of lords, house of commons, white house to major hospitals in US and UK and anywhere solution is needed, you have proved that where ever humans are gathered and brain is the requirement, your head can never be bowed. Therefore, you have nothing actually to prove to anyone......IGBOS BE CAREFUL !
The whole nation is groaning under the current structure we run. When the groan has gotten to a boiling point, we all will demand collectively for renegotiation of this abusive relationship we are having in the name of nationhood. Dare not lead this call. The last time you did, other people chose to mend fences and made a scape goat out of you.......IGBOSBE CAREFUL !
The same way your businesses thrive in Saudi Arabia, Indonesia and Chad, under a restructured or fragmented Nigeria, your business can still thrive anywhere.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL !
Your prestigious sons and daughters championed the course of six geo-political zones, championed the course of 13% derivation for the benefit of your neighbours and still champions the course of resource control and fiscal federalism, but I have seen you also struggle so much to explain to both neighbours and outsiders that you are not interested in their resources but rather interested in being allowed to explore your rich human capital and ingenuity without any orchestrated hindrances........IGBOS BE CAREFUL !
I have seen how some igbo sons and daughters struggles to sound patriotic even if it means sounding silly and their kits and kin in neighbouring states begs not to be identified with their igbo roots because it will save them some "special treatment" reserved for igbos---it never does anyways. Don't let another set back happen.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL !
Our major need now is an emergence of a leader figure with the courage of Ojukwu, wisdom of M. I. Okpara and the sagacity of Chuba Okadigbo yet endowed with tamed emotions to steer our pride and productivity into a common force and also lead us into demanding redress for perceived injustice.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL !
I REPEAT, if Nigeria is tired, when Nigeria is tired of running an unprofitable structure, we shall be ready for the way forward; we shall be ready for renegotiation.
BUT NEVER AGAIN will your blood be used as a specimen to test how "united" Nigeria can be in fighting her "enemy".
Igbos be careful."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS BE Careful!-emeka Odumegwu-ojukwu Jr Wrote Intelligent Article by ibez007(m): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2016
Lalasticlala, mynd44, Seun can I have your attention please.
Re: IGBOS BE Careful!-emeka Odumegwu-ojukwu Jr Wrote Intelligent Article by Flexherbal(m): 7:58am On Jun 10, 2016
How I wish our political leaders will have a rethink and use our resources wisely!
Re: IGBOS BE Careful!-emeka Odumegwu-ojukwu Jr Wrote Intelligent Article by bist: 8:05am On Jun 10, 2016
Re: IGBOS BE Careful!-emeka Odumegwu-ojukwu Jr Wrote Intelligent Article by nrexzy: 8:10am On Jun 10, 2016
Spoken like a true son of the soil...
Re: IGBOS BE Careful!-emeka Odumegwu-ojukwu Jr Wrote Intelligent Article by derecho(m): 8:11am On Jun 10, 2016
Valley Of Hope Devotional {10th June, 2016}

Stay In Your Place {3}

Anything that gives you the feeling of excitement outside the truth is a dose for momentary madness that will lead to long lasting sadness.

When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it {Genesis 3: 6}.

Do you know what Eve told Adam that convinced him to eat what God told them not to eat? If you do, I desire to know because I wouldn’t know what Eve told Adam that sounds better than God’s command and certain than God Himself. Reading this verse over and over again, this is my take:

1. Anything that makes you doubt or question God’s Word is a destructive force taking you to calamity.

2. Anything that promises to give you what “seems” God wouldn’t give you is a lie that will eventually rob you of what you have and give you nothing but shame and emptiness.

3. Anything that sounds better and sweeter than the truth is a force pushing into the pit of bitterness and darkness.

4. There is nothing outside God that can give you what God has promised you or something better than the will of God for your life.

Adam and Eve ate the fruit and nothing was the same again. All their upward thrill turn downward and their children’s children felt the pains of their momentary insanity. I urge you to take a clue from this. There is no better place to stand than in God and nothing can guarantee your safety and prosperity than the truth. Drop that forbidden fruit and keep enjoying the other refreshing fruits in God’s vineyard. Good Morning! {Listen to Valley Of Hope on Oxzy FM 98.5 Monday to Friday by 7am}

Prayer: I cut off from everything and anyone pulling me away from the will of God it in Jesus’ name {Amen}

Stay Blessed and Strong! Gabriel E.O.F. Omoboriola {Connect with me on Twitter: @eofgabriel}. www.gabrielomoboriola.com
Re: IGBOS BE Careful!-emeka Odumegwu-ojukwu Jr Wrote Intelligent Article by jude90(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: IGBOS BE Careful!-emeka Odumegwu-ojukwu Jr Wrote Intelligent Article by onexile: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2016
Yariiba stay off Biafra issue na, what is even wrong you people?

Okay let me help you masturbate properly....

*The reality of Biafra has transcended beyond the imagination of Ojukwu dynasty! So get that into your fvcking skull.

Secondly, Ojukwu Sons are entitled to their individual opinion.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS BE Careful!-emeka Odumegwu-ojukwu Jr Wrote Intelligent Article by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 10, 2016
[s]
onexile:
Yariiba stay off Biafra issue na, what is even wrong you people?

Okay let me help you masturbate properly....

*The reality of Biafra has transcended beyond the imagination of Ojukwu dynasty! So get that into your fvcking skull.

Secondly, Ojukwu Sons are entitled to their individual opinion.
[/s]

Rubbish. You can never be more Biafran than ojukwu and his family and presently they do not want biafra. They have realized the mistake their father made by declaring Biafra and now they know the progress of the igbos lies in one Nigeria. Nnamdi kanu is a scammer feeding on the biafran mantra before been locked up like a church rat he truly is. We shall never allow biafra or any form of secession. Lord luggard saw the potential in our diversity before handing over power to the North. One nigeria we shal remain. Biafra will never come in Jesus name. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBOS BE Careful!-emeka Odumegwu-ojukwu Jr Wrote Intelligent Article by Leopard2A7: 10:37am On Jun 10, 2016
irunooboo:
[s][/s]

Rubbish. You can never be more Biafran than ojukwu and his family and presently they do not want biafra. They have realized the mistake their father made by declaring Biafra and now they know the progress of the igbos lies in one Nigeria. Nnamdi kanu is a scammer feeding on the biafran mantra before been locked up like a church rat he truly is. We shall never allow biafra or any form of secession. Lord luggard saw the potential in our diversity before handing over power to the North. One nigeria we shal remain. Biafra will never come in Jesus name. sad

Is it by force

What is this please?
Re: IGBOS BE Careful!-emeka Odumegwu-ojukwu Jr Wrote Intelligent Article by 63xtr63r: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2016
BEWARE OF END-TIME IMPOSTORS AND PROPAGANDISTS AGAINST SELF-DETERMINATION

There's no need for any Igbo person to nurse any fear in the face of the reality that Igbo businesses and properties are scattered in virtually every nook and cranny of Nigeria. Igbos have shown more patriotism and Nigerianness than any ethnic group in Nigeria.

The Igbo Nation has always conducted its affairs in peace, equity and fairness. Many a time Igbos have always turned the other cheek to ensure peace reigns wherever they are found even in the face of much provocations - killings, destruction and burning of markets and business places etc.

Igbos cannot be cajoled to soften their stance on seeking self-determination. It's an inalienable right guaranteed under the UN charter.

Igbos, be wary of end time propaganda to blackmail you to stay put in this cesspit. Remember the billions of naira budgeted for campaign of calumny against the Igbo Nation. Shine your eyes and be watchful.

Never give up. Never falter. Victory at last!

IT'S NOW OR NEVER!

It's wicked and evil to so use any trumped up excuse to support the continuation of this expired entity cum contraption which has hitherto been sustained by gross injustice, lopsidedness and continual bloodletting.

For the benefit of doubts, there exists two groups of Igbo people who rant carelessly about 'One Nigeria':

1. The ignorant who bear Igbo names but lack the requisite Igbo resilience and independence - the products of strange marriages.
2. Those who gain from the fraudulent system and/or are afraid of their post-Nigeria survival.

(And the fact is that both groups are in the minority; be they in/around politics/politicians or in plum jobs).

And there are only two options available for Nigeria's problem:

1. Kowtow to the whims and caprices of Yorubas and accept Hausa-Fulani hegemony.
2. Support self-determination and eventual balkanization of the country as espoused by Igbos aiming for Biafra and some other ethnic groups for their respective republics.

Any other option save a UN supervised referendum is merely tantamount to fooling around.
Re: IGBOS BE Careful!-emeka Odumegwu-ojukwu Jr Wrote Intelligent Article by onexile: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2016
irunooboo:
[s][/s]

Nawa oooo

See bitterness! Pls don't die young as a result of anger and bitterness, it really kills faster than Ebola!

For the records, Biafra does not start and end with Ojukwu! If it were so, the agitation would have died when he Died.

If Biafra was all about Ojukwu, they wouldn't have been any Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra led by Mazi Uche Mmadu (MASSOB), Biafra Zionist Movement led by Ben Onwuka (BZM), Indigenous People of Biafra led by Kanu (IPOB), Biafra Youth League led by Dr Kachi (BYL) and Biafra Independent Movement led by Uwazurike (BIM) just to mention a few.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS BE Careful!-emeka Odumegwu-ojukwu Jr Wrote Intelligent Article by Stolen: 10:46am On Jun 10, 2016
Article have been on facebook and Ojukwu did not write that. misleading title
Re: IGBOS BE Careful!-emeka Odumegwu-ojukwu Jr Wrote Intelligent Article by 63xtr63r: 10:48am On Jun 10, 2016
irunooboo:
Rubbish. You can never be more Biafran than ojukwu and his family and presently they do not want biafra. They have realized the mistake their father made by declaring Biafra and now they know the progress of the igbos lies in one Nigeria. Nnamdi kanu is a scammer feeding on the biafran mantra before been locked up like a church rat he truly is. We shall never allow biafra or any form of secession. Lord luggard saw the potential in our diversity before handing over power to the North. One nigeria we shal remain. Biafra will never come in Jesus name.

Copied:
" i thought we yorubas should by now known where we are headed as a people. Trolling Biafrans who sincerely want, and are bold enough to fight for their freedom will end up making we yorubas a worthless people. I dont want the future of my children to be dependent on what the ibos want.  Trolling Biafrans make us yorubas look cheap among other nigerians. Most of u trolls think u re doing us a favour but u re actually disgracing us."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Witch Hunt Against Rotimi Amaechi? / Behold Our New Flag-pics / Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.